3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTuKC 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Restarting the PC when launching games with Easy Anticheat (SCUM)

After upgrading the PC (the entire update is on the screen), absolutely all games on the Easy Anticheat system (Scum, Crossout, Division 2) began to restart the computer at startup. In different ways, sometimes immediately after loading the anti-cheat, sometimes they give a couple of minutes to play, and then reboot. I checked it imperiously, launching a lot of different games, and now problems arise on games with anti-cheat only, other AAA games like cyberpunk forza and des stranding run without problems at high settings, stress tests also did not cause any problems, temperatures are within the acceptable range (75 degrees maximum ). In the FAQ of anti-cheat problems, there is a record that it may conflict with the Aura Synk program, which is responsible for highlighting the decor in the system unit (a kind of whistle-fake from the asus), they advised to turn it off through the task manager during the game, but this method did not help the complete removal of this software did not help either. A 700W power supply is enough for such a system. Reboots continue to this day. Maybe someone had this? I would be grateful if you could share possible treatment options for this disease.
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vahka 28.08.21

CTuKC The question was solved? I have the same bullshit now.

P
PoZZitivUA 28.08.21

CTuKC wrote:
A 700W power supply is quite enough for such a system.
It depends on which block and which video card)

B
Blade_Cage 28.08.21

CTuKC
I found a solution to this problem. You just need to update the bios. I do not know how it is interconnected, but with exactly the same configuration as yours, it helped. You go to the Asus website, select your motherboard and download the new BIOS firmware. To make it easier to install, also download Ai Suit for your motherboard. There, according to the instructions, select the downloaded update and start.

Here you download the BIOS (preferably a stable version) and unpack the files wherever you want: https://www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-GAMING-B550-PLUS-WI-FI/ HelpDesk_BIOS /

And here you select your Windows, scroll down and in Software and Utility click to show everything. Then you flip through and look for yourself

Then you download, open the archive and press the setup. It will install, restart your computer and after starting it in Windows, you open Ai Suit as administrator, and there you choose.

https://www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-GAMING-B550-PLUS-WI-FI/HelpDesk_Download/

Select BIOS, press update and update again. You wait and after the reboot everything will fly

n
nikchete2 18.09.21

CTuKC
Chuvaaak, I also suffer, and the problem has also gone from June, before that it was rare, but right now, I will only go to the var tander or verdan, throw it out after 2 minutes, sometimes let me play. For some reason, in cities, skylines and sims 4 are cut down, but with, for example, the witcher 3, grandfather stranding, re2 remake, hoi4 (all at max) everything is fine
RX 5808, ryzen 2700x, 24 ram

d
darkevil555 18.03.22

that who thread found a solution?

C
CTuKC 31.05.22

KeXXUA
Problems started on the old vidyuhi 1060 (3gb) and continue on 3060 LHR, so the reason is definitely not in the power supply.

C
CTuKC 31.05.22

Blade_Cage
Thanks for the advice, but the latest firmware is just through this utility.
However, I did not try to manually update the BIOS, as soon as I get to the compluhter, I will definitely try. What is your latest firmware version, by the way?

C
CTuKC 31.05.22

Briefly speaking. I wrote to Asus technical support, even recorded a video with a description of the problem, to which they replied that they had checked the work on a similar configuration and everything was fine with them. And they advised me to turn off the fucking lighting again through the task manager. However, they are normal, but I still have it abnormal ((

K
Kartonkratos 31.05.22

CTuKC
Did not try to close other programs? I remember forza horizon 5 crashing at startup, that is, it starts up and immediately crashes! and sometimes it comes to the main menu, then I press continue and crash to the desktop, there was a problem with all this nvidia freestyle filters! when I cut them off, everything started! and it was possible to turn them on again already during the gameplay, and then nothing would fly out like that.

C
CTuKC 31.05.22

I ride Kartonkratos
in forza without crashes, everything is fine. problems with games in which anti-cheat is installed. Just now I was trying to launch Star Citizen, they also screwed this fucking anti-cheat there and also began to reboot the computer.

C
CTuKC 31.05.22

Blade_Cage
In general, I flashed it manually through Bios (with the built-in Asus EZ Flash utility), since Ai Suite flatly refused to do this, swearing at the BIOS image. I downloaded the firmware image from your link, version 2604, unpacked it to a hard disk and in BIOS indicated the path to the file. So far, I only managed to test it on Crossoute, everything went fine. I will test more, I hope now everything will be OK.
It turns out that the native AI Suite and Armory Crate applications did not find new BIOS versions and I stupidly thought that they did not exist. By the way, it is still better to disable the above Lighting.exe, otherwise crashes are possible.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! =)

C
CTuKC 31.05.22

darkevil555
Yes, I found it.darkevil555