3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Yakimenko 06.07.21 12:10 am

Problems with Cyberpunk 2077 saves (Cyberpunk 2077)

Guys, hello everyone! Please tell me if someone faced the problem of loading saves in the game Cyberpunk 2077? The game starts, plays well, no bugs or crashes. The system fits the minimum requirements. But as soon as I save the game, exit it, and then I want to start saving, instead of the loading screen, there is an eternal black screen, and the music from the game plays in the background.
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
WowOne (guest) 06.07.21

The same problem I have one to one, xs what to do

S
SinsX (guest) 06.07.21

The same problem, there is no solution yet ((

S
SinsX (guest) 06.07.21

The same problem, there is no solution yet, we are waiting for patches (

r
ritmix86 (guest) 06.07.21

Same stuff! And God would be with him if it did not start stupidly, or crashed somewhere in the process. But damn, stupid does not load sync, a specific bummer. And nothing helps. I downloaded the game v.1.4, updated the Windows up to 20H2, or whatever, the other on vidyuhu are also the newest, the computer itself is more than suitable for configurations. And nothing, dancing with a tambourine and zero reaction, sadness ((((

A
Aleksei Konev 06.07.21

here is the solution try for amd exactly works

F
F3n1x 06.07.21

I have the same

a
astik (guest) 06.07.21

the problem is, as soon as I save the game and exit the game, trying to re-enter the game, the save disappears. before the hapusk in the epic games shows, either to the cloud or to disk, I don't remember what I chose, but I can't find the saved game. Help

I
Igor (guest) 06.07.21

I have lost Jackie altogether, I can’t go further the plot with the Malstrom

S
Stanislav (guest) 06.07.21

Helped

D
Degro (guest) 06.07.21

Does not help...

A
Aleksei Ivashkevich 06.07.21

it is still raw