3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 02.11.19 03:15 am

To reduce the level of Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there any way to lower the level of the hero , and then I have a high level .you want to reduce to 30 (tried the console command setlevel (X) does not work)
https://pp.vk.me/c622718/v622718136/63241/PqoDrrMTLVU.jpg
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 02.11.19

Yellow King
see this situation and on the contrary I need to boost to 80 since with the new patch 1.10 I have some swords began to trebyut level 75-78-80

D
Ded MastDay 02.11.19

Yellow King
Why compromise, get all the perks of the cells, and run in the same truselyah with a broken wooden sword. And you will have hardcore.

T
Thoothless 02.11.19

You can register in the console cleardevelop, then reset the entire inventory, level, appearance, abilities, and everything else.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 02.11.19

cleardevelop

After this level your character will throw to 1st. All of the items in inventory will be removed and added standard weapon stocks for the first time(in other words your character will reset to the beginning as if you just started the game)

We don't quite fit, we first level, and we need to be, let's say the 30th. Again, I turn to the console and write there:

setlevel(30)

The number in parentheses means the level of what you want to be, so you can put more. This command will automatically throw you the experience until you become the desired level.

O
Old_Nick 02.11.19

Vladislav Igorevich
In conjunction cleardevelop-setlevel(XX), unfortunately, lost all loot gone. Ie it is necessary, again console, to restore it. And the more thinking the console - the greater the likelihood of glitches in the game :(
Just, one team, to reduce the level of GG, of course, not possible :(

D
Ded MastDay 02.11.19

Old_Nick
But if before entering the command all the loot to throw on the ground, and then pick up?

O
Old_Nick 02.11.19

Have not tried it. Perhaps with gear /weapon /food /components crafting a ride
But bombs /concoctions /potions /drawings can not be disposed of only to destroy. So they'll RUB :(

I
Igor_Kholupko 02.11.19

Dude, Cheat Engine or ArtMoney to help! Took wrote the current level in the program console as the level increased, filtered and change the level!

I
Igor_Kholupko 02.11.19

But then even XP should be the same to reduce, hemorrhoid, but the loot will remain!

K
Kira5678 02.11.19

No one has solved the problem with the fall-rise level without losing bombs /concoctions /potions /drawings ???

M
Marty52 02.11.19

Kira5678
To lower the level without any casualties as possible. But it is quite a complicated procedure. In General, as already mentioned Igor_Kholupko must first poshamanit with the level using Cheat Engine and in-game console. See what your level is, to drive that number in Cheat Engine (value type - 4 bytes). After the first search displays a huge number of values. Using the console command setlevel(*) increase the level by one. Filter out values with the new values of the level. Will be somewhere in the 6-8 values in the list. Then do it one more time. Will be only one value. It's the need to change (in this case lower), BUT it is not necessary to do this now. Just click twice on the desired value from the list found, that it appeared in the lower window of Cheat Engine and leave it for the moment alone. So, let's say that, having done all the actions above, you pump up to the 40th level and counter to your experience at the moment 0/2000. You now need to find the value that is responsible for this counter. It's pretty hard, because this is the value encoded in hexadecimal form. Take the basic calculator from Windows, switched mode Programmer (under View). Note the items in the calculator from left: Dec, 4 bytes. Enter the number to 2,000 (the amount of XP needed to increase level to the next), take it with opposite sign, that is, the window should be -2000, and note the point on the left Hex. The latter will convert the number in 16 hexadecimal number system. Now looking for that number in Cheat Engine, pre-stressing a point there Hex, which is located to the left of the search string value. Again brought many values. We need to weed them out. To do this, go back to the game and using console commands addexp(1) raise yourself experience total per unit. Now to the next level, you have 1999 points. In the calculator enter -1999, convert to Hex, and write the resulting number in the search box of Cheat Engine. Screen out values. Not sure how many times this needs to be done, but should remain only one value. Click on her twice, so she moved into the lower window of Cheat Engine. Now change the level for the required. Then came back to the game you will find that counter experience now looks like this: 8004/2000. It is here useful to the second value from Cheat Engine. It needs a little warm up. Change it in the first FFFFDAAA. Let's leave the counter or in the negative experience will still exceed 2000, and in accordance with this change number. If the experience was in the range from 0 to 1999, then great, you have successfully downgraded, but with one caveat: you have two extra skill point from levelling up.

K
Kira5678 02.11.19

Marty52
Thank you very much for the detailed answer)I Will try.although the problem is TK. with the program Cheat Engine have never faced

L
Luch_1 02.11.19

Kira5678
Here
Spoilervisual aid how to use Cheat Engine

K
Kira5678 02.11.19

The fact is also that I have a problem!(play with cheats after passing syuzhetki)
and now with weapons the same situation as miha890

M
Marty52 02.11.19

Kira5678
So you can use the console to popuniti this sword. He adjusted to a level which means that using the console this sword will spawn with the level of a certain range (xx-70 if your level 70).

M
MrGreen9648 02.11.19

Marty52
How to open the console

M
Marty52 02.11.19

MrGreen9648
Put a mod on it.

n
no name255 02.11.19

Hello.I had a problem.After installing the game the Witcher 3 1.31 and install the old save (1.22).Geralt can only use one broth (although broth is pumped 3).How to fix the problem?

S
Seifer1986 02.11.19

Resolved this issue through Art Money

Faced with the bugs of the game when you start New game+..
In the beginning of the game lost quest item (in the dream at the beginning of the game Geralt has to go down, and the key to the door of the first room in the kaer Morhen disappears when you try to take it). Tried other saves and start again the normal game. Everything works. Started to sort out what could be the reason.
One of the things that 114 the level of Geralt. As an experiment we had to reduce the level and here's how it happened....

Used Art Money Pro 4.45.1 Portable
First began to raise the level. Found value and got it lowered.
Then faced with the problem of the rest of the experience. In short, the level to lower a little, he returns.
By simple calculations we consider how much experience have Geralt.

Then downgrade using Art Money, experience and level. Everything is ready. Items remain in inventory. Still Arondit sickly so pumped by the way....

PS. when you search for values in such a big game Art Money can how to hang. Don't worry, it still works, just in search of values (including the 2 and 3 step) takes much time.

I hope someone will help..
And I will continue to look for what the problem is with my save game... T_T

Oh damn. FOUND.
If quest items are lost at the beginning of the game and you can't pick the same key. It is the conflict of the game with the mod for removing the level limits. If the level is above 100 you will not be able to start a New game+
Such things....

T
Triple7676 22.06.20

Guys are easier than you think , you just all your stuff put in the cache/storage area and registers the console command cleardevelop , you have erased the entire level and the pumping and stash everything remains.