3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 09.05.21 08:37 pm

Is it worth playing? (Alan Wake)

I heard the name of the game, but I have never played

it myself, so is it worth it to play what kind of plot there is
and is it interesting

as well I ask without spoilers so as not to spoil my impression of the game,

well, this topic also applies to the game Alan Wake's American Nightmare and to the usual Alan Wake
because I don't want to create two themes
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 09.05.21

Ely Maze
Still worth it, as for me the best Remedy game (even better than Max Payne 1-2, but this is of course purely my opinion). The plot is interesting and, so to speak, mystical for fans of the Twin Peaks series, and admirers of Stephen King's work :) Alan Wake's American Nightmare is optional for the passage, since in fact this is the usual shooting of dummies with a superficial plot for 2-3 hours, I advise you to go through only the main game, and skip American Nightmare so as not to spoil your impressions after an excellent original ...

X
X Ishimura X 09.05.21

Ely Maze It is
worth a try, if the battle does not scare away, light up the shmalny, there is a chance that it will come in. I didn't get carried away by this kind of gameplay.

l
legusor 09.05.21

the game is very boring. the gameplay is fully revealed in the first half hour and will not bring anything new throughout the game. you will simply run and shoot from point A to point B through the guts of the corridors that lead to mini-arenas with enemies.

k
kurskiy 09.05.21

It is worth it, a very good game with an unusual combat system and an interesting plot.

D
DevJam3 25.09.21

Quite an interesting game, definitely worth going through. Very few interesting things come out now.

S
SAUSAGE 25.09.21

Of course it's worth playing this masterpiece. It's strange that you haven't played it yet, it's very strange, don't you like good and original games with decent graphics?

R
Real slim shady 25.09.21

Not worth it yet, wait for the remaster.

E
Ely maze 25.09.21

Real Slim Shady
remaster is not interesting to me since there are few differences

K
Keks 25.01.22

I would recommend getting familiar with the game. Moreover, a remaster came out with updated graphics.