3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elusive avenger 19.06.21 12:07 am

Which ending do you think is the most correct in Blood and Wine? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

2 times in a row, I chose a good ending, leaving Sianna alive. But on the third playthrough, I wondered: who, after all, is more to blame for the person who ordered the murder or its executor?
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 19.06.21

And in games, and even more so in real life - they always try to reach the customer. Vali everyone)))

B
Be3yH4eG 19.06.21

Real. Filled everyone in the build with a whirlwind! Imba! For a distant dissection mmmmm ... !!!

R
Real slim shady 19.06.21

Well, it all depends on how deeply you like to dig, or you like to make decisions based on superficial facts, because if you think deeply there are no guilty ones, there is no exact choice where we would indicate - "Here, this person in this story is bad" or, on the contrary, good, Syanna with a difficult childhood, and Detlaf with schoolgirl in love syndrome. There is also a queen - a scapegoat, why a sheep? Well, supposedly she was partially to blame for not confessing to some actions, and was unable to protect her sister from exile, but in fact, an attentive player noticed one important fact - she was petty when her sister was expelled from the Kingdom, but for some reason she brilliantly planned Siana could not think of such a simple thing as age, you can go on and on about the plot of Blood and Wine, but you can simply omit some facts and aspects and not think deeply and make a decision according to your instinct, in my opinion there is no bad or good ending, if you adhere to superficial facts, then you can easily make a decision which you will consider bad or good, but in fact there is illogicality in the plot itself, but due to their age, many do not notice them. Choose what is closer to your heart, but the plot is a hat, there is neither good nor evil in it, or did the developer want to show us?

B
BigN1ck 19.06.21

Eh, on the one hand, I don't want to deprive Annarieta of her sister, on the other hand, Detlaff is purely manly pity. Yes, and Regis too, because behind the "happy end" hides the fact that Regis will have to kill the savior and go into exile in fact "

B
Bola1695 19.06.21

I also chose a good ending 2 times. But for me the best option is where everyone dies.

s
semen1900 05.08.21

Bola1695
and what is good about it?
... that a good option is when everyone is reconciled and evil gets what it deserves.
those. the girls put up, and Detlaf, who killed a bunch of innocent people, gets what he deserves. Tembolee, he was the first to attack the city, and Syanna and the Witcher with Regis.

I
IngwardIn 05.08.21

semen1900 wrote: a
good option is when everyone reconciles, and evil gets what it deserves.
It's just a clichéd stereotype, the division into black and white.
Usually in The Witcher 3, they let themselves draw the conclusion of the decisions made. You can argue in different ways.
All died and served them right. The queen is dumb, her sister is a rat, Deadlough is not a sane podkabluk.
semen1900 wrote: A
normal man will not follow the lead of some bitch.
When it comes to real feelings, love, such details are imperceptible. And the reason for his rage is, in principle, justified by betrayal due to his impulsive nature.

s
semen1900 05.08.21

IngwardIn
Yes, and I did not write that you do not need to make a choice yourself ... in The Witcher3 you can generally be an almost negative hero - killing everyone (or letting them die) and letting go of all evil and demons. And for some it's a good choice and a good ending. Well he likes to be bad)

B
BigN1ck 05.08.21

Small addition. If you "turn off" emotions and be guided by pure logic, then the "good" ending is where we kill Detlaff and both sisters are alive. After all, it turns out that 1 reasonable out of 3 is dead, the work is done, and in fact the hell knows that Detlaff can screw up in the future.