3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 09.05.21 08:37 pm

game (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End)

the first topic in the forum on the game
and sopsna - how is the game?
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 09.05.21

Ok, you can play ...

M
Must die 09.05.21

Not a bad game, but still not the same as on next-gen consoles ...

j
jade of blade 09.05.21

sucks, monotonous fights get bored, it's good that I didn't buy it but downloaded it;)
don't try to buy it.

V
Vsdfew 09.05.21

Well, is it at least better than the last part? In the Gameplay?

V
Vold 09.05.21

yes, at times

T
TaraNTino 09.05.21

As an independent game, of course, not very much, but as a supplement to the film - quite. eight)

S
Saferot 09.05.21

But I am now interested in this game you can play in two.

M
Melmi 09.05.21

There is multiplayer in the game.
And there are settings for 2 gamepads, so I think you can.

S
Saferot 09.05.21

I actually thought so, but there is no case of some kind of patch that would do without a gamepad.

B
Bdzola 09.05.21

2 Saferot
It is quite possible to do with the keyboard ... It is simple to operate. Although I myself play the gamepad. ;))

Now my opinion about the game:
As always, the next-gen consoles got the most "cream". The inscriptions on the box that "a breathtaking landscape is waiting for you in the game, taken straight from the movie ..." - you can not believe it !!! Graphics suck! Of course it looks better than the previous part and the fights are set to "good". But if someone watched the videos, you can forget about it! This kind of graphics is only available on consoles!
Does the company really think that our computers have not been upgraded for at least three years !!!! :)))
Maybe the developers will release a patch that will increase the quality of the graphics ... although there is little hope. : ((

PS Play to all fans of the movie, but don't expect much from the picture. Or play on consoles with cool graphics!

S
Saferot 09.05.21

I had a completely different thing! I know that you can play the keyboard, but only for one person, and I need two.

M
Melmi 09.05.21

Saferot I will

disappoint
No you can not play two on the keyboard.
This is not provided in the setup functions.

S
Saferot 09.05.21

And what if you connect a gamepad. A two-player opportunity may appear.

B
Bdzola 09.05.21

Well, according to the idea, yes ... But in reality .. For example, I did not succeed. Even when he seemed to be setting everything up .. when loading a level, all the settings got lost - and you can play either with a gamepad or on the keyboard ... ((
And in general, very often when you start the game, the settings get lost ... I don't know, or because of that that a pirate or so did!
I'm just very frustrated with the graphics! Sooo! What's on PS2 what's on PC .. Some sort of horror!

S
Saferot 09.05.21

Strange, but my settings, for example, control did not subside.

V
Vsdfew 09.05.21

2 TaraNTino

Hope you're right ... Hmm. And the game itself is not buggy? And then the last part is generally a mess - there are no graphs - and even a buggy one ...

B
Bdzola 09.05.21

Yes, it seems without glitches. Although I have not yet fully passed it, I have not yet met any "bugs" ...

V
Vsdfew 09.05.21

2 Bdzola

So I'm running to the store for a disc :)

S
Saferot 09.05.21

I went through all the games, there were no glitches, so you can buy. As for the gamepad, there appears multiplayer, but you cannot play in a mission together, but you can play sub-missions such as add-ons.

S
Saferot 09.05.21

And I have another question, I went through the whole game, but for some reason I did not see what I saw in the trailers in the game. Why?