3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gram455 09.05.21 08:39 pm

Adventurer Club (Assassin's Creed 3)

task - find out the location of all trading posts in the forntir. how is it?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnDDDroiDD 09.05.21

gram455
There are only 3 of them stores

A
AnDDDroiDD 09.05.21

gram455
There are only 3 of them stores

E
EnterMan_ter 09.05.21

prompt

i
iTroy_59 09.05.21

has anyone visited all the taverns? and how many of them are there in each location?

D
Dj320kbps 09.05.21

Help me have some kind of glitch instead of stores, these are taverns indicated in them I go but do not count. 2/3 completed only. (

V
Vint -Boss 09.05.21

and where to look for Bigfoot? also the task of the adventurers' club ..

o
onill2009 09.05.21

The task of the adventurers is to find 5 entrances to the network of tunnels, I opened these points with Conor's father in Boston, which is now necessary. Proshol and Conor, also confused.

j
jamal1024 09.05.21

I can't complete the jump task (I know it's stupid, but still). who jumped from what point to more than 50 meters. tried to jump from the top of the ship, does not protect. help who

M
Mexill 09.05.21

you have to jump in the Frontier, off the cliff ... This cliff is near the road that leads from your estate to the Frontier

j
jamal1024 09.05.21

Mexill

thanks, it worked . but tell me more about such conversations in Washington, judging by the forum, it's just that you just need to go through the 9 1 sequence again or whatever, well, if you haven't done this before now (there are only tasks of the estate) it is already impossible?

f
forgreem 09.05.21

How did you get to ask the same thing ...

i
iTroy_59 09.05.21

so somebody will tell you how many taverns there are in each lock?

n
napower 09.05.21

Completed all the tasks of the hunter and received a medal .. Can I receive assignments from the Adventurer's Club for all completed tasks of one of the club? Now there is an adventurer icon with a link to the frontier, but when you go to the frontier, there is no icon, the icon appears in the store but I cannot activate it ..

D
Dj320kbps 09.05.21

napower
i have the same problem only in boston. this is a bug in the game. waiting for patch 1.02 to be released.

n
napower 09.05.21

I sort of solved this problem, you just need to go to all three shops in the frontier and the task of the trading posts for the adventurers will be completed ...

V
VLRKNG 09.05.21

iTroy_59
Boston - 4 taverns (icons on the "contract for murder" map)
NYU - 5
Frontier - 4
NYU and Frontier without glitches - icons in the form of a dice.

G
GarretSSS 09.05.21

Adventurers' assignment to find the entrances to the dungeon. If I find entrances from the inside, i.e. wandering through the dungeon I go out to the streets, it does not count. If I find an entrance that is not open from the street, then I cannot enter it: the action button is inactive. Is there a bug or something I'm doing wrong?

k
k4JE 09.05.21

GarretSSS
Well, to pass this, you need to go to the dungeons to find NEW entrances

G
GarretSSS 09.05.21

k4JE
Ie to get out of the dungeon through new exits? Well, I did that. According to the plot, we are shown 2 points: where they entered and where they left. I myself found 2 more, but the assignment states that only one current is open.
Well lan, ATP for advice. I’ll go and wander again. Suddenly I did something wrong

v
vov2212 09.05.21

but where is he on the map not only 2 found and the third where ??????? skinte screen please