3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marsellos 01.06.21 09:46 pm

About herbs and elixirs. (Gothic 2)

In general, I'm already in the fifth chapter, I collected, I do not know a little or a lot, it is considered, 20 goblins, 15 dragon roots, and about 20 crown potions. In the books (which stand on stands) I read what can be made of this good elixirs, there is still the main component - this is the crown potion.
For me, any elixir (in this case, it was "strength") was made only by one novice in the temple (I don't remember the name, below he chemises there) and then, from the dragon's egg. Eggs, as I understand it, the paladin is not destined to find 20 pieces (about 20). Or I'm wrong ?
So this is the question:
I can safely eat all these plants, or is there someone who will make elixirs out of them for me? If so, tell me who and what exactly is needed for this.

PS The power is pumped specifically, practically to the maximum, the statue of Inos, etc. He also pumped through the ring of the orc commanders. Well, maybe with the exception of 1-2 units, which were initially eaten by mistake.
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsellos 01.06.21

This is what I puzzled the people! : -
Can it be simpler to put it chtoli?

Who can make the elixirs of "strength", "dexterity" and "mana"?
Has accumulated a bunch of all kinds of grass. Already in the fifth chapter, and the grass is idle throughout the game.
Does someone in the game make elixirs?, Or can you eat it already?

Can a paladin find all dragon eggs?
I have already covered the whole map, but there are no eggs anywhere, although there is often talk that the "seekers" are spreading dragon eggs throughout the territory.

T
TGG 01.06.21

It seems that this nonsense is being dealt with by a witch who sits in a cave somewhere to the left of Lee's house near the forest with skeletons. I ate this herb and did not steam.

I
Iroh 01.06.21

Isn't it easier to just swindle potions? If one dragon root gives 1 strength, then if you make a potion, the elixir will add 5 strength each)) So consider how strong you will be)))

B
Batman forever 01.06.21

But to make such complex elixirs, you need to learn how to cook all the simple

Teachers: Constantino (Khorinis) and the healer in the cave

Narimer elixir mana gives + 10 mana, and costs 1500

M
Marsellos 01.06.21

Yes, I already ate all these charms :-))
I managed to pump like this:
Strength - 155
Dexterity - 150
Mana - 70
Life - 975

This is without rings and amulets. In my opinion, it turned out very well.

M
Marsellos 01.06.21

One-handed - 60
Two-handed - 100
Bow - 20
Crossbow - 40

All skills except "Create a rune". By the way, can a paladin raise a circle of magic? I suspect not.

B
Batman forever 01.06.21

paladins do not have circles of magic - their runes are of general use

M
Marsellos 01.06.21

It's a pity that there are no circles of magic, and the paladin doesn't really need it, as I understand it.

By the way, I also swung a little:

Strength - 175
Dexterity - 165
Life - 1027

Without a single code and other cheating!

M
Maska 01.06.21

Explain to the newcomer in the game where you all get experience points? After all, only on them you can swing agility, and mana, and strength. I am given this experience when you learn from someone, 10 units, and very rarely. This is not enough, very little: ((

M
Marsellos 01.06.21

Masha, you need to kill monsters and complete quests (tasks) and you will have experience, there will be many. :-)

a
alllexxx 01.06.21

And for me, it's not Masha, but the Mask-Masochka!
When you study, you don’t gain experience, but you lose — you pay with experience in learning. Therefore, think about what kind of training to spend it more rationally - on all sorts of chukhnya, such as "breaking off the wings of a fly" or "pulling out teeth" - I do not recommend.
You can see the hero in your window, sk. you need experience to the next. level, as they rightly said, you get it by completing tasks and killing - killing costs differently, sk. you get experience - it will be written in the center of the screen. Each level gives 10 units. for distribution according to your desire - what to learn. What is better to pump is a matter of taste, I only pumped strength, dexterity, two-handed and crossbow.
We discussed all this in more detail on the ancient topic "Tell me what is better to pump ...." or tapa that somewhere else in March (if not laziness, go through the pages of the forum, look), now it's too lazy to describe in detail the justifications why I downloaded (spent his tens on) exactly this, and others did not start. BUT EVERYTHING IS NOT JUST, ANY OPINION IS JUSTIFIED BY EXPERIENCE AND SMART.

M
Maska 01.06.21

That's right, I'm a Mask :))
Thanks for the clarifications (and I also read the forum), now it's more clear to me :) I am at the 6th level of experience at the time of my question, and I believed that "experience points = ..." appear, when you learn some kind of skill, that is, the more you learn from the more masters, the more experience :)) And when you fail someone, the words "experience + numbers" appear in the middle of the screen. Well, you

never know what appears on the screen :)) And now I have a problem: I just can not overwhelm the bandits at the lighthouse.
You have a good forum, I noticed it a long time ago, but I lost the link to it, and now I stumbled upon it again by accident :)

M
Marsellos 01.06.21

The bandits at the lighthouse are not so easy to fill up at the initial stage of the game.
You wait, take your time, you will gain experience then and go to the lighthouse.

V
Verjil 01.06.21

You can forget about the lighthouse until level 15.
And you need to wet them from afar.

T
ToR 01.06.21

I personally found 20 dragon eggs and made 2 elixirs of 15 strength each in the halls of Irdorat. Composition: 10 dragon eggs, 1 black pearl, 1 sulfur like that.

M
Maska 01.06.21

Already soaked, at level 10 :)) The siege was long ... Besides, bugs helped me. One bandit ran on a hill past my hero (MG), and hung in the air. MG soaked it with a bow. And the last one ... :)) the most cunning, everything stood at the house, behind the door, once again went out the door and caught on a stump?, And so it came to an end :))

M
Marsellos 01.06.21

Yes, great strategy ;-)

V
Verjil 01.06.21

The only thing I learned in Gothic is that for a normal sword you need to take 5 dragon blood + 1 steel + 4 ore.
And that it is necessary to shoot from a crossbow with single shots, and not fire with a burst (almost everything is past).

W
WBTRU 01.06.21

In G2NV, at level 7, he killed the bandits at the lighthouse. The weapon is a rusty ax. damage 40. Ownership dv. tool - 15%. I used two scrolls - a fireball and a dream. And both scrolls went to the last bandit at the door.

D
DonLeno 01.06.21

In the presence of madskill of these suckers, you can generally jump off the cliff