3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iorsh 24.05.21 02:57 am

Buy Vs. Wait For Discount Vs. Download (Days Gone)

I would like to try this game. Should I pre-order or wait a while when it becomes cheaper? Just who knows how long you will have to wait for a discount on it, but you already want to play, but at the same time give 100 BYN for it, too, somehow too
27 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

iorsh
Difficult question. :) The answer to which you can give yourself, only you yourself.

L
Lex-one 24.05.21

iorsh
It is really not suitable, after completing the game once, the second time you definitely do not want to go through. The price of the game is 30 BYN

b
benites 24.05.21

30 is somehow cheap, I'm still thinking of pre-ordering it for 100 BYN, I've already thrown money into Steam

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

iorsh
I took it on ps 4, half a year after the release, when the discount began, but it was a long way, I took a walk, then I abandoned it, only from the third attempt I mastered it to the end, the game is mediocre, so it’s not worth giving the full bag, it’s better to wait for the discounts.
But if you don't want to wait for discounts and buy for the full price, then you download the pirate on the day or after the release, since I understand that there will be no denuvo as well as in horizon zero dawn.

i
iorsh 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
is the best option. If only pirates will

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.05.21

iorsh
only for half the price it is not yet known what awakens the Unreal Engine 4 with optimization, maybe the developers mess up and wakes up everything to log like the extreme Batman was at the start, it seems the game wakes up essentially similar to Mad Max Road Warrior

R
Rolemanser 24.05.21

Lex-one
The game is good, there are not enough stars from the sky, but a confident average, the desire to go through the games a second time appears

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

Chuck_Norris_
With the optimization, everything is in order, even if the GT 1030 is in FULL HD at medium low settings.

R
Rolemanser 24.05.21

Suddenly, who needs it, on the site https://shop.buka.ru with the promo code Deacon, a discount on the game of 450 rubles until the end of the week, activation of the game in Steam.

n
namaste.108 24.05.21

I downloaded it on the day of release and do not pester the public with all sorts of nonsense. Can't you make decisions in your life yourself?

S
Snow70 24.05.21

For such guys' grandmother (I don't fuck Abramovich's daughter) to play "one run" games, buy for almost 5 rubles!
Yes, the game is good! Optimization is masterpiece! But ...... Well, she's not worth that much money! I bought it from Khatab on the site (the kingdom is heavenly for him!) I
played for an hour, everything is fine, but not for buying the game is fair ...
RTX 2060 DDR3 16 Gb I5 4460 2560x1080 21: 9 75-95 fps on ults

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.05.21

iorsh
On a torrent the game is not heavy, 25GB like. Download and look. It's not 70GB to download

N
N7_Solo 24.05.21

If you have money and a strong desire - Buy.
If the toad strangles you to buy the game for the full price and you can wait - Wait for Skidon (But it is clear that the discount will not be available soon).
If there is no money at all, but you really want to play - Download from the torrent.

I
IlovePS4 24.05.21

1) Download;
2) Wait for discounts;
3) Buy;

N
Netrunner 24.05.21

Epics now have a spring sale, they again give coupons for 650 rubles, you can take it there.

P
Piracy is a boon 24.05.21

Any torrent has at least 3 repacks. Squeezed from Fitgerla 26 gig to 59 gig steamp. Choose and download.
And to the question of the topic, the answer is still the same: a pirate, only a pirate and nothing but pirates. If you can download, then why buy, even with a 90% discount!

k
koolzera 01.06.21

With such a price, definitely a repack. If you take it only with a 50% discount

A
Ashley33 01.06.21

I would buy - I love the theme of the zombie apocalypse. And how is the game? They say that it is from the old generation of consoles (like PS4 or something like that), which means that the graphonium will not be at the level of 21 years. But you can put up with this, but what about the gameplay? What does it look like? Witcher3 with zombies mb? Or closer to the PE series?

S
SGate 01.06.21

Ashley33 Closer to state of deck 2, but with a normal plot.

A
Ashley33 01.06.21

SGate
Well SOD2 passed, there is no plot at all, there is about multiplayer and endless loot farming. But there are no games about zombies at all lately - I had to go through) So I'll sit down at the DG. Thanks for the opinion