3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadpool_63 24.05.21 03:42 am

Wrath of the Druids (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me where is the spear that needs to be pulled out, otherwise I forgot where it is.
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jazz2Us 24.05.21

Deadpool_63
Well, it's more likely about Odin's spear - Gungnir, which is in Norway in a cave, where you go with Sigurd according to the plot, what does this have to do with the title of the topic?

D
Deadpool_63 24.05.21

Jazz2Us
No, I have it. this is already in the new addition in ireland

A
AlexanderYA 24.05.21

Deadpool_63
If this is a spear that shoots with electricity, then it appears after killing the main boss of the Children of Danu

D
Deadpool_63 24.05.21

AlexanderYA
Found everything, the spear is in Asfinn!

A
AlexanderYA 24.05.21

Deadpool_63
Does Ireland have this city ??!

C
Camper88 24.05.21

The spear is obtained after killing all Danu's children and fighting the Boss. Odin's spear in conjunction with him is just a fierce imba

D
Deadpool_63 24.05.21

AlexanderYA
No, this is not a city but a place.

A
AlexanderYA 24.05.21

Deadpool_63
give, if it's not difficult, its coordinates or screen map)

R
RumerG 24.05.21

Deadpool_63
I only know Ga Bolg's spear for completing the quest of Danu's children and the last boss, but where did you find another spear in Asfinn, I xs.

J
Jazz2Us 24.05.21

Camper88 The
good news is that you can give it to your yomsviking. A trifle, but nice)

R
Raes 24.05.21

RumerG There
is only one spear in the game. Asfin is the grove where the girl Druit lives, which we brew a miracle potion from bloody amber. And the joke about the fact that the spear in Asfina lies is connected with the fact that in the cutscene of receiving the spear, when the vision dissipates, it is clear that the spear was supposedly stuck into the stone.

T
Terentyev Alexander 24.05.21

Gentlemen, where is the second fighter who wants to die in battle from some old campaign (one on the top left on the island sits) I understand that the armor of the Russian princes is a complete analogue of the Brigantine?

J
Jazz2Us 24.05.21

Terentyev Alexander
In the location "Path of the Giants" in the north of Ulster

T
Terentyev Alexander 24.05.21

Jazz2Us Thank you.