3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 02.11.19 03:26 am

How harmful chips?

I eat them almost every day and seems to be yet nothing bad happens to me. Yes, and washed down all this business of Coca-Cola.
Do you think maybe I better still abandon them? Just the fact that I used to eat all sorts of junk food and nothing to do with it.

Write your opinion about the harm of potato chips and all junk food.
67 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 02.11.19

S
S wrote:
and we can antidote what?
From suspiciousness and self-confidence.

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

S
All sorts of things, but the ELR for the army we have learned to do, here is sublimity not know how to do. The main thing that rations were stored correctly, and from improper storage, Melty cheese and bread soldiers become the taste. The diversity of IRP well is very large, ranging from the common, martial, reinforced, mountain, etc. There are also different menus from 1 to 7, and a lot of manufacturers of these IRP, the most disgusting doing in the town of Dirt, the best IRP makes Baryshsky meat-processing plant, as well as in the city of Starodub.

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Rolemanser wrote:
Baryshsky meat-processing plant
heard about it, but does not come across on the shelves of their products. Boom to look, because in long trips, camping without preservation pipe at all. Took something different to sample, well, not one conservative did not like, almost no meat in the banks.
about Starodub hear for the first time) or not paying attention.
Well, at least our warriors fed well and that is good :)

c
cmath 02.11.19

Eat chipsey.
You die a lot sooner, but definitely no French fries. The main thing is, something other than chips and coke and everything will be OK.
And then there's a lot of morons offering to fry the potatoes . The chips are a snack that is easy to chew . I rarely eat chips because I love nuts and there is no chew on some bell peppers or carrots

L
LightHOwUSE 02.11.19

cmath
And what is idiocy? Thanks to the potatoes along with it you can eat a certain number of good food - vegetables, fish, eggs, the same fresh juice. If you only use potatoes, it is also significantly less starch. Thus adjusting the degree of salinity, in the absence of external sugar. What can you eat with chips, in addition to tons of salt, sugar and other seasonings? Zahrenachit it on an empty stomach and liver - very Ndebele, really.

And the fact that it is so simple is another pernicious reason. To eat potatoes - it should be done, unlike chips, which imposes an extra level of frequency possible use.

PS and not ... writes every second, absolutely not knowing what and why someone dies.

A
Alex0493 02.11.19

nuuuuu... diabetes.... if you drink coke by the ton, the number of sugar in 1l of coke exceeds the daily norm is about 10 times

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Alex0493 wrote:
nuuuuu... diabetes....
and the stroke became younger,. sober, sporty young people the only way mowing
and all of that there was nothing to eat, I mean - quality and healthy food there, around has long been one of the substitutes, just not the whole truth on the label is written))
after 40-50 years, a complete sizes will come

A
Alex0493 02.11.19

S
It's a Yes. I'm a coke 14-16 years very often drank a coke, then I stopped drinking soda (except that energy is sometimes not to sleep).
PS I do everything from flour can not forget)))))

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

S
Is manufacturers of IRP for the Russian army, on the civilian market they are only where they are doing although not always. The IRB also has an interesting thing as well adaptovit or adaptor, although it is a common fortifying drink, but if you feel that cold sick with the boiling water threw up, drank and colds almost always vanishes.

M
MesyacMay 02.11.19

Rolemanser
yeah, I searched on the web about Baryshsky m/K, mostly for defense work. is surplus to sell, but only in their own area :)
turns out half the country their products are interested))

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

S
We have no problem IRP Baryshsky K/m buy - from 300 to 400 rubles trick. Rations I'm at work having lunch, one of the ration is enough for 4 times to eat.

c
cmath 02.11.19

LightHOwUSE
Well, if someone is eating chips on the Toshack , well, he's a moron. I'm eating chips while watching a movie for example( this is usually after dinner) chips as perenurus a normal thing but not as a complete meal. And don't forget that many here almost tell how cool to eat fried potatoes there is to it fish or meat it is not a snack . Let's not confuse a snack and a full meal.
PS for me the chips like popcorn

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 02.11.19

You can eat melted plastic and compare, because all poznaetsa them.

G
GTAman 02.11.19

- Rick Sk1mmer -
The amount of a substance that in natural way present in products of natural origin does not go to any comparison with the industrial doses.
If I am not mistaken, the glutamate lethal dose is higher than that of salt. This is a common harmless condiment. In fact, bad chips that potatoes fried in oil: a lot of calories + Carcinogenicity. Seasonings and flavorings to do with it. The same applies to many other products. Of course, anything you can spoil, producing a technology violation, but also quality products — not synonymous with harmless.

R
RussianQuaker 02.11.19

S
S wrote:
and the stroke became younger,. sober, sporty young people the only way mowing
and all of that there was nothing to eat, I mean - quality and healthy food there, around has long been one of the substitutes, just not the whole truth on the label is written))
after 40-50 years, a complete sizes will come
I was thinking, and it's everywhere, or only in Raschke?

U
Ursul35 02.11.19

RussianQuaker
I eat chips every day for a few packs and happy. Never been to a bag of chips I bought for the day

R
RussianQuaker 02.11.19

Ursul35
You now how many years?

U
Ursul35 02.11.19

Rolemanser
Did you mean army dry pie? If a soldier, so it is small and it is enough for the time, and if the officer, I had it on twice. In the afternoon and evening.

U
Ursul35 02.11.19

RussianQuaker
35. And at what here age?

R
RussianQuaker 02.11.19

Ursul35
Yeah, it is. When young, you can eat anything and like to the body unnoticed. With the age difference.