3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 09.05.21 08:37 pm

Game Impression (Ghostrunner)

I only got to the game yesterday, and I mastered it in one gulp, it took about 9 hours. The game looks so-so, but when you start playing, it is very addictive. I recommend it to many, but not everything will be taken out, one shot and you are a corpse, one blow, a corpse. In general, for the game, he died one and a half thousand times, real one and a half thousand times. Fortunately, autosaving before each battle, if you lose, you start almost in front of the enemy. A variety of enemies will not be boring. There are a sea of ​​options for how to kill the enemy, you choose the right one, and there are already a bunch of corpses near your feet. The further along the game, the more difficult the opponents, and the more of them. Of the opponents, I liked it more against the samurai, they cannot be killed like everyone else, in order to kill you need to wait for him to swing at you, you need to get into the timing and only then you will defeat him, When there are two or five of them on the field, it's tough, but it's interesting ...
1 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 03.01.22

The game is a bomb, but difficult, in reality you will have to die in it very often, as well as, in principle, to swear, because this game does not forgive the slightest mistake, not the slightest delay, you just blunt somewhere or pressed the wrong button, then everything - you start all over again ... In principle, a very unusual and interesting project, I don’t remember games of this kind with such game mechanics. That's who is interested in the beginning of the game and a couple of missions