3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 09.05.21 08:33 pm

Most Irritable (Assassin's Creed)

I am enraged by these half-naked utyrk - I have 3 meters left to run and 10 seconds are left, but then this stsukanah pushes me directly to the guard (my red eye was still blinking then) and FSE MLA mission was canceled !!! (I replayed it probably 14 times (exact number)) how I swore =)))
and what nasty moments did you have?
274 Comments
Sort by:
D
DupaVoz 09.05.21

The saved items are spoiled in such a way (that is, the next time you start from the beginning of the scene, and not from the checkpoint)
Is it true? Damn, I didn't even notice ... True, only a couple of times I went out of my own free will.

G
Gray garry 09.05.21

The missions with a time limit and the lack of a normal save system are annoying .. I have not played for several days and there is no desire. Well, and also throwing stones and braking behavior of the GG, when the shelter is very close: either it will jump in the wrong direction, or it will stand up as a pillar very close.

S
SkyraX 09.05.21

that is what the assassin's credo consists of, "do not raise the blade at an innocent", or whatever, no matter how annoying you are, even mentally unhealthy people eat they whine constantly, sometimes they even push me down and fall off my feet, BUT I get up and walk on to the goal, enduring all this, what kind of Toda asasins are you? eh ... but the flights are really kumar

Еldаr 09.05.21

And how is it preserved there in general? - it is written: preservation, but for some reason I start in another place ... I did not go out myself, I always flew out myself ...

G
Gr1nGo 09.05.21

Why are you stupid questions? Can't you read or what?

L
Losundrik 09.05.21

It also enrages that you can't rewind the videos. I understand the first time you go through the scene there you need to look, but if you replay: (enrages

Еldаr 09.05.21

Gr1nGo
There is no time ... I will definitely read it ...

M
Melnik19880211 09.05.21

Enrages when you need to interrogate someone, you start to mutter the current, as a bunch of bandits run up (from whom you steal knives) and start to get into the wrong fight

a
ar4ie 09.05.21

about videos is of course tin, I agree. I watch them 3-4 times! ((
not a single mission with a plot murder passed from 1 time! and all because the game crashes often almost immediately after the dialogue with the murdered person. and sometimes right next to the bureau! ((((
schizos are straining, fact!

U
UkuroG 09.05.21

Blah, I went on the last mission where necessary at the funeral of the kid. Blah, I barely killed this crowd, I’m dumping it means that there’s already a babat’s departure near the bureau. I go in and again begin to fulfill the mission with the bureau. Tsuko :(

C
Chrono23 09.05.21

The schizos annoyed me very often, but when they start clicking their lips =)))) I smoothly slide under the table and forgive them everything, and then there are missions with 5 Templars - who is stopping you from climbing onto the roof and leaving them with knives)

d
daredevil122 09.05.21

And in my penultimate mission, in general, everything was enraged! A step cannot be taken right away, they fired, they scream, kill the bastard and all that! Schizos got me on from the very beginning of the game! And there were still many moments that I beat the same dude, but he always beats off, as soon as I did not beat !!!!!! About swimming Altair generally keep quiet !!! in short, I almost scored on this game! too much screwed up the end! and the ending is not at all ochem! called we are waiting together for the second part!

z
zosik 09.05.21

enrages when you climb the wall, even when an honest citizen, and someone from the crowd: "Look! What is he doing!" and let's limit it with stones! just give it to the cabbage soup - nefig! sip what? although honest citizens in broad daylight do not climb the walls like a spiderman, but still they do not sniff)))

D
DrStudent 09.05.21

ndya it was fun to read what pisses off anyone :)) the most interesting thing is that the game has not been released yet :)) so all the glitches with the flight are pordonte, but the game with schizos and beggars is quite simple, you just have to hit a couple of punches with your fists and they dump games for fist fights, the guard does not cling, only bandits), also, according to the rules of the game, so that you are not paid attention to, you need to climb the stairs and not the walls :) so pay attention to the match :).
Well, now I'll cry myself :))).
I also encountered such a glitch as getting stuck in the bushes near the walls, camera jumping - an inheritance from the princes, getting stuck listening to the text from the rescued, when it was necessary to dump on the fast, sticking in the battle of the protective mode, by the way I did not notice this in the English thieves, so there is a kind of tension when fighting with several opponents.
Random kombuses, of course, looks beautiful on one mouse-mouse combination: ((, but after the mortal-kombats, you could at least make options in the settings simple or complex kombuses for those who like to get what you want and not just an arcade battle for the joystick. it was expected at least some logical (puzzle) climbing, and not a crowd of guards from level to level which must be mowed in order to calmly climb not another tower.
It would still not hurt to drag corpses, throw them off the roofs of the already dead and not try to push the living one, although one fig of a normal distraction of the guards, as in the description, everyone rushes after you as if they all have a walkie-talkie, hell knows where from if the archer sees, then everything under the roof rushes fully armed (armor swords helmets) no worse than the assassin himself along the beams of the walls to your dear. Tasks for a while, but here you have to endure the classics of the genre: ((. The very first prince was all for a while :). Swimming, of course, is also fun :) in the holy land of the Assassins, they taught the current to climb super and fight as much as possible on stumps to the islets to run: )). Well, and the most that discourages playing is the uniformity of the game, if it becomes boring to play continuously for a long time: ((like this.

U
User 372072 09.05.21

ndya it was fun to read what pisses off anyone :)) the most interesting thing is that the game has not been released yet :))

Yes THAT EXACTLY !! HERE TO WAIT FOR Assassin's Creed !!!

T
TheNik 09.05.21

I hate poor people, schizos, stupid guards.
Especially when you need to follow someone.
They start pushing and beg for money.
I cut all of them as soon as they appear in the field of view.
And anyone can get schizophrenia from commercials.

a
alexcry 09.05.21

Strongly enrages- Beggars and thin schizos. Because you start to perform some kind of task and they stick to you like ticks.
Averagely enrages- People who say, Why does he do this, He is completely out of his mind, etc.,

y
yjin 09.05.21

And I like everything except flights

L
Leo-1314 09.05.21

Terribly infuriates the control - done through ...: (((
At the most unnecessary moment, the stance changes, it is almost impossible to strike at the selected enemy (when the battle goes on with several) - he hits where he wants to, etc., etc.)
And the camera - in general, horror ... I don't even want to remember - passed and forgot.

S
SeN2008 09.05.21

The tablet from departures will be released on April 11! I will definitely buy it for a face. And so in the game the beggars are raging, they are too annoying. But psychos, on the contrary, pin them, if I interfere with them by the scruff of the neck and up the wall =) But they do not interfere with getting away, they run away with the rest of the inhabitants (which seems to look very strange, since they are crazy and understand little, maybe pretend o_0)