3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krygluu 24.05.21 02:57 am

departure Resident Evil Village (Resident Evil: Village)

HELP!
I can't start the game from Steam. I start, a black screen and crashes. checked the integrity of the cache. Does not help. my computer consists of jifors 760, intel core i5 - 4670 3.40ghz, 16 operatives, windows 10 64x

Official minimum system requirements (1080p @ 30 FPS):
Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit only!).
[*] Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 560.
RAM: 8 gigabytes.
76 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

krygluu
Download driver 368.81, or if this does not help, then 385.28 which one of them will 100% solve the problem. https://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_village/tech/ne_mogu_zapustit-1002943/

k
krygluu 24.05.21

Thank you! helped out

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

krygluu
Please

a
asunakuromi 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
with the 368.61 driver starts, but the performance is garbage, the game thinks that my gtkh770 does not have 2GB but 4, the minimum graphics works at 4GB vram, the game runs at 10-15fps, although on YouTube people have 40-100 tests

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

asunakuromi
Install 385.28

k
krygluu 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
I installed them. but then it became 10 fps. pzd what to do xs
and cut the minimum wage everywhere

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

krygluu
in cut scenes 10 fps? or even? If there are only cutscenes, then there is a branch here - https://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_village/tech/rassinhronizatsiya_audio_i_video_v_katstsenah-1002778/. There are 3 videos in this thread. Look, it can help ... but the out of sync between video and audio - there is such. We really don't know what to do ... We've tried everything

k
krygluu 01.06.21

tell me about prices, etc., what kind of hardware to buy!

A
Anton Alpatov 12.07.21

Neither 368 nor 385 helps me even a black screen and a crash

l
look-look 12.07.21

Anton Alpatov The user must be in English, the
swap file must be installed and Steam (but do not run)

l
look-look 12.07.21

So far, we have found out that it does not start or requires space for saving when the Steam client is missing. Should be installed, but disabled, you don't even need to create an account.
You can try to create an empty path on the system drive without installation: C: Steam userdata 817370 remote win64_save

If there is a client, but the game complains about its offline, it means that the account is not in Latin, you need to create a new one with administrator rights.

The black screen may be due to an outdated video driver.

l
look-look 12.07.21

Anton Alpatov
raved about how to fix the black screen. Krch need to turn off the scheduling of the GPU and something there. Krch. Right click on the desktop. Screen Options-Graphics Settings (At the very bottom) And turn off the option there. Reboot your computer. Everything worked for me after that. HERE it should be disabled. and try it

l
look-look 12.07.21

SOLUTION OF BLACK SCREEN AND MEMORY ERRORS WHEN SAVING:
DISCONNECT THE INTERNET GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME TO START (BLACK SCREEN)
IF THE MEMORY ERROR ON SAVING - INSTALL SIMPLY STIME (JUST INSTALL AND
ALLOW ANYTHING ROOM ANYTHING) AND THERE WILL BE HAPPINESS
AND LAUNCHING THE GAME FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR - THE FIRST RUNNING MAY BE LONG-SO AS THE EXE FILE WEIGHTS 628MB AT WHOM THE
BLACK SCREEN ABOVE DOES NOT HELP STILL HERE to
turn off the graphics scheduling on the desktop Graphics settings. bottom) And turn off the option there.Restart the computer.

V
Vvvvd 12.07.21

look-look
I have no such option at all - GPU scheduling

l
look-look 12.07.21

Vvvvd
bran internet if black screen)

V
Vvvvd 12.07.21

look-look
chopped off-does not help. The game works only on the driver version 385.28 (I took offline activation, now I wanted to re-run it), but I have the latest version of the drivers. I really don't want to go back to old

l
look-look 12.07.21

Vvvvd
how did you cut down ??? should be prohibited in Windows so that the game does not apply

V
Vvvvd 12.07.21

look-look
via adapter parameters

l
look-look 12.07.21

Vvvvd
and what does the black screen write and that's it?

V
Vvvvd 12.07.21

Black screen and crash. Appears in processes for a few seconds and disappears.