3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VohaPatoha 09.05.21 08:37 pm

Travinkal's Advice (Diablo 2)

While playing Nigtmare HC, nearly drove away from the councilors in the temple city. Can anyone give a dossier on these individuals (number, chief and assistants, characteristics, abilities, etc.), advice, nuances and generally interesting information.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
drink 09.05.21

Lichka. Although it's all googled. Oh, it didn't work out very quickly, hu .. Yandex.

J
Jay_xD 09.05.21

VohaPatoha
probably the best tactic would be not to come close to the council members

for playing as a druid or having the Heart of the Oak rune word - launch Grocha, they have a rather long flight radius, they peck at opponents' eyes, thereby looking away from your character

V
VohaPatoha 24.05.21

The topic could not be found how to change. Go ahead. A werewolf in hell. Zero protected. After all, I changed clothes for the time being in the IR (a twenty (kg) baldychka, a belt of pepper, boots). Yes, rebrolling is not bad in defense, there is no resource for improvement and my 200. So far, due to AR and damage, 1 act is passed. Was in the pit, fear, archers with HELL. What can be expected next for the acts.

p
passed 24.05.21

The hooligan and gnawed at the pack. The fury's best defense is the lich. Well, follow the oak.
Expect, as usual for a blockless bag, rape by a fizukha in all possible positions.

V
VohaPatoha 24.05.21

passed
No, basically AR'shnik, it seems like a wolf should have maximum AR (after the javazon, of course). And we will leave the bear to the visor. I have three models of wolves, which is more convenient for distraction, with 1000 hp without spirit.
Fear physical. shooters with blood pressure and iron maiden (in the single was not).

V
VohaPatoha 24.05.21

Somehow I noticed the electrification of the elytra of the May beetle, and so here is the second act, the danger of the beetle. Third, advice to rooks, a flock of dolls with a measure. In the fourth with the Sunrise amulet. Does Diablo's lightning strike depending on the weapon's range?

A
Archon guard 24.05.21

Jay_xD wrote:
for playing as a druid or having the rune word Heart of the Oak - launch Grochey
put +
very useful advice especially for beginners, because they often do not attach importance to all the little things, although another time, it may well turn out that it is difficult for a beginner to understand complex ones intricacies of game mechanics

p
passed 24.05.21

VohaPatoha
On nm and hell catches, if you stand not close (I do not remember how many tiles are indented). The fucking club has a small IR range, which can be considered an advantage.

V
VohaPatoha 01.06.21

How to clean xx? Very neat and sober?

p
passed 01.06.21

VohaPatoha
Werewolf? Feral Rage Tear off the bosom of the flood. You can use Hunger under IM, but without the ench, the damage is quite sluggish there.

V
VohaPatoha 19.06.21

Question. How does IM work for Oblivions in HCS?

p
passed 19.06.21

VohaPatoha Recovers a
portion of the final melee physical damage. Charu / measure 1/16, the rest 1/4. IM they have 10 lvl. Damage is cut by both the target and the attacker.