3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1r1ll_89 09.05.21 08:39 pm

Screens of your pumped cars. We spread it! (Juiced)

Throw here links to screenshots with your pumped up touch.
23 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1r1ll_89 09.05.21

3000gt is my most carbon monoxide car so far

M
MOM 09.05.21

not weak, and that Nissan SkyLine in Juiced became crap ???

k
kos1ak 09.05.21

my focus

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

car I liked this car, and took it! Yes, even front-wheel drive (cool)
PS: to sculpt on it, nothing did not become all somehow monotonous (probably for now)

k
k1r1ll_89 09.05.21

Personally, I don't like skye there, but 300gt pins me the most, a car for all occasions

k
kos1ak 09.05.21

yes sky line is so-so ...

M
MOM 09.05.21

And in this game, you can change the appearance of the wheelbarrow ???

Well, like a voluminous bumper ???

S
San4eZz 09.05.21

More than half of the healthy cars in Juiced sucks! They are constantly drifted and riding on tuned cars turns into a Kama Sutra on a clunker !!!!!

k
k1r1ll_89 09.05.21

Yes, to drive a rear-wheel drive car is not to respect yourself. Front-wheel drive steers ... and full too ...

k
k1r1ll_89 09.05.21

Yes JUICED is a good game, only NFS: MW is still better and more interesting!

N
NedViD 09.05.21

http://a.foto.radikal.ru/0604/9a28d97b8d52.jpg
May (((though I fucked her up when there was no money, drove her to the car with the chick and fucked up ((

R
RаzоR 09.05.21

WELL AND MOODAG BUGAGAGA

And riding in the rear drive is defective with the current on the keyboard. Although on the steering wheel, too, we are strumming. And it should be so.

L
Liqqy 09.05.21

moodag vnature)))
somewhere in Documents and Settings there is a system file named Juiced. Save it before flipsides or big bets, and if you wake up, replace it with the saved one. + money can be easily won. You put your drag event at the stadium on any empty day. All cars are 1st class. If dodge wipers are caught (95% chance that both will be caught). You bet on whoever is right ... that's the reason why - they always drive the same and stupidly. In the first race, the right one drives the left into the wall and wins. In the next one, too, only the left will do it. Well, in the last one - yours. That's it, your denyuzhki%) I had 10 mils somewhere until I deleted the game (I'm tired of it when cornering)

M
Midfield 09.05.21

Internal front-wheel drive H A V N O

P
Prosto Toxa 09.05.21

Front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, Sax

F
FenomenGT 09.05.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Smoki_mo 09.05.21

Who knows how to add tuning to the game?

a
aaaaaa123456 09.05.21

And does anyone know (if there is someone else here :)) where to get the stickers, as in some screenshots and the hood, like the Celica (chrome or something)?

V
Vlad Lagutin 09.05.21

aaaaaa123456 you saw the last post

a
aaaaaa123456 09.05.21

Saw. And what was I supposed to understand there?

s
specDIESEL 09.05.21

it is inappropriate to drive! rear-wheel drive it is good in its own way! of course, if you collect all the turns, then you only drive on all-wheel drive, I certainly love to drive SKYLINE GT-R R34, Lancer evolution Vlll, Toyota supra, Viper, MAZDA RX-7, NISSAN 350Z, Impreza WRX STI, DODGE CHARGER R / T, Mustang 67 and, of course, all of these vehicles are fully prototype)