3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NIKALT 09.05.21 08:39 pm

How to run the game on windows 7 (Ex Machina)

Hello everyone who knows how to run a game on windows 7, the problem is that the compatibility mode helps for a while, as if I install it, I play a little, but then errors pop up when loading the game, I decided to update to version 1.03, I updated it, but the protection service StartFrost, after the successful installation of the libraries, asks to restart the computer, I reboot then I start it and he again asks to restart the computer and that ad infinitum.

Help, please !!!

Thanks in advance!!!!
16 Comments
Sort by:
k
kto_DEM_team 09.05.21

http://deusexmachina.moy.su/forum/15-843-1
It says there.

T
TheDarkness1994 09.05.21

on the rutor wrote ZeSt
Users of Vista and 7 for normal operation of the application, you need to correct the game settings file. To do this, look for the config.cfg file in the data folder, open it in Notepad. In this file, we are looking for the autoPlayVideo = '' true '' parameter, replace it with autoPlayVideo = '' 0 ''
It 's a pity for people who are too lazy to google an error or a problem ...
(I'll add on my own, you may need to open the dispatcher and forcibly terminate the process with the toy, if you previously unsuccessfully tried to start the game before ... the solution to the problem described above is working (at least on my 7))

M
Michael1990Rich 09.05.21

There is also another easy way to run Ex Machina and its add-ons.
There you need to create a text document, write something in it and turn it into a batch file. And hurray, with the help of it, both parts are launched.

Z
Zhenya Klimovich 09.05.21

The Darkness1994
Thank you very much!

A
AlexMaisky 09.05.21

http://deusexmachina.fsay.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1199
Everything works, I used this instruction myself.

V
Vladimir Polyanichev 09.05.21

this is complete crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Ramzes1996r 09.05.21

In fact, all this is due to the incompatibility of the star force drivers, and Windows 7
Turning off the starting movie starts the game, but even after that you can encounter a lot of other troubles such as: lack of saving, partially broken keyboard,
lack of quest givers or inability to conduct a dialogue with them.

M
Mitsu Rju 09.05.21

If StarFors is not compatible and the system remembers this, then the probability of all instructions can be zero !.
I have games with such drivers, and by the way, a license! So even on the websites of manufacturers with all their instructions they shrug their shoulders. Because, personally, nothing helps me !.
I found only one way to solve this problem., You need to know the version of the game and install "No DVD" for this version, but another problem may appear if the game is in the license style, after installing "No DVD", the game may start at startup issue a blank black screen with a description of the error, like you do not have an installed game !.
But if the game does not start, how can I find out the version?!.

a
assassin 004 09.05.21

jygjygjy

d
daniel raker 09.05.21

what is the name of the game which is not compatible with you

L
Little bastard 09.05.21

AlexMaisky
my nifiga does not work your way (((

Y
YonicO 09.05.21

....................... Guys .... do not suffer and do not reinvent the wheel ... and do not advise people to nonsense ... I will explain everything simply .... This toy is old ... initially it was like 8 directives ... and you are trying to run it on more powerful ones ... here is your swearing ... ..Just update the directory to the maximum that your system supports .... and that's it .... Not any dancing with a tambourine ...... and also remove the compatibility checkbox on the launch shortcut

d
dimongrek 09.05.21

people and no one has come across saves on the seven ... they just don't work for me ... I want to save it, as it were, but nothing about starting the save ... what could be the case, someone will tell you ...

E
ExDRoNeX 09.05.21

And so, in order to run the game Ex Machina / Ex Machina meridian 113 / Ex Machina Arcade on windows 7/8/10 you need:
- Launcher, which allows you to correctly launch the game on windows 7/8/10
http://dem.org .ua / Conference / ViewTopic? topicId = 1444
- You need to unpack the game archives for the game to work correctly
http://dem.org.ua/Conference/ViewTopic?topicId=1199
- And of course, straight arms, which are led by a sober head.
After completing these procedures over the game (10-15 minutes), you will feel comfortable playing, because the game will now start correctly with 90% confidence, will not crash and will load locations with saves.
Have a good game)

L
LIZARDGOD 09.05.21

So, yesterday I wanted to play, like a few years ago, using a virtual machine, but something didn't work out and I found a solution without a virtual machine. The game, for the stable operation of EM under the seven, it needs to work only on one processor core. Attention! If you have no .gdp archives in the Data folder after installation, then skip steps 2 and 3.

Install one of the parts 2. Extract the .gdp archives in the Data folder using ExMachinaUnGDP.exe. Download here
Spoilerhttps: //disk.yandex.ru/d/cHpp1kyVeUhNL 3.

Following the order of the archives in the datasources.txt file, move everything from the extracted folders in reverse order of the list

4. Create a .bat file and enter
Spoiler cd "C: Program Files ( x86) Buka Anthology Ex Machina Ex Machina "
start / AFFINITY 0x2" Ex Machina "ExMachina.exe
Game path change

5.Repeat with other parts Enjoyed the game

yesterday

D
Drega Zull 17.04.22

TheDarkness1994
Thank you♥ quick, clear, no binary conversion, and most importantly - everything works :)