3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borismoiseevrmx 13.06.21 01:36 am

Watching movies on the playstation

I decided to watch a movie on a curling iron. After looking at the first action scene ... In general, the essence is as follows: speech sound 5%, any explosion, bunch, sneeze - volume over 146%. I put different modes on the TV remote control, music, cinema, TV - the sound changed, but the speech is still quiet. This is generally a disease of even many dubbed ps4 games, for example Ancharted 4, which is why you have to change the voice acting to the original. There are many third-party utilities on the computer that solve this interference (I myself used sound lock, it perfectly reduces the volume of explosions). And yet I want to watch a movie like a human being, and not sitting at a computer.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 13.06.21

borismoiseevrmx
There is no such problem not with ancharted 4, not with watching movies and YouTube

b
borismoiseevrmx 13.06.21

Rolemanser I
'm sorry, but there is, otherwise this topic would not have been created

R
Rolemanser 13.06.21

borismoiseevrmx Sometimes
I watch blurate on ps4, there is no problem either. Look at the esdimiai cord, perhaps there is a problem with it, also look at how many connectors on the TV set and what designations, as an example, I have some kind of connector with some designation, it is not suitable for ps4.

b
borismoiseevrmx 13.06.21

Rolemanser
facepalm.jpeg