3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
digitalkid 04.07.21 07:59 pm

Is there something similar to Walheim? (Valheim)

I got stuck for almost 200 hours in the first batch and started a couple of times. Is there something similar to Walheim? Or is it the best survival game there is now?

Tried and bad: Conan Exiles, Arc, Green Hell, 7 Days To Die, DayZ
Tried and norms: Raft, Minecraft, Astroneer
Tried and super: Subnautica, Long Dark
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
digitalkid 04.07.21

Yes, games are only from 1st or 3rd person. eight)

R
Redcorsair 04.07.21

Grounded, No Man's Sky, Satisfactory, Rust, which I tried myself, and since they are almost all in early access, you can wait for years)

O
Olegas_V 04.07.21

Stranded deep, The Forest

Z
Zgul 04.07.21

digitalkid
Raft, GreenHell, ARK.
I know you only asked for 1st and 3rd persons, but I still can't help but mention Don't Starve. Great game. (IMHO)

d
digitalkid 04.07.21

Yeah, thank you all!
Don't Starve, This War Of Mine, and if we go completely into the direction of FrostPunk are excellent, but a little different.

Grounded tried it at the start and it seems like you can return. But she is a little childish, despite the 5-meter spiders.

Stranded Deep tried it too and it's very crude. Raft liked it better.

It seems that Subnautica and Valheim are the undisputed leaders in quality and gameplay. It makes sense for a hike to try Below Zero.

O
Oleg 78-2020 25.09.21

Medieval Dynasty release 09/23/21

Y
Yakhychkvash 25.09.21

Rune II. Open world, Norse mythology, crafting and building.

d
digitalkid 28.10.21

Oleg 78-2020
Oh no, thanks. It was enough that in MD buildings are built according to a rigid blueprint and even a second door cannot be installed. And in the buildings of logs, straw and sticks there suddenly appears a cauldron of metal, covering the chest and bed with skins. Where the pancake comes from?) In Walheim, for this, you swing to explore, dig, forge and melt, but here there is some kind of magic.

b
butcher69 28.10.21

digitalkid
From Below Zero, many Subnautica lovers are spitting.

N
Nighthawkreal 28.10.21

Breakwaters

D
Denis G 31.05.22

Probably the first thing that comes to mind is The Forest, the same Walheim, only with normal graphics and a first-person view.
But sabnavtica, in my opinion, is still far away somewhere aside. The only thing these games have in common is the presence of crafting.

d
digital kid 01.08.22

By the way, if someone has played enough in Walheim, then I strongly advise the Epic Loot and CreatureLevelAndLoot mods, something there. To go nuts how they complement and complicate the game.

butcher69
No, I played by the way and the addition turned out to be normal. But it's an addition. It is short and with an emphasis directly on the plot, although I think there will be 20-30 hours.

Denis G
Thank you! Haven't gotten to the forest yet.