3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guzno752 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Freezes in games on a powerful pc. How to solve the problem?

I have such a problem, I have friezes in games, before this was not the case, I just screwed something up and there were friezes in games doing a reset did not help, maybe I need to reinstall Windows? the iron is not weak, so I updated it in December. rayzen 5 3500x, GTX 1660, RAM 16GB r9 Radeon XMP profile frequency 3200 and timings 16 18 18 39, SSD 500GB
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 04.07.21

Guzno752
Guzno752 wrote:
I just screwed something up
Where did I do it : in the game settings, video card drivers, in the BIOS, somewhere else?
Guzno752 wrote:
16gig r9 Radeon XMP
profile XMP profile is intended for intel, for amd norms. work is not guaranteed - you need to turn the handles

E
Elidias 04.07.21

This is due to the Windows 10 update. After the last update, there were also friezes. Delete the updates and that's it. Or else put in high performance power to the control panel.

D
Deshang 04.07.21

Len4ik00N
Xmp is developed in Intel, but is not intended specifically for its processors. It is a versatile technology that is officially supported by AMD.

L
Len4ik00N 04.07.21

Deshang The
universal standard that both manufacturers support is from jedec, and in terms of overclocking profiles, Intel and AMD have their own technologies, although they are similar, and no one promises 100% compatibility or performance.
So I quickly found information from A-Data, however, according to ddr3 memory, but quite clearly, it is written in Russian and white that if you want to use XMP without any problems, the percentage should be from intel:
https://www.adata.com /upload/faq/RU-XMP.pdf

P
Protocol10 12.07.21

Guzno752 Freezes
in games on a powerful pc c (drum roll) ... GTX 1660

Correctly call the topic "freezes in games on a weak economy pc", otherwise when I went into the topic I thought, well, probably the character is experiencing some kind of friezes at 3080 or something like Togo.