3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roland from gilead 01.06.21 08:48 pm

Ending impression [spoilers!] (Dark Souls 2)

Those who managed to pass - unsubscribe! How do you like the ending?
81 Comments
Sort by:
D
Damnash 01.06.21

Mikhail Gural Does
this even exist? I heard someone went to ng18 + and this is not the limit.

u
un homme 01.06.21

That's right they say ... there is not a single boss that is somehow memorable and really difficult. Dark Souls 2 is like not DArk Souls, but ... a stupid parody of itself. In the first there was a gaping drakoooooooon, only Smaug and Orney were worth what, but great souls? What great souls! Nito, Sith, that damn witch of chaos that took the most nerves, magnificent four kings. Artorias (!!!) my God, this incredible painted world of Ariamis and Priscilla! Lord Gwynne himself after all. And from the second part, what do we remember? Nobody even comes to my mind. Nonsense in one word, not dark souls. I'm waiting for the gfvl to die. I want the same servers for the first part.

A
Alex korn 01.06.21

un homme
I agree with every word!

M
Melanholiy 01.06.21

un homme
Personally, I remember more locations in the second part than in the first .. The second part is more beautiful. Well, with bosses, of course, trouble. Although, the Ancient Dragon is cool.

S
Sergey 82 01.06.21

The very first playthrough, in some places, was hard, and the short video at the end was a little disappointing. The questions arose: "Is that all? To this I walked 60 hours?" It's good that you can start NG + right away, delayed the game with its complex and interesting confrontation with mobs and bosses. The third road to Dranglik is coming to an end ...

12321x 01.06.21

Personally, I liked the first part more about the development of locations, monsters and the atmosphere as such, hopelessness and depression, beauty in general) Regarding the complexity of the bosses, I disagree with the majority opinion that they are easier than in the first, just everyone who says this already has experience from the first part, well, or watching or reading everyone on the Internet before the game) Damn, one headless woman in a puddle of poison drives all the bosses from the first to the minus (well, maybe except the Troll tree), and in general, where there are more than one bosses, it sometimes baked well for deaths, ancient D. is generally epic due to ignorance of tactics and its rather long development due to one-shots. But pvp is all the same fun. I didn't like the ending, firstly, only one, and secondly why is it more like a happy ending, where the dark ages are, well, or at least a burnt offering, it’s not worth it.

X
Xmax1234 01.06.21

12321x
Rotting is not the years from the first part (most likely he is Pharos, hollow on the shoulder who commands a pile of meat, but more on this in the lore and video dedicated to the dark)

L
LeXXInc 01.06.21

Xmax1234
Sinner, rotting and demon - Izalit, Nito and 4 kings, as evidenced by the souls falling on NG +. That is, they continue to be reborn along with the kingdom. Although, it is possible that somewhere in the rotting Pharos x) Well, this is so, the most likely version

12321x 01.06.21

Xmax1234
Well, if it's so good, then my fell just went to Valhalla), well, or wherever they have tough guys go. And I thought the cateyka in Madzhe spoke about the years from the first part.

K
Kamikad_ze 01.06.21

the end of the game remained open, and as for the bosses. Nashandra is wadded, so I passed it two more times with coal of enmity, the bosses fiddled with the pursuer at the very beginning and then out of habit, and beat him just hand-to-hand Apokalipsis113
Most likely because of the influence of darkness, well, it seems to me

k
kinash961 01.06.21

the end of the game was weak and the bosses are getting weaker towards the end of the game.
There was one interesting moment with Vendrick when he realized that Nashandra had deceived him.

a
aist16 01.06.21

Game - "Go there - I don't know where, bring that - I don't know what!". I went
through the first part completely, and this is starting the second time, and I don't have enough patience ... If only someone from the past, briefly outlined the essence (goal) of the game, and the sequence of the main actions (what needs to be obtained, which of the main ones to kill etc.) to achieve the goal.

