3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1lox 24.05.21 03:09 am

Bad game ending (Cyberpunk 2077)

Who knows what to do? I have a mental disorder because of the ending as I saw the ending with suicide and Judy can not move away
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRASc. 24.05.21

D1lox
You are too impressionable, it goes away with age. Appreciate this time)

Z
Zgul 24.05.21

D1lox
Just get good.

s
satanicgod 24.05.21

Zgul
would love to add it to the game.

j
johncon 24.05.21

D1lox Complete the
ending with the nomads, kill your frustration))

R
Ricch 24.05.21

Yes, you still, apparently, have not seen the ending with the Rubik's cube (who knows, he will understand). There is tin, you will leave for a month, since the suicide hooked you so.

M
Makgri 24.05.21

If after the game there are emotions, then she coped with her task.

R
Radamel Falcao 24.05.21

If you go to all the endings, you will start to feel sick from the same "video calls". They're all the same

B
BEELINEUA 24.05.21

I was not so touched by the ending as the call in the credits from Judy .. so emotional .. to tears (
Bad ending and at the same time interesting with Hanako .. damn these experiments in space .. cool, and he was also given the opportunity to call his friends , and they were reluctant to talk to him, because he is a traitor, and as a result, in the credits they ask where he has gone why he does not get in touch ... the paradox is stupid, but okay
For me, the best ending remains for Johnny and the Beast ... as in the good old times, gave the body to V, he became a star .. as I wanted when at the beginning the game answered with a bold ubl .. to a question ... and how he and Johnny argued over the body .. damn their friendship became so cool .. just like in Supernatural

D
Denis g 24.05.21

Makgri wrote:
If after the game there are emotions, then she coped with her task.
I think most of them remained with PS4 users.
They may disagree, though, that the game is supposed to evoke negative emotions. Especially for our money.

In fact, all endings are rubbish, nullifying any player's actions during the game. Although those who read the reviews and saw the overall quality of the game were already prepared for such "variability", so there should be no disappointment.

johncon wrote:
Go through the ending with the nomads, kill your frustration))
I went through the ending with the nomads. GG leaves in the hope of finding a cure, i.e. turns out to be exactly the same position as at the end of the prologue.
The whole plot and all the quests between the robbery at the beginning and the departure at the end can be safely cut out, the game does not lose anything from this.

j
johncon 24.05.21

Denis G
Leave with the Nomads - Open Final ... The rest is just your guess.
I don’t understand one thing. If you don't like the game like that, you water it constantly. Why is it necessary to come and leave your opinion under each comment (which no one needs)? The endings are rubbish ... again, everything is subjective. A bad ending is when the GG puts a bullet in his head, the rest leaves the flight for imagination, which means nothing is decided. As long as you breathe, it means only one thing - you live. So all is not lost yet.

D
Denis g 24.05.21

johncon wrote:
I don't understand one thing. If you don't like the game like that, you water it constantly.
Unlike many fans of this "game", I paid full price for it in Steam. Therefore, I get my fun for this money as much as I can. If the game does not allow it.
johncon wrote:
Open finals ... The rest is just your guess.
You, of course, did not pay attention, but this is exactly what I did not like. The fact that in an AAA full-price RPG game I have to guess, and not get a satisfying ending that rewards my efforts and motivates me to replay with other options. Which is not even close.
Thinking about cliffhangers behind developers? Again, why the heck did I pay? For the CDPR logo?
Of course, those who downloaded the game from the torrent will not have such questions. I deleted it and went to download something else.

A
Aellie 19.06.21

For me, this is the most touching ending turned out. Judy just knocked out a tear, 5 points for voice acting. And the rest are not only not logical, but also almost do not cause any emotions.

Who can explain why, in order to get a "good" ending and a ghostly chance to survive, I have to drive nomads to slaughter? Johnny even called them cannon fodder or something similar. For them, even a convoy to rob is already an event. I would never do that to them. But no, you want a good ending - be a bitch. Rave.

S
Slipnot6 19.06.21

Aellie
And what is the ending for you where you don't take anyone on a mission and you only go with Johnny you didn't please?
Also good and sincere, regardless of the fork. And on one of the variations, even with an open ending.

K
KENIG_39 19.06.21

D1lox
switch between games, as an old man I advise BLADE OF DARKNESS

K
KENIG_39 19.06.21

Ricch The
child he is still apparently very impressionable

A
Aellie 19.06.21

Slipnot6 I
honestly didn't know about her, then I read it, I have to try to knock it out, I have 70% with Johnny.

So all the endings are more or less open. With Arasaka, there is a chance that the technology will be debugged and a new body will be made for you. In the end, Saburo himself promised a reward. I can’t believe that this Monumental grandfather is throwing words, all the more, we helped him to return from the other world. And if you dream, then you can save some money and figure out a new body for Jackie, after all, his construct is also there.

In the ending for Johnny + Beast there is Blue-Eyed, apparently the coolest person who hints to us that we will get "more than we can imagine." And V won't depressurize the spacesuit in space)) I don't know what fool came up with this, and now it's in all the guides. She turns on the stabilizers, clenches her teeth and flies towards the station.

I was just terribly pissed off how the writers handled the affair with Judy. It doesn't matter if you choose Arasaka or Johnny / Beast, in any case Judy leaves you. WTF? The kindest and most sympathetic Persian in the game (not counting Jackie and Vic, of course) suddenly becomes a bitch and leaves you a couple of months before death? Such a fail scriptwriters, horror. But the ending with a bullet in the head is really touching, and shows that she has feelings for you. Something like that)

D
Denis g 19.06.21

Unfortunately, all the endings in AAA games are already a trend.
Why spend money on a screenwriter, if you can make an "open ending" (that is, in fact, do not bother with it at all), and then let the players figure it out themselves, do the job of the screenwriter.
However, in this game, a similar claim applies to almost all side quests. Which hell knows why and therefore end in nothing.

a
atai13 28.06.21

I really don’t understand why the developers didn’t make the perfect ending, as for example in AC Odyssey. It may be silly, but someone needs it. The game is already full of chernukha, why not at least make the ending light, why go through the whole game just to understand that everything was in vain? This is very demotivating. Aren't they afraid of getting accused of driving people to a pre-suicidal state? For a person with pre-existing psychological problems, this game can become a catalyst for something even more dangerous. And finally they can finish off the ubiquitous inscriptions "Die, die, die", "The end is near", "No future", etc.

n
nick_tiger501 28.06.21

No, the ending for the nomads is true and the best! I read somewhere the version that V can be cured! You may have heard on TV the news about a new way of dealing with "some" sclerosis (I don't remember). So, the person wrote that according to V's description and well-being, as well as the description of the neurochip's action with Johnny, and Victor's description, she has this very sclerosis. So there is hope to be cured! In the game, even advertising is not just inserted) by the way, do you want a fun fact? Compare Victor on Google and (and Google it) Dr. Spyder from Johnny Mnemonic.

D
Denis g 28.06.21

nick_tiger501 wrote:
Compare in Google Victor and (and google) - Dr. Spider from Johnny Mnemonic.
Actually, the whole game is packed with references to Johnny Mnemonic. And the plot itself migrated from there, albeit in a spoiled form, which is why it became completely dull.