3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 13.06.21 01:36 am

The game is too simple (Valheim)

It's kind of like a survivor, a survival, but in my opinion it's too casual and simple survival, a child's survival.
Or maybe I'm just too good?
Or maybe the bow is to blame for everything?

These bosses are too simple in my opinion. I shatter an ancient one from a bow in 10, maximum 15. For the sake of the action, I praised five of them, and it was boring, they could never even screw me up. I ran back and forth for 20 minutes, they broke the whole forest, but they could not me. And then stupidly shot them all in a couple of minutes.
Are these bosses? They are helpless. Throwing their tentacles, but zero sense. Huge targets for my arrows.

I fought the troll. So his blue ass can be seen from afar. I shoot three arrows in a row, click click click, and now the first one didn’t have time to fly and I’ve already finished shooting. And then I just watch as three arrows fly in his face in a row, bam bam bam and all he died. Generally stupid. One second and no troll. Give me 10 trolls and I will destroy them in 15 seconds.
Is this the blue giant supposed to be like that? Feeling as if the baby was killed, and not a giant from whose footsteps the earth trembles. No interest from the battle with them, even if they added HP or something.

Have you seen these huge Bykoyasters? It seems that this is a tank that cannot be penetrated with conventional weapons at all. But in fact, they don't even have time to reach me. I take them out of the bow 4 at a time.
Of course, you have to spend 10 or even 15 arrows per carcass, but they are wooden and do not mind at all, only the bow breaks quickly.
And they can also jump on their backs and beat them with a pickaxe with impunity. You just need to jump up at the moment of their stomping attack.
And you can also parry with a shield and do 150+ damage with a spear for 4-5 hits. In general, even arrows are not spent on izi.
Is it like a dangerous beast? Something is not impressive. I took a good bow and armor from troll and now I have two boxes of this bull lizard meat.

Any goblin Berserkers out there also hang out on the izi, they are huge. You shoot at them from afar and they get a lot of damage from stealth from the first 3-4 hits and they die.

And all this is with ordinary wooden arrows. And you can in fact make frosty or mosquito pops. Frosty kind of one-shot a two-star goblin out of stealth. This is ridiculous.

Isn't it funny?

What is the worst enemy of the plains?
Mosquito? You just stand there holding the shield and wait for it to bite it. After which he hangs for a second and dulls. You can poke him with a flint spear and he will die, for 10 hp has a mosquito.
Bykoyascher? They are so stupid that you can ride them.
Goblin? Maybe a star goblin? Or not, two star goblin? They all shoot with a frost arrow.
Maybe a goblin is a berserker? So because of its size, it is just a bait for arrows.
I think you can put 5 arrows in a row at him with stealth before he realizes that he was attacked and stealth disappears. But if the arrows are frosty, then from these 5 arrows it will die immediately.

In general, I do not know what the matter is, but with the initial pine bow I use wooden arrows to bend all the plains in troll armor with wooden arrows. He cleared all the goblin bases, killed all the berserkers. The cart is full of black metal, why is it needed?

The question arises: why the hell do I need bronze or iron or silver or upholstered armor, if I'm in the troll ZBS? No one can bite me. If you know how to shoot from a bow, then a shield against mosquitoes is not needed. And what do I need a hunting bow and a draugr bow? I work pretty well, though, you can fix it wherever you want. And you can't just fix a hunting one on a workbench. And the draugrov glows for some reason, blinding the arrow in the darkness of the night and making it difficult to aim.

In general, I want to press something so that all the mobs in the game become two-star. For ordinary killing is boring, they are weaklings without pets.
But in my opinion, if you play through parrying with a shield, then you can generally kill anyone 1 on 1. I don't know how, but I can parry greydwarves just with my fists. And if there is a shield, then even two-star ones are killed on the izi.
All the power of goblins and greydwarves and wolves lies in the fact that they attack in a crowd. And 1 on 1 I'll salt any with my fists.

Who thinks what?
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 19.06.21

It is very interesting how the author unwound the mass of bones with the help of the "imbue" bow.

d
digitalkid 04.07.21

BenziLLLa
Not, as I understand, the game has an auto-balance type. If at the very beginning you run to unwind everyone, then you get the maximum difficulty. And if you are like building 300 hours and go out to every boss in the top, then it's quite easy.