3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 01.06.21 09:41 pm

Game Impression (Biomutant)

comes out tomorrow, share your opinions
35 Comments
Sort by:
k
kadir11 01.06.21

BlowWithTheFires The
plot is not enough for the game at all, the game does not touch, for the soul does not take that would be of interest. Like bots npc. Slag.

P
Palych Rokov 01.06.21

Here are the first almost 40 minutes of the game, everything is nothing, but there is not much action yet, maybe it will appear further, the plot is some kind of drug addict, boring dialogues that you want to quickly turn over. For those grandmothers that they ask for her, it seems to me that she does not correspond to them

P
PoZZitivUA 01.06.21

Quiet, calm and ........ sadly (. True, I played for 2 hours, but I think nothing will change. For that kind of money, it's better to take something else.

A
Akademik 01.06.21

game shit

I
In_live 01.06.21

AkadEmik
Very informative

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

In_live
However, it is extremely apt and accurate)

b
bushmaster 01.06.21

well, game for 3.5k)

T
Tdante 01.06.21

Immediately I advise you to completely cut off all the voice acting. The voice acting in all languages ​​is disgusting, it would be better if it did not exist at all. The invented language is superfluous, again, it would be better if all the characters were silent. It's good that this is solved by twisting the sound of the voice acting to zero. Immediately + 100% to the atmosphere.

Crafting is interesting, the setting is funny.
In principle, there is an interest in pumping and research, while there is nothing to play.
The fight is mediocre, there are few combinations of attacks, the ripativeness of the fight is annoying.
Melee combat (in my opinion) is practically unplayable, since enemy attacks are often simply not visible, they are fast, the hitbox is huge and the damage is noticeable.
Ranged combat and magic are playable, I recommend playing with rifles.
The music is bad.
Quest lines are disgusting.
Everything is saturated with some kind of spirit "for children 6-10 years old."
Gamma vyryvyglaznaya cartoon, it would be necessary to muffle 2 times.

I do not recommend buying it. 500 rubles red price purely from the uniqueness of the setting.

n
nonakukifu 01.06.21

Why I don’t understand how to give that kind of money, I downloaded the free version, played for a couple of hours and deleted it to hell, and what was the excitement around it, I waited, I thought there would be something more or less suitable, but did not live up to expectations at all.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

I took the "trial version" enough for a couple of hours. The game plays, feels and sounds like it's straight out of 2010. The animations, the impact, the battle itself are just gloom. The plot and missions are as flawed as possible. The topic with the translator is a stupid delay in the passage.
Well, there are moments like you are floating on the river, the river is solid without any changes, but there is an invisible wall and you need to pump the motor of the hole in order to swim further ...
How can this be produced in 2021? Also at this price ???

z
zumyura 13.06.21

This is shit and 3200 r) fell from oak

l
lllppp 13.06.21

This is such a G ... the toy managed to piss me off at the very beginning with its training and separation from the gameplay. her price is 300 rubles.

k
kurskiy 28.06.21

Impressions - an average and boring game, they tried to cram a lot of everything, but nothing came of it normally. If you take it, then at a very large discount.

i
ilyush 28.06.21

The game is average. The beginning (first 3-4 hours) is disgusting, boring. Then, in general, norms, you can enjoy exploring the world, from looting and assembling a set for your animal. The views in the game are pretty. RPG elements are kept to a minimum, however in most action RPGs (The Witcher 3, for example) they are not much better.
The combat is very poorly done, so you will hardly get pleasure from it.
The plot is average, readable, but its presentation is poorly implemented. There is a choice with consequences in the plot, but to be honest, this moment does not catch on either.
Verdict: A toy for a few nights, run around, explore locations, collect loot. Hours by 30. The price tag is too high. The red price is 1000 rubles, since this is not an AAA project, it is closer to indie.

M
Mandalorian 20.01.23

not a 10/10 masterpiece, but very good