3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forzoom 09.05.21 08:37 pm

Game Impression (Pine)

Against the background of the distribution in EGS, I wanted to know the impressions of people who are familiar with the game
1 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakhychkvash 24.05.21

1. Bugs, bugs, bugs. The menu, the map and the interface regularly disappear, the action keys stop responding, etc., you have to restart the game and start with a checkpoint. There is manual saving, but it works through a latrine, every time you still have to run to the other side of the world. I started the game again twice due to bugs that made the plot impassable (the first time relations with all factions became hostile, the gifts could not be improved; the second time the entrance to the shelter remained closed after the explosion); when on the third playthrough all the NPCs suddenly disappeared, he deleted the game.

2. All declared diplomacy comes down exclusively to the distribution of resources. You can cut out a bunch of villages of some faction, then spam them with wood - and you are again best friends.
And how the signal for the raiders works and why of the three friendly factions it was sold to only one, I did not understand. So I understand that the villages must be cleared out alone, only then call "friends"?

3. All factions differ from each other only in skins, do not give any bonuses, have the same assortment of goods, and the armor they sell differs only in textures. Descriptions in the encyclopedia (these are cunning, those strong, the third are smart, etc.) in the game are not manifested in any way, even the attack / damage indicators are absolutely the same for everyone. Only the ranged combat style is slightly different (toads spit bursts of poison, foxes throw smoke grenades). There is not even any morality or goals that would make you sympathize with one faction more than another.

4. Combat in the worst traditions of DS clones. Blow, strong blow, somersault. It is impossible to heal during the battle (or is it honey agaric?), Only the bow saves the situation a little. Although the easiest way is not to fight at all, but to run away. No bonuses, except for the next batch of firewood, moss and rare tokens, can still be obtained from defeated enemies. By the way, it is easiest to take tokens from your own people, as well as resources - no one pays attention to robbery right in the middle of the village with the help of firecrackers.

5. The world is empty. It is home to five intelligent races (not counting people, mammoths and mudras - they appear only according to the plot) and four types of animals. The rest, apparently, have already been exterminated. Animals sit in scripted places, beastmen roam around their villages, collecting resources. There is no other activity in the world.

The game could have good potential, but for some reason the developers paid more attention to minor details (each race, including humans, is voiced in its own fictional language, for example), while forgetting about the game itself.
As a result: an absolutely raw and unplayable product of the level of amateur crafts on a unit.