3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland from gilead 01.06.21 08:48 pm

Ending impression [spoilers!] (Dark Souls 2)

Those who managed to pass - unsubscribe! How do you like the ending?
81 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temka97 01.06.21

I didn't like the ending at all. Of all the places, I liked this village most of all, Majula which and the Temple of Dragons (well, where else are they = there is an ancient dragon flying in the air and sitting). Before the boss of the Pursuer (like so; he is still with a sword and a shield rashit) he played with a broadsword (started as a knight), after him he found the Sword Dranglik and went with him for the rest of the game. From armor - first standard, then Elite Knight, and then Faraham. Weapons from the souls of the bosses did not impress at all. All bosses were easy, except for Nashada. NG + there is no desire to pass, because the ending upset

S
Sikator93 01.06.21

legusor You
will shoot from a bow at the queen, nothing will happen, she will sit just like sitting on a log.

V
Valedolin 01.06.21

I understand that the era of people is going on in the game. The second ending of the first part, this is hinted at by conversations about a sinner who tried to ignite a primitive flame.

Let me explain. The first part is the era of the gods, which ends. We are the damned, dark soul, the soul of a person (if you read the description of the soul of Mandus, the first of people, the first dark soul). At the end of the first Dark Soul, we have a choice. Sacrifice yourself and prolong the era of the gods, or kill Gwynne, take his soul and leave. Gods and demigods need fire, in contrast to people and without it they will disappear, for this you are annoyingly hinted "LIGHT UP THE FIRST FLAME !!!".

In the second, Dark Souls is the era of people. Those. the flame was extinguished and it was not ignited, thereby plugging the era of the gods and darkness came. From here and the appearance of dragons. For the gods defeated the dragons, and now they are not there and dragons and people rule the earth. But where is the seal of darkness on us - I still do not understand, but I suppose that it was one of the remaining gods, namely the final boss, who put a curse to force people to ignite the flame. But I understood from the conversations that the forgotten sinner, also cursed, tried to ignite the primitive flame, so that the era of people would be interrupted and the era of the gods began again. BUT! she was jailed for this attempt. When people with the mark of darkness began to appear, they began to be imprisoned in a cage, hidden, buried, etc. But when 90% of people turned into undead, it was already too late. And so we, when we reach the end, comes this ... or this, which most likely cursed people, endowing them with immortality, so that someone would take away the great souls that "it" should squeeze out of us and ignite the primitive flame. But we won and locked ourselves in the throne place, to protect the first flame so that no one would light it.

E
Elias312 01.06.21

Valedolin
Current here will have to be protected for a long time up to 3 DS and this is VERY long)))

R
Rabbadon 01.06.21

go to majula and sit there in bonfair. There will be an option for NG +

V
Valedolin 01.06.21

Elias312, the third part will be vryatli, and if there is, then either under a different name about another universe (ala Demon souls> dark souls), or about another era.

W
Wulfdor 01.06.21

Valedolin
Yes, for sure, the Japanese love to release 100,500 sequels, besides, with the second part, the number of fans has increased significantly, and the new publisher, which bought the developers along with the dark, will not let such a promising series sink into the abyss.

but on the topic, the ending is quite satisfied, but in my opinion there is not enough material for thought, the last boss is also quite normal for the dark, but if it were thicker and with high protection from everything, especially from magic, it would be better.

i
itarivoo 01.06.21

The last boss in Japanese games is usually not as powerful as the "secret" ones, here it is much more interesting to kill the Dragon, King and Darklucker from the covenant of darkness.
I did not like that there is no choice of ending, two endings were always assigned to the series of sauce, and here one is somehow a mess, obviously there should be a second one))

s
sEntet1c 01.06.21

It seems that this is generally the end of the DS world, for you gathered all the great souls and immured yourself on the throne, it is clear that the abyss is weak and the fire is extinguished, this era will end and that's all ... he himself did not find salvation, the world cannot be saved, but at least he saved from the cycle of constant suffering ... that's all. This is probably why there is no second ending in the game, as it was in the first DS. Longing, hopelessness in the heart, guys know how to create masterpieces and put pressure on feelings. Low bow, From Software.

B
Brock samson 01.06.21

and you tried to go to nashandra with the king's darling)? if not then mb here it is the end then xD

m
mrG0bliN 01.06.21

there is an alternative ending in
short, you need to go through the whole game nirazu without dying there
will be another vidos and they will give a ring that hides your weapon in your hand

S
Serega666 01.06.21

Please explain the plot of the game and the ending for more details please, otherwise it passed and really did not understand anything. Why did the kingdom collapse? Why did the giants come? Why did the fire go out and what happened in general?

O
Ogyr4ig 01.06.21

Serega666
From what I understood.
Baba Nashandra is actually some kind of creature from the Darkness. She took on human form and seduced Vendrik. Became a queen. She whispered to Vendrik that everything is cool overseas and it's time to plunder and take it for yourself. Vendrik obeyed and went to fight the giants. Meanwhile, Nashandra was left alone in Dranglik and extinguished the soul fire (which we kind of lit in DS1). The kingdom plunged into darkness.
In the meantime, Vendrick screwed up the war epically, returned home, and the giants decided to take revenge and also came from overseas. In total, the kingdom, in which the undead have already begun to appear because of the extinguished fire, under additional. collapsed and plunged into darkness with the onslaught of giants. We start in n times. Probably in 100-200 years. the fort turned into a forest. Only the undead and Nashandra remain in the kingdom, who cannot die, tk. in fact, she is what was the final boss.

