3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1lox 24.05.21 03:09 am

Bad game ending (Cyberpunk 2077)

Who knows what to do? I have a mental disorder because of the ending as I saw the ending with suicide and Judy can not move away
32 Comments
Sort by:
n
nick_tiger501 28.06.21

Denis G
Not only to Johnny Mnemonic ... In general, to the whole cyberpunk - there are countless references to everything that is possible. All mixed up, of course, after that, the game cannot be called in any way, and there is no better name for it than "Cyberpunk".

A
Arkanist Runolog 28.06.21

nick_tiger501
Heal Vee's brain, funny. Did you carefully read / listen to what Alt said in the System? V had too much damage to heal her. There, in fact, one option could be thought of: Remove the engram, writing V there, and create a cyber body, like Lizzie's. But, would this be a full-fledged person? Not.
With the endings here, of course, the failure is complete. I had only one option, which suits me completely. Johnny in the finale goes into the system with Alt. V, she is living out the time she has left. In your body. The variant with Panama and Adelkados ... It is written with a pitchfork on the water. Too many assumptions and theories.
In fact, they made the same mistake with the finals as in the ME trilogy. In my opinion, as an old player.
Any game must have one ending. Yes, decisions in the course of the game should, in theory, influence him. But, this is in theory. But in fact, decisions should only affect how the player will play, on the way to the epilogue. Easy or difficult. Everything else - To the forest to Susanin.

D
Denis g 28.06.21

Arkanist Runolog wrote:
In fact, made the same mistake with the finals as in the ME trilogy.
It didn't even come close)
In the finale of the ME trilogy, many did not like a lot. Someone is that Shep is dead, someone is a crumpled ending in the form of a three-minute video, someone is a monotonous traffic light that nullifies all decisions in the entire trilogy. But the fundamental difference was that there was a final in the game. The player completes the task by stopping the Reapers.
In Cyberprank, the developers did not even manage to simply complete their plot. As a result, even in the ending, Panam Vee ends up where he started and rolls somewhere in the hope of finding a cure.
Once again, does anyone imagine how the trilogy fans would have blown up the asses if Shep had poisoned himself with fired rinkcol at the end, or just sent the fuck out, saying that someone else would stop the Reapers, and he went to hell out of here.
But, as it turned out, the fans of the Central Democratic Party of Russia are capable of grabbing such things)

a
atai13 04.07.21

Strongly puzzled by the ending with Bestia / alone. Sudden awakening in the villa, the player apparently has to figure out how he got there. Then they just confront you with the fact that from now on you become the head of "Afterlife", and this is when the Beast is alive, she just took it and walked away, and everyone else too? The developers seem to seriously think that the players are asleep and see how to become the head of "Afterlife"? Personally, I do not need a villa or "After Death" in the game.
But the strangest is yet to come. In the course of his ordeal, V managed to get an idea of ​​the Knight Corporation, its plans and methods. And after all this, he goes to some dubious deal with Mr. Blue Eyes. Johnny called Arasaki's choice a deal with the devil. But he was mistaken, Arasaka are just evil people, but the real deal with the devil is the deal with the Knight corporation, and possibly Alt, who is behind it. But in a deal with the devil, only one wins - the Devil himself.

By the way, I think many have understood that one V enters the Arasaku Tower, and another comes out - his copy. The real V is burned out by the Soul Separator Alt. So the Alt deal is as Satanic as the Knight deal. You can dream up a lot of perfect endings, but if you choose from what is, then it's easier to score on them.

D
Denis g 12.07.21

atai13 wrote:
By the way, I think many realized that one V enters the Arasaku Tower, and another comes out - his copy. The real V is burned out by the Soul Separator Alt. So the Alt deal is as Satanic as the Knight deal. You can dream up a lot of perfect endings, but if you choose from what is, then it's easier to score on them.
I would say that this conclusion is very far-fetched, especially since this was also discussed on the CDPR forum. Here is a difficult question, starting with the fact that this murderer is - copying of consciousness or its transfer (from the context it is clear that the second one), and ending with the fact that even the transferred consciousness into the original body can be considered the original?
In fact, it was interesting to solve such problems a few years ago, in the same Bioshock Infinite. But in recent years, the developers have begun to lean too heavily on open endings, which looks more like banal laziness or lack of imagination than a deliberate ambiguity of the ending.
Either the scriptwriter knows how to go to the final, or not. Throw a stub to the players and here, then fantasize yourself - a cheap trick.

m
muromez 12.07.21

There is no ending. You keep on playing ...

D
Denis g 12.07.21

muromez
No, unfortunately in the game the "endings" are the same as in the third Mass Effect, where after the final movies they simply roll back. And no, this is NOT free play.
However, the absence of freeplay is not always a sign of a bad game or ending, remember the same New Vegas. The trouble with Cyberpunk is that the endings are really sucking, they seem to be not endings at all. And the inability to return to grind in an empty city somehow does not feel like a significant loss.

d
doshirak11 23.07.21

I was also very moved by this ending, it was Judy's call, and in general, from everything .. I went through everything on purpose, in the hope that I would find a good one

f
famasyan 28.08.21

These are traction engines on the knapsack, not suicide)

D
DreamGothic 07.10.21

The ending with the nomads is top, V gets a family in her, a real one, she is not alone, as she was afraid. And the chance of survival (dlts?). The rest is trash. Licking Johnny's ass is not an option, neither is the contract with Arasaka.

F
Fedor Godov 19.01.22

Radamel Falcao
is a bug, I also did not understand why the same Judy had the same calls in different endings. as a result, I looked at the endings on YouTube and there are already other calls

V
Vladimir Sivko 19.01.22

D1lox
you need to heal and play less