3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jorik_860120 12.07.21 09:34 pm

error when starting the game due to \ "Steam is currently in Offline Mode \" (Resident Evil: Village)

when the game starts, it gives an error, tell me what to do ???
"Steam is currently in Offline Mode. For the first launch go in Online Mode. Select" Steam "in the upper left comer," Go Online ... ", Afterwards restart the game."
37 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 12.07.21

jorik_860120
Steam tells you in plain text so that you log in from Online for the first time

K
KIBERMAX 12.07.21

jorik_860120
Google translation especially for you.
Spoiler “Steam is currently offline. For the first launch, go online. Select "Steam" in the upper left corner, "Go to the Internet ..." then restart the game. "

j
jorik_860120 12.07.21

KIBERMAX
seriously)))) I can read) this is not a solution to the problem

J
JoKeRD07 12.07.21

jorik_860120
Either restart the steam launcher from offline to online and vice versa, or write to the support. Since in the discussion of the game on the incentive, no one had such a problem

K
Keks 12.07.21

I got the same error on startup. There is no way to fix it. We'll have to wait for a fix from the empress.

S
SupernaturalLost 12.07.21

The same error, the reasons for the problem are written on the forums:
1) an account in Windows in Russian;
2) antivirus or built-in Windows defender intercepted the tablet;
3) the tablet does not work for your system.
Create a new account - a local profile with Latin letters and configure Windows again, because of one game, I'm not going, I'm waiting for a fix from Empress

J
JoKeRD07 12.07.21

So this is a pirate? Okay, apparently the pill is not very good

M
Mr. DeZAK 12.07.21

Found a fix for this problem without creating a second Windows account. We rename our account, google "How to rename the user's folder", rename the folder, fix the paths in the registry, start steam, start the game.
At least it worked for me.

s
saladin666 12.07.21

Mr. DeZAK how to fix the paths to the registry?

M
Mr. DeZAK 12.07.21

saladin666
In the guide to renaming the account, everything is described.

T
Toni soprano 23.07.21

trouble brothers help - renamed the account - did not help

M
Mr. DeZAK 23.07.21

Toni Soprano
and renamed the user's folder?

T
Toni soprano 23.07.21

Mr. DeZAK
no, it turns out ... this is kapets how difficult, given that Windows with updates changes everything and the old guides do not help

T
Taynik 23.07.21

Hello everyone ... And I'm on the same rake ... The same mistake I
overclocked b ** t to play)))
I will wait for the option without dancing with a tambourine!

s
senior.kastro 23.07.21

it is necessary to add a local user: start-parameters-accounts-family and other users-add a user for this computer-I do not have login data for this person-add a user without a microsoft account-username (in Latin) for example user. then start (where the shutdown arrow) -change user-user. run the game from the shortcut. also delete the local account user-left mouse button-delete.

Z
Zhekache 23.07.21

senior.kastro
We must try.

b
bormann 23.07.21

senior.kastro
Yes, this is because of the user folder in Cyrillic, a problem, I created a new user and it all worked.

R
RocK1986 23.07.21

Solution:

K
Keks 23.07.21

In general, I decided to rename the user folder as per the instructions from the previous post. The game has started. But there were problems when working in the registry (errors when renaming). So it is not yet known whether this will now create problems in the system and whether it was worth playing such dances with tambourines. = /

S
Siber800 23.07.21

Helped me