k
kokoz80 01.06.21

aist16
I had it on the contrary, I went through the first part once and that's it, well, sometimes I ran pvp, sometimes I still run the second, I went many times to NG + 4, I was just not interested further, and after ng + nothing new, go after Majula to the Forest of Giants, Then to the Heid's Tower, There is no way to get lost, unlike the first one, you don't like to wander, watch the walkthroughs, but only in order to make it clear where to go, you will understand what things to take to make it easier, for example, a ring that is less than 75% hp does not reduce after death, you have to die at every step, and the main ones are sitting in the fogs, you know yourself, and talk to the NPC more, it’s interesting

a
aist16 01.06.21

kokoz80 Thanks for the advice!
I have 4 bonfires lit in Majul, in the Cartographer's mansion on the map, and how many bonfires on this map should be marked - lit?
There are 3 Great Souls in the inventory: Forgotten Sinner, Old Iron King and Rotting. Which Great Soul did I miss, and in which location? Tell me, Please, otherwise they are not allowed into the Temple of Winter, and I don’t know where to look. (Dark Souls II Crown of the Old Iron King).

k
kokoz80 01.06.21

aist16
Bonfires are nothing more than a show-off, how many bosses you killed, well, or something like that, change color to ng +, Ivory King will be behind the lvery in the temple of winter, you need to get the last great soul, e, e kill Freya, well, like with a million memory of souls also opens, at least it opened earlier, freya sits in tseldor after the scarpion of the press not to the fire where the mimic is, but up where the gnome is, in general, there are many interesting

a
aist16 01.06.21

kokoz80, Thank you, I understand!
We also need the Soul of Freya from Brightstone Cove - Tseldor.
By the four bonfires that appeared on the map, I know that I have already been where I need to.
But, he examined everything badly. I have already heard about the scorpion Nazhka from her relative, also a scorpion.
He seemed to advise me to kill her when I met her. Or how?
Some advise you to kill, in general, everyone you meet? :-)

k
kokoz80 01.06.21

aist16
Yes, that's right, the scorpion will help you kill Nazhka if you talked to him, but there is no point in killing him, the dragon's ring falls from him, which you will replace after a while, and if he survives, then talk to him after killing Freya, he will tell you so will give him

a
aist16 01.06.21

kokoz80
And again "Misunderstanding", - I received the key "Heart of Ash Mist" from the Ancient Dragon, I come to the Forest of Fallen Giants to the Resting Giant, press "Inspect", and they send me to the "Memory of Wammar". I run around the location, there are several rooms full of Fallen Giants, I kill them, and as a result, I get to the second Resting Giant, sitting in front of the door, apparently, to the Lord of the Giants. I press "Inspect" at his feet, and I get back to the first Resting Giant in the Forest of Fallen Giants, to the initial one, and so on in a circle. How and where to activate Jite's Memory? And where is the presence of these "Memories" reflected in the inventory, or are they not there? Could I get Heart of Ash Mist and not get Jite's Memory, and who, where is it?
Nothing happens in Dranglik's Castle without the "Genus of the Giant" key - Nashandra sends me to the "Forest of Fallen Giants". Help, who knows?

a
aist16 01.06.21

It turns out that for each "Memory" there is a specific "Giant" in different parts of the "Forest of Giants". It is especially annoying that the mobs quickly and freely swing their two-meter halberds, even in narrow passages, and my small hatchet strives to touch the wall all the time. In general, if in any good RPG you remove the map, remove the hints and make gaps in the abyss, then there will be Dark Souls. Here, as in any RPG, in order to do something "yet, I don't know what", you have to run to the end of one branch, then another, third, and return again to the first.

k
kokoz80 01.06.21

aist16
You need the souls of giants from the memories, there are 5 of them and they are needed only to kill the Vendrik easier, 3 souls in the memories at the feet of the giants (in one you have to fill up the boss) they lie at the feet of the dead giants, in the memories they still need to be found, 1 if you kill an ancient dragon (from whom the heart of the ash fog was taken) 1 In front of the Rotting in a location with statues spitting (there you need to kill 2 giants, from the second it falls), They lie in the inventory like the soul of a giant, look at the end of the passage on the corresponding topic, theirs sea, is it really not lazy to write, And if they killed the Lord of the Giants in memory of which is the boss, then you can bring down the nashandra, she sits where the protector and caretaker of the throne were