3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 03.11.19 03:21 am

Who will you play? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

For Cassandra or Alexios?
106 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goblin Slayer 03.11.19

For Cassandra and for two reasons.
1) Is Canon according to the official story.
2) also this game Amazon is given only if you have a whole ship Packed with women.

S
Stas Kezhun 03.11.19

For Alexios(I'm a guy and play a guy!) Maybe then will go for Cassandra

v
var197825 03.11.19

Looking at this huge map, I just do not know who to play.1ым pass for Alexios knowing myself I'd be all for more tasks to perform to collect all the items and so forth .If want to go then again for Cassandra .Not understanding the difference is for anyone to pass I'm stuck .No under........ebook tell me who is better and what it will give.

L
LordAlex6 03.11.19

var197825
First of all, this aesthetic satisfaction from the game seeing your character in the world. If you're pleasant to contemplate athletic man - will you choose it if the woman was hers.

c
choa 03.11.19

The Alexios of course, I can not imagine the Greek warrior-woman. She even golichowski standard armor don't go purely on the intranet.
The presence of women as a choice in this case, only the mercy of femcum, not to brawl.

Although if Cassandra to do as a stealth Archer, and no more, is quite, quite...

P
Pers4444 03.11.19

Dear,please tell me where to find Digital Deluxe?
Spoilering Digital Deluxe, which includes:
A set of Chronos (5 epic items, 1 epic weapon, 1 epic mount).
In the service of Chronos time is the most valuable resource.

A set of the Twilight Herald (5 rare items, 1 rare weapon).
No one will know about the approaching twilight of the Bulletin while he would not strike from the shadows.

Marine set Capricorn (1 of ship 1 appearance for the team).
Feel like a real pirate of the Aegean sea and engaged in looting in the pleasure.

1 temporary bonus experience.
1 temporary bonus coins.

D
Demonakor 03.11.19

Pers4444
For example here.

Only you seem wrong topic.

m
meagarry 03.11.19

meagarry wrote:
There is no options for Cassandra.
was wrong. I thought I would play for a girl. but in fact had to choose the Alexios. IMHO, Cassandra does not fit into the narrative and he should be the man.
Spoilerage is just the first scene when GG to fit two men and one of them is just a slap in the face - it just looks ridiculous with Cassandra
PS plus, it turned out, physique Cassandra was much more muzicki than I thought))

N
Nikolay Ololay 03.11.19

The box office run

A
Andrew Nash 03.11.19

Absolutely no difference. It's just 2 different skins one Persian, voiced by a female and male voices. Test and know what to say. Just did that to shut up all there mi Tu and not to infringe on women

s
serega1121 03.11.19

If I, then lesbian Cassandra:)

M
Marvik 03.11.19

Tkachenko Sergey

R
Rassvetniy 03.11.19

serega1121
that's the most it )) although the novels there seems to be not so easy to make and without them playing, watching YouTube seems except Kira's curves are all there, and if anyone likes to contemplate athletic man hmm... this podozritelno )) charisma of Alexios zilch it is not commander Shepard, reason to identify with them, too, zilch, and Cassandra that Masha is good, this brawny ))

S
SPR1GGAN 03.11.19

Tkachenko Sergey ,for a woman pitching che is not gone

c
choa 03.11.19

I read the comments of Western players on YouTube on this subject. Interestingly, almost all planning to play (or already) for Cassandra. The reason is surprisingly simple - many very, very not liked the voice of Alexios.

Domestic gamers definitely lucky in this respect, the voice of Alex in the Russian version quite a fit.

A
Aleksandr Bobrishev 03.11.19

For both, of course, because each character has their own buns.

K
Kostya_Evd 03.11.19

Cassandra is much prettier than the Alexios,so the choice is obvious.Tembolee sex with girls not obelele playing for Cassandra.+ If you play a man,in a couple of scenes gays are after you,for a woman, at least not so nasty are these scenes to happen.

M
Marvik 03.11.19

The first pass - Tkachenko Sergey))

v
vstorspb 03.11.19

choa wrote:
I read the comments of Western players on YouTube on this subject. Interestingly, almost all planning to play (or already) for Cassandra. The reason is surprisingly simple - many very, very not liked the voice of Alexios.
Playing in English and I am very glad I chose Cassandra. Looked VIDOS on YouTube and show the same thing - the voice guy is just awful. Man as an actor full zero, IMHO. I'm willing to forgive the bad voice acting of some minor characters, but to screw up the main character?!
Cassandra is very well voiced and her face is just a pleasant human, and animation its very good. In short, my advice, if English is definitely Cassandra. That there is a Russian voice - don't know.

K
KellGrin 03.11.19

well, creative Director yubikov said in an interview that the canonical character in the game is Cassandra, in fact after beating the game it seems understandable, it is the narrative from her face most logical - all of this family tragedy is still logical it looks and is perceived from the face of gg women.

dunno why there's all supposedly embarrassed Katz scene, like they were recorded under SG man - well, almost - there like mercenaries of the women warriors the Amazons were the same in bulk, essesno sho her in the face immediately stopped what with her ceremony did, they well knew who she was...

PS and Yes, anyone who says gg like a woman warrior in the entourage of ancient Greece - it's all nonsense and it is impossible to perceive, and of MT .d. - well, here we see immediately that this episode was not in the 90s. and they are not increased at the TV series Xena-warrior Princess and for me personally, the woman warrior main hero, but the more in the entourage of ancient Greece is as natural as breathing)