3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 01.06.21 09:41 pm

Discussion of game optimization (Biomutant)

Judging by the latest technical tests, there is no optimization in the game.
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 01.06.21

agula98
Judging by the latest data, the game has not yet come out, where are you sculpting the topic, uncle? Do you want so much bonuses that you can't wait a few hours?

g
gekans 01.06.21

El_Trolo
uncle, some already passed it yesterday .. smart guy .

N
NatanieLzZ 01.06.21

in the premises, the FPS drops at least 2 times, although they are fucking empty

I
Ixiot 01.06.21

FPS locked at 60. The load of vidyuhi does not rise above 50%. 2k resolution and ultra graphics.

v
vordos 01.06.21

Optimizing the top of the aloo people! knocks down be healthy and Monique holds 21: 9!

W
Warrior of Uganda 01.06.21

The first couple of minutes everything was fine, as soon as I entered the room at the beginning of the game, the graphics fell to a minimum, or to the middle. I tried to set the settings here and there - it did not help, I re-entered the game again, everything is normal ... Maybe it is worth waiting for a few patches? After all, I just went into the game, and I don't like combat and optimization anymore (

T
TopPCGamer 01.06.21

The Ugandan warrior wrote: I
tried to put the settings here and there - it did not help, I re-entered the game all the rules again ...
There may be a bit of a texture load, it takes a couple of seconds, not critical

f
fominviatheslav20 01.06.21

When I first entered the game, when choosing a language, I accidentally (?) Poked at some kind of Arabic, now I can not return to this setting, restarting the game does not give anything, everything is in Arabic, including the menu and settings. Help ...

V
Vvvvd 01.06.21

fominviatheslav20
Try deleting the Biomutant folder along the path C: Users ......... AppData Local. There are game settings and save files

f
fominviatheslav20 01.06.21

Vvvvd
Thanks, it helped.

S
SkyraX 01.06.21

fominviatheslav20
fominviatheslav20 wrote:
When I first entered the game when choosing a language, I accidentally (?) poked some kind of Arabic, now I can’t return to this setting, restarting the game does nothing, everything is in Arabic, including the menu and settings.
Help ... here is Toko one option is to learn Arabic in depth

P
Palych Rokov 01.06.21

Optimization for 4, the grafon is, in principle, very nice, but when using UE4, you cannot add dlss in 2021, this of course is something like that

P
PoZZitivUA 01.06.21

Optimization is good on my basin, it is stable at 60, but the game itself is such a thing, and even for that kind of money (