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

Serega666
As for the king, the curse reached him, but in this grief he saw the true face of Nashandra, the creature of the abyss slowly destroyed the continent, in horror Wendrik fled from the castle, but where to run, because he is already dead, then you need to go to the halls of the dead into the crypt ancient kings, in his wanderings the king carved a statue of the queen (out of hatred or still it is not known for love), in any case he will remain in the crypt forever, and his guards will protect the king until the very end, the curse did not stop on Dranglik and spread through to the whole world and we are one of the damned, in our wanderings we heard it in a place where it is possible to be healed, but how to get there is unknown, it will take us away, the essence of the game will be healed of the curse, but as we move we understand that this is not enough. the king must take the throne and decide the fate of the kingdom,

I apologize for the multi-ton text, but alas, this is far from all about the main plot, not to mention extraneous stories and curious facts.

O
Ogyr4ig 01.06.21

> the king must take the throne and decide the fate of the kingdom, perhaps light the first flame and entrust the fate of humanity to the gods, he can simply continue the era of human rule and find a solution himself, or simply watch the fate while sitting on the throne.

But we do not decide anything. Are we just watching, judging by the ending? Or I haven't found the endings yet?

Why do you think this is not Lordran?
After all, in NG + they give the souls of bosses or DS1. Those. the sinner wanted to light the flame with the soul of the witch Izalith, but someone imprisoned her. And in the English wiki it is written that the dragon from the memories of Freya is Sith (it seems).

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

Ogyr4ig and
I said someone brought the cup of lords, and in it the souls of the overlords, most likely these souls were used to advantage over others, why is it not Lordran, by the dragon ring (that of Straid) you can find out that this ring was created in the kingdom where now there is Dranglik (and in the first part, such a ring was a precious treasure from Wichelm, from the country in which magic was studied and in which Logan lived a big hat and it was far from Lordran)
And most of the ending was told by Chanelot behind the scenes, the bones of Freya, not Sith, he has a different skull, and 4 wings below the shoulders, and the skeleton has two wings above the shoulders, and the developers themselves say that this is a completely different continent. The iron king imprisoned the sinner in the dungeon, the sinner did not want to kindle the flame as the parasite in her (the embodiment of the soul of the witch izalita), besides, the witch could not use her soul to kindle the flame, you can draw a clear parallel between the great souls and the souls of the masters from the first part , the cat speaks of the current greats, but at the same time hints at the old masters, for example, as the iron king did not burn himself in a flame, he became obsessed with something from the fire, but burned himself with names about Gwynne.

s
sEntet1c 01.06.21

People, this is the end. GG locked himself on the throne, his souls, the flame will go out, the abyss perishes and that's all ... an end to the suffering of the world, the cycles of rebirth, the constant madness of all who came here. The end.

M
MAXSIMUS 730 01.06.21

Yes, I know, there are too many letters!
Well, the game has passed my impressions of the ending.
From +
Woo o la I now know how the events took place after the end of the first part of dark souls. As a fan, I was also worried about the ambiguity and ambiguity of the first part. If everything is clear with the support of the flame, then with its extinction and the onset of the era of darkness, everything sounded frightening and unclear, even though it was called the era of man, how much could the world have changed? Here you go, a world without fire. The world is like a world, with its own countries and civilizations. The main thing is that its inhabitants did not mutate into figs knows who, as many feared, how it sounded like the EPOCH OF DARKNESS.
As far as I understood, everything in the world was normal and there were no undead until Nashandra appeared. As I understand it, it is she who is the cause of the appearance of the hollow. Since she is dead, in principle, at least everything can and will not be cured, but new dead people should not arise, at least as massively as in Dragonlink, the scale of the whole kingdom.
Now directly about the ascent to the throne. It's okay that the doors have closed, I don't see how they closed and will open, if the duc is jammed so we push with a shoulder (or from the foot), maybe they have a feature such that the throne in the yurt should stand. The most terrible thing that could happen in the universe has already happened, the Flame is extinguished, the era of man has come. More precisely, the unclearness of how this era should have looked, and how darkness could affect the whole thing, was terrible. The flame went out, and many normal human kingdoms arose after it. To be honest, not much, then in my opinion the era of the Gods differs from the era of Man, so a couple of little things no more.
Directly about the possible further development of the universe, well, there are some pluses and a flight of imagination. Again, who said that the hero should be imprisoned somewhere ?! Well, he will light the flame, well, he will become a new god, as no one can stop him, no one can stop him, he is the most powerful Persian in the known world. It will not ignite the world and will continue to live in peace, a bunch of Npsies have already said that without a flame there have already been a bunch of civilizations that have outlived their normally and gave way to the next. So what happened next, you can honestly come up with yourself, Even though he became a hermit, at least if someone is locked up a hotz. Personally, I created a new kingdom and became the new god X).!
There are no prerequisites for cryptorizing the protagonist. The ending is absolutely free for any development of the Dark Souls universe!
Nothing to say on the topic, get to the bottom of the spelling!

s
sEntet1c 01.06.21

MAXSIMUS 730
Yes, the ending is open and everyone thinks out for himself ... you saw it like that, and I like that, he like that. It is quite possible that the development specifically made it possible for the players to decide for themselves what the ending will be.

p
padrepepe 01.06.21

The ending did not like the feeling that he was locked up there))) well, and the barefoot is really almost all wrong. I got a couple of ordinary mobs and then they annoyed me more, and so the hardest thing for me was to lure the very first knight who jumps from a bird, so he got into trouble with him) )) and yes, compared to the 1st part, it is very easy, in the first, in general, all the hair on my ass out of anger pulled out really hardcore there!