3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hopergived 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Magic does not work (Arx Fatalis)

In general, I walked honestly, teleported to the human kingdom, killed the Ilsid (by the way, for some reason they could not use the acceleration, I also thought it was because of the meteorite sword), went into the dungeon, Kultar killed the Ilsid and left me a set of armor , I put it on and after a message from Iserbius jumped into the hatch, after that the magic does not work (I have collected all the runes except tortora), before the armor I was able to open magical barriers like the one under the mystery in the crypt and behind which the path to the tomb of Paxelis, now I can't even use fire. By the way, I also noticed that mana is wasted, but the spell does not work
3 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 12.07.21

hopergived
Most likely something has bugged.
The best way is to load some kind of save where everything worked.
A possible option why it could have bugged - there are poisons that enemies use, and, if I'm not mistaken, there is a poison that prevents the use of magic. The script could just hang on such poison.
One of the rats bugged me there, he became immortal and did not kill himself even through the console.

K
Kunstr 18.09.21

hopergived
I just had such a glitch.
This helped me: I remembered where magic does not work
(right, in the Akbaa temple, where the platform with skulls was extended).
I applied a spell there (for example, a fire or a fireball).
I went into the room where the blind priest - cast a spell of acceleration and ....
Hallelujah - again was able to create magic (spells).
Hope it helps you too))))))))))

v
vladmarua 31.05.22

Magic also does not work in some places with the dwarves, as well as in the sanctuary of the Akbaa servants, which is located at the Tizzy tavern