3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nеek 04.07.21 07:55 pm

TOP-10: Your choice - What we want to see in STALKER 2

In this thread, you can offer FROM 1 TO 3 options for WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE in STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl - you can touch on gameplay features, visuals, innovations, and in general whatever you see fit.

After 2 WEEKS, we will select the 10 most popular / plus proposals from the options you proposed and launch a vote, which for another 2 WEEKS will be located on the PlayGround.ru main page. After the main vote, we will calculate everything and publish the results on August 1.

Results:
TOP-10: Your choice - The most annoying things in Cyberpunk 2077
TOP-10: Your choice - The best creatures Resident Evil: Village
TOP-10: Your choice - The best gaming locations
TOP-10: Your choice - The most delicious food in games
100 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aellie 04.07.21

Hmm ..
I want a Barrett M82A1
Pink. With rhinestones. Why not?

Yes, and bring the pumping of the Persian pzh)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 04.07.21

Curly plot with forks, interesting pumping, good optimization

H
Homer11 04.07.21

An interesting plot with cool quests, as few quests as possible, bring it, give it, go out, a bunch of different guns with modification, a well-developed world, etc.

G
GRAF_RAGE 04.07.21

Useful anomalies giving a temporary buff, for example. You grab a dose of radiation, but you can carry a bigger load for half an hour.

G
GRAF_RAGE 04.07.21

Aellie
And a skin for Sidorovich that turns him into a cat boy.

s
saa0891 04.07.21

Naturally, the shooter mechanics at the level of the original trilogy (although I have big doubts that in the second part of the GSC they will be able to implement all this at the level of the trilogy), for me this is perhaps one of the coolest game series where each weapon is felt and fired in completely different ways, ballistics, flatness , shooting range, etc., you get great pleasure from shooting, well, I'm not even talking about the upgrade system.

Search, use of artifacts, so that it would be more dangerous, difficult and hardcore (containers, cooking art, etc.), so that for certain anomalies you would need special equipment without which you will simply die in anomalies, well, so that the anomalies themselves were more dangerous and original, I would like the anomalies to have a greater impact on the gameplay.

AI so that there would be movement, constant skirmishes between mutants, stalkers and groups, so that it would be possible to influence this, again, I would like more unique mutants such as controllers, burers, pseudo-dogs, etc., so that the zone would be more dynamic, emissions, psi storms, etc. I wanted it to be a hardcore mode, you can make it dynamic, i.e. the ability to enable and disable certain options.

And of course, one of the main elements is the unique atmosphere.

In fact, there is a lot to list here, and what I wrote is already in the original trilogy and mods, just take unique ideas from the mods (and there are just a lot of them) and implement them, the main thing is that GSC would preserve and improve all those unique elements for which I adore this series, because it is they who make it interesting and original.

c
cobra1983 04.07.21

1. Non-linear storyline with main and false endings
2. The atmosphere of the original
3. Interesting side quests

L
Left4LifebyLight-Light 04.07.21

1) An open world filled with events - we were promised a map more than in Skyrim, so let them fill it.
2) Well-developed side characters - with a biography, normal motivations, maybe even with facial animation ... just kidding about animation, this is too much for Stalker, right? :)
3) Preservation of the atmosphere or a new atmosphere that fits into the Stalker's universe. And then the last trailer causes only vague concern with the voice acting at the level of the 1st year drama school. And the clean, well-groomed kent at the end of the video is also embarrassing. Where the hell is the dirt, where the hell is the voice acting that the entire internet is quoting ?! Where is realism, where is it NEEDED? Why the bias towards western stamping? Because the sponsors are Western? In general, I have the greatest fears about the atmosphere.
IMHO.

A
Avionix 04.07.21

I want to see something from the anime))).
It can be an anime plush toy from one of the stalkers, or stripes, or stickers on weapons, amulets and other trinkets, or even a cute gas mask)).
It's time to bring something cute to this dark game

K
Kvasilich 04.07.21

The main thing is that the Russian voice acting is passable, and not that Stanislavsky's nightmare, which was shown in the trailer. If you have to mess in an Orthodox stalker on a foreign country, then it will not be worse at all la femme (

_
_Lemon_ 04.07.21

I want you to be able to write shit on the wall!

A
AlexanderYA 04.07.21

More character customization

K
Kirill Enin 04.07.21

1) The atmosphere of the original
2) Large open world
3) Well-developed characters

R
R_Mor 04.07.21

A-LIFE progressive life simulation system. So that many things live their own lives, regardless of the player. In general, everything (and a little more) that was promised by the developers in an interview with the magazine gambling addiction for 2004 for the first game.

S
Shoma10 04.07.21

More mysticism, more secrets and mysteries of the Zone
More about "O-consciousness", the "Stalker" project and in general how the Zone appeared The
history of the emergence of groups
Multiple references to the previous parts
I understand that I want a lot, but maybe at least some of this will be - I will be wildly delighted
Well, all sorts of technical innovations, improved (and maybe completely new) A-LIFE, all sorts of little things like animation of hands, food, drinking, using first-aid kits and bandages, working with a PDA, walkie-talkie, weapons and others, at first look, not the most important, but cool things
Well, of course, the atmosphere of the original, interesting characters, an open world
In general, I want

I
Incrut 04.07.21

I would like to see in STALKER2 a mention of the fate of Scar, and, in principle, his story. Also, so that the developers make pistols useful, otherwise there is a pistol in the trilogy, and the players in that case, and I rarely used it very much. It would also be interesting to know the fate of the Clear Sky grouping, maybe in the swamps someone survived, etc. I would like to see a lot of variety in mutants including those cut from the original.

A
ArtPRO 04.07.21

1. An open and seamless world. Complete freedom, sandbox. Do not lead the player by the handle. Let him out into the world and on all four sides. Morrowind, Oblivion for example.
2. SDK. A complete and convenient toolkit for modifying the game. Map editor, quest editor, character editor. The ability to upload your own models.
Gameplay features:
3. Camping. Making a fire in any place possible for this. Technically - the ability to install a safety island that Metro Exodus had. Only there they were closed locations with a workbench. By the fire it will be possible to cook food, clean weapons, drink, eat, heal wounds, recuperate, sleep or wait for the specified time. At the same time, monsters and enemies do not approach this place.

O
Oleg Gluzhetsky 04.07.21

1) Intriguing, dynamic plot.
2) The role-playing component, in particular, the smooth pumping of the character's skills. For example: with each shot, an increase in shooting skill, a gradual increase in the ability to recognize and bypass anomalies, the same with repairing equipment, and collecting trophies from mutants, etc.
3) Smart AI with non-linear NPC behavior (for mutants too)

O
Oleg Gluzhetsky 04.07.21

_Lemon_ your
own or someone else's?

N
Nightcall2016 04.07.21

The only and most important thing is to create that very atmosphere of the Zone, with all its riddles, secrets, with its gloom, so that it is clear that this is the Zone, and not a resort. But at the same time, it was felt that not everything is so bad if you are sitting at a fire with stalkers, so it is worth striking a balance here.
The second, which follows from the first, is music. Without high-quality, authentic music, there will be no right atmosphere, which is extremely important in such games.
And the rest of everything, I think, will somehow follow. I have many hoteliers, but the main thing is the atmosphere.