3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 09.05.21 08:26 pm

How to arrange things on the shelves? (Fallout 3)

1. what the fuck are you deleting a topic? but?
2. in general, I need help - I would like to know how to put all things on the shelves in cabinets (not inside, but in open boxes) on tables, etc ... downloaded, for example, a mod with a house for Megaton (room is added) and there in the box neatly lie 2x 10mm pestles + 2x Laser pestles + a Chinese sword on the shelf above =)) and
so this is the question - I have things weighing 1500 kg, and I will arrange it for a long time (you know) ... program or through which you can put everything on the shelves? should i throw everything out of inventory? please tell me, I beg you ...
how ANSWER NORMALLY AND UNDERSTANDING, you can ONLY then delete the topic
41 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEDbMOY 09.05.21

xs I put a couple of skulls by hand on the table at home and put a bunch of pre-war money in the corner. but it doesn't seem to be decomposed as you want

M
MgS 09.05.21

And in the passage broke, ask, eh?

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 09.05.21

2 Orakul 666
will not answer anywhere
2 CEDbMOY
but how did you do? O_o through the GECK? tell me exactly how if through it ???

E
Enuma elish 09.05.21

how did you do? O_o through the GECK? tell me exactly how if through it ???
I, of course, could be wrong, but in my opinion, he just held down the "Z" and arranged everything in this way

M

for example - you go into a bunker ... and you see there is a weapon box, and AK and Assault Rifle are neatly placed in it .... but how can I arrange it just as neatly?

V
VASS 09.05.21

Mitchell
Items are picked up with the Z button. you first throw it out of the inventory, and then raise it with the Z button and lower it with it. Theoretically, it is possible to expand / arrange, but this will already be a separate mini-game called Ipanuty-Tetris, because it is very difficult to accurately place a thing, they always fly away somewhere, fall through, knock others down, etc. I also had design plans, but soon spat on this thing nah!

P
Pril balsam 09.05.21

Mitchell_ [RusDante]
02/17/09 07:49 AM 1. What the hell are you deleting a topic? but?

I'll tell you right now: !!!!!!!!!!
You seem to be not a beginner ... the rules are too lazy to read?, Since they are deleted, then you are writing in the wrong place

M

I know the rules ... and you don't have to swear: D
VASS and you are right about Tetris =))) I’ll bite so well I have 20 names of current rifles, 30 pests ...

C
CEDbMOY 09.05.21

that's exactly what I did. that is, he dragged the skulls with the Z button, and the pre-war grandmother just stood in the corner and threw one money out of the backpack. I also wanted to put the minigun on the workbench, but it does not fit as it should. and lying around anywhere, everyone kicks him.

M
Merge 09.05.21

Push Z ... If directly in the game, then this is the only way.
pix.PlayGround.ru
And, of course, GECK will help you ...

U
Uncle Dаn 09.05.21

And in this way (with the key, Zed,) I arranged all the houses for myself, I don't know why you can't do it .... you just need to take objects for a certain place, so that they don't get stupid, don't turn around in the air. What are you stupid ...

F
Fekamaster 09.05.21

I completely agree with you Antirader.

C
ClubN 09.05.21

Yes, in general, why do you need to arrange all this, let them lie

P
Palpra Gumsveraz [left th 09.05.21

To create an interior! You know, some people like not only to shoot and run through the wastelands, but also to decorate their houses (I remember, in Oblivion I turned the Skingrad house into a library) with various trophies and other things ...

C
ClubN 09.05.21

Well, it's clear, it's just that I don't have a mess, and everything is always neat

S
Steel Keeper 09.05.21

I have already laid out in another topic, but
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
even so And all with the help of Z
Poh, the fact that the labels look in different directions and do not all stand like a ruler, but I laid it out myself! And I'm not complaining that this is an Ipanuty Tetris. I like it =)

76RUS 09.05.21

Look, what do you need ... You can put everything in Gekk ...

C
ClubN 09.05.21

76RUS
This means placing objects in the game itself

K
Komodo Saurian 09.05.21

It's not so difficult to do everything with pens:

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lagre 09.05.21

Thanks guys!
how do you make screenshots?