3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krygluu 24.05.21 02:57 am

departure Resident Evil Village (Resident Evil: Village)

HELP!
I can't start the game from Steam. I start, a black screen and crashes. checked the integrity of the cache. Does not help. my computer consists of jifors 760, intel core i5 - 4670 3.40ghz, 16 operatives, windows 10 64x

Official minimum system requirements (1080p @ 30 FPS):
Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit only!).
[*] Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 560.
RAM: 8 gigabytes.
76 Comments
Sort by:
r
rekulskiy 19.07.22

People help, the game worked fine but when you enter the village it always crashes!!! I have already tried everything: reinstalled with another repack, changed the time, changed the textures, changed the RenderingMethod to true and false, installed the drivers, did everything I could find and hear ..

r
rekulskiy 19.07.22

Please help, I want to complete the game!!

P
PaIceTa 26.07.22

rekulskiy Does
the computer fit the recommended system requirements?

F
Ffraxini 01.08.22

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
health to you and all the blessings of life!

A
Arrivo 05.10.22

Help. Passed mb 3/5 of the game without lags and crashes, went to work, returned. On the PC, on the game, and then it hangs stupidly on the Capcom splash screen. I check in the dispatcher, and there they say the operative is 12g loading. Hardware AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, 16 RAM and radeon rx 580 8gb, Windows 10 x64. I checked the update for firewood - it's empty.

B
Banefaci.93 25.10.22

belyy
At startup, as soon as the game window appears dark, immediately quickly click on it with the mouse. It will become (not responding) and run. This is the only thing that helped me.

D
Dakini 25.10.22

The problem is still not solved, a black screen and a crash, what the crooked hands did with the game, one can only guess. Moreover, you first play for 2 days and then it starts.

E
Evgeny Cherevkov 16.11.22

In the config.ini file, in the WindowMode line, write Windowed the game starts in windowed mode, change it to fullscreen in the settings and play.

T
Tomas Freeze 16.11.22

Keks
quote: "On the contrary, it helped me to set true in config_default opposite RenderingMethod=, although it was initially false.
And I did not need to install old drivers."
Keks
is the same))) put True and the game started))) thanks
after some time and it stopped helping. (((

E
Eduard25_25 16.11.22

Guys help me out, I downloaded the game, there was an error about Steam, I changed the user - the error disappeared, but it does not respond to the launch. In the task manager in the background processes it gets out and disappears after 5-10 seconds. I add it to Steam in order to run it through it, it tries to do something and closes it. If not run through Steam, it opens in background processes and closes.
Hardware : laptop MSI Katana
i5-12500
GeForce 3050ti 4gb 16gb
ram
Drivers all latest versions installed DirectX, c++, video card
526.86 ] HDRMode=false FPS=FPS30 TextureQuality=2918232665

RayTracing=false
FilmGrain=false
[RenderConfig]
ColorSpace=SRGB
WindowMode=Normal
VSync=true
RenderingMethod=false
ImageQualityRate=0.5
SharpnessSetting=Default
AntiAliasing=TAA
VRSSetting=Off
SamplerQuality=TrilineSetar
MeshQuality=LOW
RayTracingQuality=LOW
RayTracingSpecularOFFRoughnessThresholdQuality=
LOting
RayTracingAOSetting= LOWEST SSRSetting
=false
TransparentBufferQuality=NONE
SSSSSetting=OFF
ShadowQuality=LOW
ContactShadowSetting=OFF
ShadowCacheEnable=true
BloomEnable=false
LensFlareEnable=false
DepthOfFiledEnable=false
LensDistortionSetting=OFF
FullScreenMode=false

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

Eduard25_25
Roll back to version 517.48 and no higher! how many topics have already been created and not only for this game, and the last two drivers were to blame for all of them! now the third kosyachny came out too.

E
Eduard25_25 16.11.22

I was able to launch the game and play and re-launch, it does not start the first time. Before starting, I go to the NVIDIA control panel (Hidden icons need to be opened at the bottom right) - Install PhysX configuration - and change the processor (Usually there is an auto-selection). I launch the game through Steam, always offline (I haven't tried it online)

A
Artes_Kortes 20.01.23

Tomas Freeze
Dakini
belyy
my problem was solved by opening the shared folder with the game to the administrator, i.e. yourself

D
DimasPula 20.01.23

tried everything, nothing helps

K
Kot94 20.01.23

DimasPula
in the root folder of the game, find the steam_emu.ini file and open it. Change Offline=0 to 1 and save. After that, launch the game. Should work :)

p
phantomalchevsk 26.01.23

Kot94
You are the best, kiss and hug :)