3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YgrekD 01.06.21 08:38 pm

How many games have you played in your entire life?

Hello everyone. Are there any people who want to show off, brag? If yes, then try to write - how many games did you play (in numbering and name + what did you play on "on a PC, emulator, on memory bandwidth, on PS1,2,3, etc., etc."). This is done something like this:
For example, I (Ygrek) have played 338 games at the moment. Some of them ran on emulators (since I don't have consoles at all), so that also counts. And here are screenshots "with explanations":
This is a list of those games that I played:

And these are folders with save files:

So that's it. Let's get connected. Maybe someone will have more, someone less. Nothing wrong. It might even be fun "like".
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 01.06.21

I played about 300 games somewhere, started playing from the early nineties on dandy and shoga. On average, I play 10-15 games a year. If we take the 20th: cyberpunk, doom, ori, resident 3, still playing valhalla, mafia, gear tactics, westland 3 in progress, state runner. crash bandicoot 4. Well, in short, I master the main backbone of notable releases in a year.

r
requiemmm 01.06.21

106 including RPG Maker Crafts. I prefer to take a big game and play it for several years, with breaks, and I take a one-time thrash for 5-10 hours exclusively for relaxation and at the slightest level of discomfort I remove to hell. I overcame some games, for the sake of a tick, yes, it was a pity for the time spent downloading :)))

d
dilat 01.06.21

157 in 3.5 years (there is a YouTube channel, I keep a list there, that's why such an exact figure). And so, in my entire life, according to estimates - about 200, probably

K
KIBERMAX 01.06.21

I don’t write down how many and what kind of games I played, over the past 15 years, about 600+ - I went through for sure, I tried almost all genres.

k
kurskiy 01.06.21

From 93 he began to play. If we take into account all platforms, then about 500 games will be typed, if not more. I don't keep any lists, but there is a site that is 10 years old, there have accumulated 335 screenshots galleries, about 200 reviews, well, I make notes on the blog if the game came out for a long time / short / did not like it.

F
FallenGhost 01.06.21

I have been playing since 2006, and to date I have completed 247 games and 61 additions:
Spoiler

Every game I play I write to a Word file, add it to the rawg library, and also unsubscribe here on the forum in the appropriate topic.

PS Similar themes have already been created, incl. me. There you can also read the answers of other users of the site:
https://forums.playground.ru/main/spisok_projdennyh_igr-932007/
https://forums.playground.ru/main/skolko_igr_vy_proshli-944221/

Y
YgrekD 01.06.21

FallenGhost
Krasava!

C
Cryptnews 01.06.21

On average, about 150 games were played. On a PC, mostly, but I played on the fourth curling iron, also on a PSP and on its emulator.

B
Bamburrr 01.06.21

If you take exactly went to the end, and exclude indies, which are completed in 15 minutes and online. That is somewhere between 300 - 400, more precisely, you need to count.

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Started playing in the mid-80s! =) A friend brought an Atari console with games on audio cassettes from Poland .... Someone will now count what and how many games I have played on all platforms since that time =)))

a
arlekino85 01.06.21

60 pieces of VK group mind for yourself what report passed what not from 2011 -2012 to 2013 all the rest 2021 not everything pulls the pc so so far

J
JoysticK 01.06.21

I didn’t consider it .. I have been playing a lot since I was 5 years old

e
envedimka 01.06.21

I started with the Soviet programmable calculator MK-61 and my favorite game was "Fox Hunt" .. I think it was called that. There was also football, and star wars on this very MK-61 .. well, you yourself probably understand what kind of football and star wars it was on the calculator)))). Then the ZX Spectrum appeared with 64 KB of memory on board, in the late 80s and early 90s (he soldered himself), with a TV instead of a monitor and a cassette instead of a drive, BC, then the first IBM-compatible Search appeared .. what else was , I don't remember anymore)) .. of course a bunch of different consoles with cartridges that broke every half a year, sometimes more often, and so on. etc. .. Yes, I love to play on my computer)). Of course, there are old favorite games that I still play, and of course new ones too. The last project I'm hanging on is Assasin's Creed Valhalla. )) Unfortunately, I can not name a certain number .. I guess a lot. In childhood, of course, it was much more often than now)).

A
Anderby 13.06.21

654, not counting re-runs from 01.09.2012. 682 with replay. I take a screenshot and save it. There may be 50 more "undocumented" games.

https://vk.com/albums62599035

S
Spyder-man 12.07.21

I don’t know, my life hasn’t been lived yet. :)
and to this day, up to forty somewhere.
not counting the re-passing.

S
Spiny 12.07.21

I have had a PC since 2000, and before that I had Sega and Dandy. I don't even know exactly how much I went through, but a lot, a lot. But I also fell in love with online, network games. As a schoolboy, he already captured locks in Lineage 2 (somewhere in 2005 he got hooked on L2), and in 2008-2009 he broke the faces of the Alliance in WWII. For the Horde! But even if I try to remember single games, I won't even remember everything, but the year at all.

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 29.10.22

Somehow, I really
think there will be more

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.22

Stalker PM,Stalke CHN,Stalker ZP,The Witcher 1/2/3,Crysis 1/2/3,Max Payne 3,Metro 2033/LL,Dishonored,Medal of Honor: Warfighter,Assassin's Creed 4,FallOut New Vegas,Far Cry 3/4, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Mafia 1/2, OutLast, Call Of Duty MW1/2, Battlefeild 3/4, One of us.
27 games. Playing since 2007

P
Pecos_Bill 16.11.22

For 11 years of playing experience, I got 140 with something, I don’t remember the exact number. Well, if I hadn’t been dumb in the first 2 years and in 2013, it would have been more. But now I began to play better and I am sure that I will pass 1000 before the end of my life

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

A lot, but in the last year there were 3 games, and for me it’s very small, either I became old (32), or they stopped making normal games.