3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTER347 12.07.21 09:37 pm

50+ lvl and other \ "gods \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I hope I will not be dismembered by Dzhigurda for creating a new topic.
Here's the point: What do people with 50+ lvl do? Personally, it's just unrealistic for me not to do a damn thing (HELP !!!). All that is possible to pass interesting has already been passed. More people have been killed than Izgramor took on his last campaign. Self-development has finally finished. What to do when everything is on the shoulder?
108 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iemaueda 12.07.21

Why was it so fast to go through the game? It resembles the first stalker, which was developed for 6 years, and in the end, some passed it in 5 hours. I had to enjoy the game.
ps Dzhigurda is already coming to you))

L
Lavuer 12.07.21

During the first passage as a thief archer, I got 56 lvl, but even then it happened to find locations (rarely) that I had not yet visited. Wander around the world, I am sure that you will find something new for yourself.

K
KARTER347 12.07.21

Well, earlier it was possible to rely on the guards, according to their dialogue: "Recently, a gang of Norris Chakov appeared in Muhosransk, go there, if you don’t listen." And now something like that is not heard.

E
Erin LaFay 12.07.21

KARTER347
as you can hear, only rarely but only about mobs

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.07.21

Level 75, I start to go through the main plot.

i
ilinor 12.07.21

make staged screenshots.

D
Diffirencial 12.07.21

Well, I think you can still find interesting quests and a bunch of unexplored locations. Although lvl 67, you can still swing. With the help of the acquired skills, I create all sorts of weapons and armor for myself. Right now, the class of armor is Over 1000. In general, interest in the game is not particularly lost. Will come out kontrushen, and will have something to do when "everything is on the shoulder."

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.07.21

The entire magazine is filled with side quests in the "Miscellaneous" section, I will die before I complete them.

s
saa0891 12.07.21

The same crap, the plot and half did not go through, only magicians guild, thieves guild, werewolves in general at the very beginning, I do not want to be cured because resistance to diseases 100% and not any disadvantages, quests also weigh a lot, just go somewhere and have already piled up a bunch of quests, generally very happy, the level of the Persian is 61, more than 100 hours of play, I don't have time to play at all, there is no time.
Yes, and you can start the game again and play another Persian, for example, I play a war, then I will play a magician.

G
Godavatar 12.07.21

I filled 81 lvl (although the last 14 "cheats", and specifically one "kosher" book, for laziness) and constantly find something to do.
"Skyrim must not be played, you must live in it" (c).
First, increase the difficulty and / or wear weaker gear, so the fights will be more difficult and memorable.
Secondly, climb Skyrim. Try to find all the locations in the game. Some of them are pretty well hidden.
Third, start collecting. For example, lich masks, dragon claws, bugs in banks, books, Daedric weapons. The main thing is to set a goal, it may well be captivating.
Fourth, take a break from Sky, say, before the creation kit and mods that can turn the game upside down.
Fifth, start the game over and progress in a special way. Will tighten.

B
Barlahtong 12.07.21

And I still haven't even gotten close to the main plot, patches come out one after another, every time I start the game anew and go in different directions from Riverwood. I try to lead the line of complete pacifism, and run away from everyone, being a "friend" of all necrophilophilous maniacs, bandits and ancestors of the Nords:
player.addtofaction 000d25a6 100
player.addtofaction 000d263e 100
player.addtofaction 000e0cd9 100
player.addtofaction 000ed0cdaof 100
player.addtofaction 100
I still can't make friends with local ghouls and witches .. of course you can join the hags faction, but this spoils relations with all Skyrim guards, and I didn't find the ghouls faction .. (although there are werewolves). Maybe someone knows the number of the ghoul faction?

I
Iemaueda 12.07.21

"just go somewhere and have already piled a bunch of quests"

Vovo, went to inquire about an unusual stone. Outcome: Joined the Thieves Guild.

H
Hadrimatskhez 12.07.21

Why are the gods at once? after 50 lvl my lords dremora endure 5 times more often

K
KARTER347 12.07.21

Godavatar
All this is done anyway , except for the change in difficulty, and so the master.

M
Mayweather jr 12.07.21

my friend lvl 23 passed the main plot. I was 27 but started all over again at 11 and I don't even think about going through the main plot.

P
Pokiryaka 12.07.21

I, too, gradually began to lose interest in the game after the nth level. My thief-assassin with the help went into an imbalance, it became boring. There is a thought to drop the Persian by 1 lvl and drop all the perks with the help of the editor and re-swing something new. You just don't want to just restart the game when about 60% of all dungeons are cleared. In general, the game is not designed for nerdomanchkin. pichalka.

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Pokiryaka why
are you all playing thieves? Already which person chooses such a cunning and very boring path. And to chop boshoks, pierce with a sword, cover with tons of fire and kill everyone in the mortal katavasiya of a blizzard together with atronachs and defend themselves against enemy lightning with them - it doesn't work? Or turn into a werewolf and just run at 3rd speed and hang the hooks left and right. I saw on YouTube a fort sweep in full stealth. In general, the finish ... boring, uninteresting, constantly the same procedure, constantly in unnecessary tension, constantly from the back ... and no shouts to you, no pretentious soldering into the wall with a lightning discharge, no absorption of souls, nothing at all , terribly flat gameplay. And after that you have sadness that it’s boring?) Otherwise, it cannot be, the game will not reward well for cunning ways.

d
digitalkid 12.07.21

Why rape the game with one Persian? Passed the first time for a good and positive character-warrior, the second time for some thread of a down-and-out thief. 8)
I probably can't wait for the DLC and will start playing for the second time in the magic. For there is nothing more to play, despite a bunch of "competitors", and I still have the Mages Guild not even touched.

SaIIIa
I play everything with thieves because the Persian in the hood is a very popular topic, and the class involves a bunch of interesting skills like alchemy, shooting, melee, stealth. And it's atmospheric to play Garrett, Altair, Riddick or someone else secretive and deadly.

C
Cyril Rimsky 12.07.21

A warrior with a shield and a sword is never boring, plus I don't even use flasks. Plus, as mentioned earlier, there are mountains of quests. Plus collecting any interesting things and helping all kind and / and innocent souls. There is so much work in Skyrim, you just have to look around.

K
KARTER347 12.07.21

I wanted to create a new topic, but on the advice of the Reverend Dzhigurda, I ask a question already in the created one. As you know, all vampires in smoke are weak. But there is a frank SOOQA, (I do not remember the exact name, so do not shoot) Volkhakirsky or, in another way, a vampire. This SOOOQA is deadly, I don't know which side. These three sooqi on the master get up unreal crap. Foos Do Ra does not always save. In general, the question is - how to kill a strong human carrion? (I knock out two, the third is stirring up, I don't even have time to poke a tab to get rid of)