3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 09.05.21 08:37 pm

Moon Dust Recipe (Bomb). Where to find ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the battle with the night owl, you need it, but there is no recipe) And I have been running around for about 20 hours already. Is there a place to buy or find it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
polonium84 09.05.21

Kosolapyi1 The
drawing is sold in Ochsenfurt from one of the blacksmiths

A
Amilmar 09.05.21

The point of quick transition is the Hangers Tree, just above and to the left of the nearest question mark on the map is a breeding ground for monsters. There is a cave with nakers (I don't remember the exact level, but definitely less than 10th) and in one of the chests there will be a recipe for moon dust. Just carefully, in the same chest there is a recipe for some kind of improved oil, make sure that the usual version of the oil has already been created and then take the recipe.
I wanted to take a screenshot of the map but it won't screenshot ...

d
drX07 09.05.21

so, I found, in a cave in one of the boxes where the marker is there, there are also drawings of the armor of the bear school

N
NeoXY 09.05.21

I ran into that cave as a special, there is no recipe for Moon dust ((Mb bug due to the fact that I already have a recipe for an improved one? ((Sadness-byada

N
NeoXY 09.05.21

I asked myself, I answered myself) The recipe can simply be bought here.

N
N ymeria 09.05.21

But what is it. This moon dust has already been searched. I usually go everywhere, I ransack everything, herbs, chests, bags, I take as much as I can carry) And here, how many I can’t fulfill the order for Leshachikha due to the lack of moon dust. I searched all the places that people describe, no (maybe a bug or recipes from merchants randomly appear?

D
Dmytro Nichiporuk 09.05.21

Dark Frontline
You can wet the leshachiha with Yrden

A
Andrey Syunyakov 09.05.21

NeoXY
Thank you very much!

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.05.21

Dmytro Nichiporuk
Against all ghosts, an yrden is written. But, damn it, the damage is small anyway. I managed the noon days only at higher levels without moon dust. But for a long time. I could not cope with Leshachi on level 10.

S
Sordidus 09.05.21

NeoXY It
helped, right there.