3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PetrShishkin 01.06.21 08:38 pm

How to launch a game using DirectX 11 (Necromunda: Hired Gun)

If you run the game on a computer with a video card without DX12 support, you will see an error. Like, start the game without the -d3d12 parameters. But there are no parameters.
In fact, the problem is simple to solve. You just need to add the line in the startup parameters: -d3d11. And that's it!
PS actually the DX12 setting is in the game. But how do you remove it without starting the game?
33 Comments
Sort by:
a
avenger406 13.06.21

And where to look for them

A
Aleks-zn 13.06.21

in the video settings, uncheck directX12 and restart the game

a
avenger406 13.06.21

Yes, my 12 directx is not supported at all, so it does not start

P
Palych Rocks 13.06.21

avenger406 wrote:
Yes, my 12 directx is not supported at all, so it does not start,
but why try to play such a demanding project on such a slag?

a
agula98 13.06.21

in the launch properties write -DX11

A
Anton Martynyuk 13.06.21

Palych Rokov
I will not say that the project is demanding on the hardware, I play at medium-high 40-75 fps and get high

P
PetrShishkin 13.06.21

Aleks-zn
If this is a pirate, then go to the properties of the shortcut and in the object field, after the quotes, put a proobel, and after it -d3d11.

P
PetrShishkin 13.06.21

avenger406
If you have a license, you need to right-click on the game in the library in Steam and select "Properties". In the "General" tab at the bottom there is a line "Startup options". You write there without a space -d3d11.

a
avenger406 13.06.21

Thank you so much

T
TopPCGamer 13.06.21

This game equally plugs in both in dx11 and dx12 if that

avenger406 wrote:
Yes, my 12 directx is not supported at all, so it does not start
This cannot be, you need Windows 10, and dx12 was supported, albeit semi-hardware, even on Keplers, this is 600 series of gtx'ov, even the 500th series somehow works with it, if you have an even more ancient vidyakha, then it makes no sense to play this game - there will be strong lags. The game is generally in a state as if it were early access, maybe some more patches will be finished

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 13.06.21

TopPCGamer
Well, yes 1050ti 4GB with 32GB of RAM - the game lags in action / motion, although the stability of the fps is at the level of 60-90fps .. Strange.

T
TopPCGamer 13.06.21

DarkNezias_Gebeine wrote:
Well, yes 1050ti 4GB with 32GB of RAM - the game crashes in the action / dvizhuha, although the stability of the fps at 60-90fps ..
Is it at 720p minimum?

P
Palych Rocks 13.06.21

According to the gameplay, the slag is still the same, according to the graphics, it's pretty, but there are small friezes, they are annoying, although in principle it is playable

m
marrader 13.06.21

Does anyone have a soundtrack from the game?

G
Guest 20.06.21

Where do i type the dx 11 command line. i have pirated gog version. This does not help.f this is a pirate, then go to the properties of the shortcut and in the object field, after the quotes, put a proobel, and after it -d3d11.

G
Guest 20.06.21

Where do i type the dx 11 command line. i have pirated gog version. This does not help.f this is a pirate, then go to the properties of the shortcut and in the object field, after the quotes, put a proobel, and after it -d3d11.

G
Guest 20.06.21

S
Salasaur 28.06.21

PetrShishkin
Thanks, it helped!

S
Space Ðœarine 04.07.21

Palych Rokov
Friezes are fixed by disabling streaming textures:
1. Windows + R
2. Insert

% LOCALAPPDATA% Streumon Necromunda Saved Config WindowsNoEditor
(remove the space before "necromunda", the local forum prohibits writing words longer than 50 characters).

press enter.
3. Open Engine.ini with any text editor, I prefer notpad.
4. At the end, add:

[SystemSettings]
r.TextureStreaming = 0

Close and save. Microfreezes have disappeared (except for those when parts of the location are loaded and the game is cached).

Regarding the game itself, it worked for me.

d
dimenoz 12.07.21

no win + r is needed,
through my computer we go users / your name
/ AppData / Local / Streumon
/ Necromunda / Saved / Config /
/ WindowsNoEditor