3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pekabir 09.05.21 08:39 pm

Game Impression (Torchlight 3)

write your valuable (no) opinion about this wonderful (well, almost) game.

in short I read angry reviews with snot in incentive and lost a lot. people really do not know that the torchlight series has already become casual by the second part, so claims like "arayaya, pumping pissed away, ribalka removed" and other rofly are read with the face of a pepe-frog. well, yes, the game is now more arcade than "another diablo clone", but it is played cheerfully. in fact, of the most noticeable carvings only the character's har-ki (strength, dexterity, etc.) and the tree of skills thrown into the trash. but this is so, taking into account the fact that one hell of a build was always built according to a clear algorithm and skill points were distributed according to the training manual.
Of the most noticeable drawbacks (in principle, for early access this is the norm), the only thing that catches your eye is the lack of pricing for the cost of loot (not delivered yet) and holes with stones exposed to frost. everything else is purely minor engine bugs (rarely), and resetting the map after re-entering the location

at this stage of development the game pulls at 7.5-8 / 10, I think everything will be polished and fixed by the final version
1 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hydrolisk 18.03.22

Passed and in general did not like the game. Arguments:
- movement and basic hit with one button and does not change. Playing as an archer, I fucked up with this garbage when you want to run away, and the character shoots at a box, and there are boxes along the walls where you don’t spit. In addition, when you try to shoot at the enemy, you miss half the time and the character starts running up, not shooting. I don’t remember something so that in the second part I suffered with this
- a mess on the screen. You run into a conditional room, monsters start to run, you cast minions, the pet still sometimes casts, everyone shoots and runs. There is a fierce mess on the screen, FIG knows where his friends are, where the enemies are, where to shoot, where to run. They beat you, but you don’t notice just because you don’t see your character
- monsters. There are no claims to diversity. There is a claim to the speed of killing these creatures. I killed ordinary monsters in the second part with 1 hit. If the clothes are shit, then 2 hits, the cleaning of the level was dynamic and meaty. Immediately 10-15 hits per pack of regular monsters. Stupidly annoying
- pets. In the game, they got a bunch of pets that are given after each boss. Why pets have grades (rare, legendary) - it is not clear, they do not differ in anything except the skin. Any animal can be slapped with any skills
- bugs. The pet is constantly disappearing, but these are three skills, an aura and a courier to the shop. Constantly the character strives to run not where you point. Once the character just turned around with his back to the cursor and darted into the wall, and running into the wall, getting stuck on the edge of the stairs is a nice thing. On one map there was some kind of tall structure and the passage was behind it - I was killed only because I could not really aim or run out, this crap covered the entire screen and wherever you click the character is trying to find a way to the top
- camp, resources, craft. Why the hell do you need a camp - xs. All its functionality could be easily implemented by a couple of NPCs in the city. Just for the beauty? Well, this ... Why the hell do you need wood, stone, metal - xs. Until the end of the game, I thought that they would be needed for crafting. Turns out there is no crafting in the game. Instead of crafting, almost at the very end of the third act, they will be able to apply enchantments to SOME things. And why the hell do I need this functionality right before the boss fight? With the fact that things with a hole for enchantment will fall only AFTER the construction of this stupid table. Disappointment.
- inlay. The mechanics were excellent, why they removed - xs
- fishing. Yes, I miss this garbage, I liked it
- localization - no Russian voice acting or subtitles. Often at the location there are records where the voice of the characters broadcast about all sorts of different things. It's a huge piece of immersion and it

's fucking lost. Something fucked up.
What I liked was the secret alpaca level, a reference to the cow level from Diabla. Animation is not bad. The sound seems to be the same norm, it does not hurt the ears, there was no desire to completely cut down the music. All in all
4/10