3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prophet3003 09.05.21 08:30 pm

Game Impressions (Spintires)

Yes, the game is good, but it costs too much, so I would take it. If the developers add a lot of content, maps, cars, tasks then it is worth taking. At this stage it is interesting to rot and admire the beauties, but you will always get tired of carrying firewood on the same maps. And the price tag still needs to be lowered.
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
OUAN2012 09.05.21

prophet3003
Oooh, what else to haul firewood you need to sweat a lot! It's not that simple. First, explore the entire map (it's not easy at all), then find trucks in the forest and open it, and only then firewood) and then the car will always turn over, then get stuck and you have to follow another and again drive and pull everything out again.

G
Grizzly_GC 09.05.21

I bought it and have already played, the game is very good, it's fun to play the cartoon, the game generates many interesting situations.

W
Walkan90 09.05.21

The game is off to a good start, but it needs some work and content. Of the improvements, the first thing to do is to correct the behavior of the camera, which is very inconvenient, to make at least a few fixed versions of it, and of course I want a view from the cockpit. I hope the funds raised will be taken care of. In the further development of the game, you need to diversify tasks, haul one wood will get bored quickly, weather conditions will only add atmosphere and hardcore, but the number of cards and cars is a matter of course. For the rest, I wish the developers to grow into a full-fledged studio and make an excellent game like 4x4 or Truckers, the technology of the game is good, and most importantly, made by a person with very even hands. Against this background, even in large companies it is clear how much they do not care about the consumer. Game of good sales, and success to the developers.

F
FinistEG 09.05.21

IMHO wasted money! This is not a game, this is complete moronism. The one who writes the game most likely never got behind the wheel AT ALL. The starting Zila, even with chains, is impossible to ride. Not to drive somewhere, but just drove out for the markup (base) and then there was a complete alles kaput. This is normal?

Madhouse!

PS You can minus, but my opinion about this game has already formed. It still has to be sawed and sawed.

O
OUAN2012 09.05.21

FinistEG No
doubt, there are people who like it, there are people who don’t like it, but there are people who passed by), but I think that they condemn her in vain, since she has no analogue and therefore there is nothing to compare her with, like but in that one better, but here's a complete g ......... and sucks. And do not say that it is similar to ETS or Landwirtschafts-Simulator with Woodcutter Simulator - these are completely different games both in content and in general. Well, do not forget that the game was not planned at the beginning, but we made demo videos for the exhibition about the possibilities of the game engine "hawk" with an emphasis on the physical capabilities of him. Even the million-dollar campaign "Worgame" moved to him. So it's still in front.

S
SAUSAGE 09.05.21

FinistEG
"It is impossible to drive on the starting Zila, even with chains. Not that I drive somewhere, but I just left the markings (base) and there and then a complete alles kaput ........"
I drive normally. And in general this is not a race, in this game you need to drive very carefully, you just got stuck or turned over with the logs at the very last moment in front of the sawmill, this is the "salt" of the game. not a possibility.
P.S.
The game is great. Add a view from the cockpit to this game and it would be just "wow". At the moment, in my opinion, the best game of the year.

Y
Youxyxol 09.05.21

SAUSAGE
The game is excellent. In this game, the view from the cockpit was just a "wow"
Plus. The view from the cockpit is lacking and the behavior of the camera is sometimes strange. But what is the sound of the engine in the 130th. Mmm, a fairy tale ... I scouted the first map completely, opened all the garages, it remains to bring the wood to the sawmills.
FinistEG Starting Zila
, even with chains, is impossible to ride.
I reached the felling site and the Urals-4320 without any problems. It should be borne in mind that on the 130th there are ordinary road wheels, and not off-road wheels with lugs, and choose the road accordingly, it is better not to go into deep mud. If you did climb, then the winch will help you.

M
Mishanya86 09.05.21

The sound of the UAZ is poorly made, there is no downshift, I do not know how it is on trucks, but the UAZ also has a downshift in addition to the differential. Well, the game is good, though I didn't understand how to load the logs myself using a crane in the Urals, it was loaded automatically ..

v
vam5ire1 09.05.21

the game is certainly not bad, but the absence of a view from the cockpit spoils everything

K
Korax66623 09.05.21

In the beta, items were scattered in different parts of the map - find, sneak, get to the garage ... And that was more interesting. Why was it removed? They also promised to race .. I haven’t played the network yet .. Are there any races there? Another would be the editor of the tracks))) Trial for a while! Where is it all? Hopefully there will be a sequel! )) Or fashionable DLC!

S
Strelec-zmeya 09.05.21

Korax66623
I haven't seen the races to be promised, and why are they here? And the map editor has been available for a long time, albeit for decent money. ))) in the network, everything is almost the same as in the single-player game, judging by the video reviews.

D
Dm.Gn 09.05.21

Quite a good game turned out, despite the raw cartoon and the monotony of the gameplay. In principle, I did not like only one thing - the front bumper of KamAZ, which kills it instantly. Hopefully the game will develop with patches

T
The salt 09.05.21

A masterpiece, worth its money, as many as 3 and a half dilapidated trucks and as many as 5 cards with varied gameplay - knead the dirt with cool physics.
Well, there is also multiplayer, where you can do the same with your friends.
To be honest, I don’t understand what caused all such a furore. As a techno girl she is cool, but as a game for 800 rubles, she is complete nonsense.

P
Pavel rally 09.05.21

The Salt
Spin Tires provides a unique gaming experience, the ability to drive trucks on Russian off-road.

T
The salt 09.05.21

Subaru BRZ STI
It is interesting to travel for a couple of hours, but only for a couple of hours, then it gets boring.
I always hated off-road, and IRL and in games.

R
Roman Evgenich 09.05.21

sucked into the game like a UAZ in clay

W
Wahandra 09.05.21

The game is just great!
If at one time some kind of game like the UAZ 4x4 Four-wheel drive was released on this engine, then the price would not have been for it, although on the other hand the modders will probably soon gash something like this

U
UnserBruder 09.05.21

I have long wanted such a igruhu, otherwise the polished cars and the smooth asphalt asphalt are already tired of

E
Edison777 09.05.21

The game is excellent, it is best to download from a torrent, in my opinion this game is not worth paying for it, and when you download from a torrent, you can upload any files to it.

W
Wahandra 09.05.21

Edison777
The game is just worth it !. Not to the detriment of yourself, you can buy, it is not expensive, and where are the stupid arguments that you cannot put mods on a license? Yes, achievements stop working and the network is not supported, but I am sure this issue will be resolved soon, modders are not developed so.
The game is in development, and a lot of things are being done for it, money is needed for it, they won't buy it, they will leave nafig as it was with some projects, we will not announce it.