3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 02.11.19 03:27 am

Issue with compiling scripts in the mod (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I could use some help. The problem is this. Decided to collect a bunch of mods that make the game close to the version shown at e3. Downloaded, found naturally crept a bunch of errors compiling scripts. Script merger'om managed to fix most of the errors, but got these two. If someone can help, I would be extremely grateful, glad and happy :)

8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins11148 02.11.19

Compatibility issues were only three mods: Combat Speed, E3 Immersive Hud and Cam. Immersive Cam conflict with Combat Speed and the E3 Hud. E3 Hud and Combat Speed are together quite a coexisted. It so happened that with the E3 Hud and Immersive Cam I managed to play a bit, everything was fine, but it occurred to me that we need to change the attack speed, so I downloaded Combat Speed. With this, the problems started

A
Assassins11148 02.11.19

Problematic files (types.ws) in the folder with the Witcher as much as six Grand, but the path in the error (game\types.ws) correspond to only two, though one of them belongs to the fashion (C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher Wild Hunt 3 GOTY\mods\modImmersiveCam\content\scripts\game) and the second to the main game (C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher Wild Hunt 3 GOTY\content\content0\scripts\game)

A
Assassins11148 02.11.19

Opened both, each found the problematic rows from the error (52 and 68). Don't know what it gives me, but it could be important to solve

y
yoochee 02.11.19

Assassins11148
Try before enum EAreaName to put /* to get:

/*
EAreaName
{
AN_блабла
blah blah
}

enum EDlcAreaName
{
AN_Dlc_Bob = 11,
}
*/

(I mean in the end not to forget to close the bracket */ )
So, you will eliminate this repetitive script (as it tells us an error)
However, after recompiling may be other hidden bugs

A
Assassins11148 02.11.19

yoochee
Done did it

A
Assassins11148 02.11.19

yoochee
Then got error

c
cosmaty 02.11.19

Of course, the comments are not closed. You have / * and necessary */, on this and writes an error.

A
Assassins11148 02.11.19

cosmaty
Damn! Thanks, but I already started reinstalling the game (there is still a tedious job with the reinstallation of mods and edits in script merger). If you're going to have to do this operation, this time not mess up :)