3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 01.06.21 09:41 pm

Game Impression (Biomutant)

comes out tomorrow, share your opinions
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadowclonejutzu 01.06.21

I'm waiting for now, there is nothing to share

B
BlowWithTheFires 01.06.21

The Fuzzies were very disappointing.
The game at one time bribed with an interesting design and style, I decided to touch it.
In vain I decided, because before that I did not look at the developers, which are Avalance studios - the leaders in riveting dull plotless wankers.
Sobstna, the output turned out to be another dull wanker without a plot, characters, dialogues and narrative.
Do not do it this way.
Carmack's famous quote is no longer relevant (and as for me, it never was).

J
James_Mails 01.06.21

I watched the stream yesterday, the visual part of the norms itself, but after an hour of playing, I want to either change the Russian voice acting (if the others also have more than one voice), or completely cut down and skip all the dialogues (well, or almost everything) and just enjoy the game ...

l
look-look 01.06.21

The game came out
Beautiful graphics-drawing +
Music + the
game world is huge + the
potential of the game is super, but the plot itself is banal and a lot of things have been done for 3yku, you can correct the balance of patches of course.
The game is worth buying - but not for full price discounts

s
shicha 01.06.21

600 rubles its price, 3.5k for 25 gigs grind is an erebor, the boevka is sad, probably if it will be more varied due to pumping, and so is a grind-wanker with an unpleasant color scheme

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 01.06.21

I strongly advise you NOT to purchase.
Briefly and on my own behalf: A beautiful, but dead sandbox. Dull grindilka. Weapon imbalance. Boring plot. Ugly something with a bunch of interesting ideas that together don't work well. Natives of Avalanche Studios and who made Mad Max made another max, only with an even shittier plot, an even more miserable fighting game and with an even greater amount of unnecessary trash collection activities for anyone. Want to spend 100+ watches on platinum? Then you are in this game. The game is terrible on all fronts.

Details:
- Horrible graphics - just flannel
- Horrible combat system - wooden, doesn't feel at all
- Horrible storytelling - the game talks to you like a mentally retarded preschooler.
- Awful voice acting - Russian voice acting is also for mentally retarded preschoolers, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-very slowly so that you EXACTLY UNDERSTAND.
- Horrible animation - your friend, well, the one who finished 9 classes in order to go to vocational school for 3D modeling, worked on this game.
- Awful price - the cost of this game is no more than 1000 rubles, this is a RED PRICE, but not 3500!
- Terrible character leveling - it may seem at the beginning, which is normal, but no. Uninteresting, diversified. No one, of course, expected mega-leveling from Slasher, but even so, everything is bad.
- Awful open world - IT'S EMPTY. AT ALL. ABSOLUTLI.
- Identical, long and boring dialogues
- Terrible voiceover of the announcer, designed for degenerates or mentally retarded children
- monotonous combat, where in fact only long-range combat is effective (close damage is scanty and mobs pick 10 times longer than with a firearm)
- Textures ... so-so, for an amateur.
- Outdated in all aspects of the gameplay
- Terribly uninteresting and monotonous capture of castles and territories, with the same cut-scenes and dialogues. Yubisoft, is it you ???
- Puzzles for children under 1 year old
- Annoying language of animals

In the game there are still a lot of fierce trash cans and krinzh, but this is for a full-fledged article.

The conclusion is simple: DO NOT BUY THIS DEED! It does NOT cost 3500 in any way !!!!
And if you do take it, keep an eye on the timer so that you have time to return it. And you definitely want to return it ...

SpoilerGeneral feeling of playing with one picture

g
gekans 01.06.21

It was enough for me for 20 minutes of the game, the boevka sucks, the crap was developed.

f
fantomazz 01.06.21

Demolished in half an hour, terribly boring and dull junk.

K
Kokoprime1991 01.06.21

The developers can be understood, the plans were sea, they wanted to make the sea, they jumped above their strength, and as a result, they created a swamp ---_ --- ... These guys are the conclusion of life = DO NOT jump above your ambitions. It's one thing to have a VISION, and another to have HANDS and a HEAD. And I'm 100% sure it's not about the budget (it took 3 years, damn it, titles are born in 3 years). If they say that there are only 20 people in the office, then the more the question arises: Why the hell did you decide to do this ??? 20 people, God forbid, bring to mind a SMARTPHONE game, not like PECA -_- (I say this because I have experience in developing games on Android and Ios, and I boldly assure 20 people that they won't be able to do a damn thing NORMAL if only to do 3 years, which is a long time ....). Something like this. eight

A
Ababkov Denis 01.06.21

Went into Steam, looked up a couple of spots on the different opinions and ...
Players who played did not like: describe disadvantages and warn against buying but if a man liked approx
Players who played like: starting to throw at those who are not rolled calling them at best, with fatcat wishes to burn in hell while saying that everyone has become toxic and we need to be kinder because the game is good

S
Sleepy Bot 01.06.21

A team of 20 people will never be able to make an AAA action yobu, such that it would be straight wow! epta.
And the HORSE price tag 3.5k price tag is unjustified money, huge studios from hundreds of man-hours rivet incredibly high-quality and interesting aaa-action RPG, and ask for standard 1.5-2k - this is a normal price, justified.
And the biomutant at the exit turned out to be only indie-action, no more, and the developers overestimated their work 3-4 times for sure.
And if a magnificent port with PS4 in the form of a dazgon or horayzon for 3000r - you can still take it - because there is something - then a biomutant for 3500 - definitely not.

N
Nikita Aboimov 01.06.21

not well, what do you want the game did how much there was 4 years or even more it was just outdated, before yes they showed the trailer they told about the game it was rosy, but when they started showing the gameplay it just looked like a trash can for children and the release trailer looked awful sorry it failed

A
Alex Kayfoviy 01.06.21

Unfortunately, I had enough strength for this game for 10-15 minutes, I didn’t pinpoint it for sure, but it immediately became clear that this was not mine at all, the game for children of 5 years old might come in. I deleted the game, I'm not interested in studying it. Of the pluses, not bad graphics and excellent optimization.

T
TopPCGamer 01.06.21

I played for 5 minutes, it seems that the game of my money is not worth it and does not cling at all, some kind of flashlight action in the game, a shooter in the Pew-Pew style, kindergarten, and not a game. Remember the long-term construction doom 3 and what the feeling of "wow" from the game was and compare with this garbage

K
KingBaby 01.06.21

complete bullshit

a
alex_jay 01.06.21

While running around the ruins, all kinds of houses and subways, it seems even aesthetically pleasing, but as soon as there are "battles" or chatter, it becomes very depressing, nafig demolished ...

K
Kryogen 01.06.21

Enough for a couple of hours, did not buy well, the price is 300 rubles.

d
dima_quant 01.06.21

I played for a couple of hours, I liked it, though I drowned it while swimming with my mother, the game started loading to the checkpoint and froze, but nothing, I’ll play the thread later)

ps the game is just space, I haven’t seen this for a long time, developed by geniuses, you can endlessly walk on map and go through tasks along the way, I'm just delighted with the game 10 out of 10, by the way, logical tasks at the end of the game came across complicated ones, I sat for 5 minutes ahahah

N
Nighthawkreal 01.06.21

Would have done shooting like Remnant would have been better.

M
MeXaHiK_ 01.06.21

From the game it is cheap and this is clearly seen in the empty details of the locations. Russian voice acting for children, as well as the plot. Disappointed, I don't want to play it.