3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xennym 12.07.21 09:42 pm

Patch (Heart of Eternity)

What fixes would you like to see in the first patch?
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimotov2 12.07.21

I would like to increase the drawing range and change the texture of the mountains, they remind me of a watermelon unripe greenish, some other norms, well, the behavior of some animals needs to be corrected, and of course I don’t know why the bugs have not been opened, but I still have the colitis not opened)) who is it? maybe it is being corrected

X
Xennym 12.07.21

and I get stuck in a stone, then climbs out through the top, passes through some fences, and in battle sometimes the music freezes

r
radeon1984 12.07.21

Yeah, my music is sometimes buggy .... there was only a bug with enemies once (when both animals and people ran away from me instead of attacking)) ... but I logged in and went back into the game, the bug went through)))

G
Game.amalker 12.07.21

there is a glitch with the music !!! And stupid wolves are circling around me more than attacking !!

H
Hospitaller 12.07.21

I look forward to improving textures and fixing bugs.

X
Xennym 12.07.21

I would like to:
1. make the water normal, but it is like molten lead, not very beautiful
2. switch to first-person view (preferably Oblivion type)
3. added at least bloom and other effects to make the game brighter
4. when you kill a person or a monster, they could be searched (at least until he disappeared)
5. so that animals and people beat each other
6. so that the difficulty level is easier
7. so that enemies do not run around like dead people
8. buttons are dull in the menu, I also need to fix it
9. I don't remember exactly what else, but there are still many other things to fix ...

D
Dimotov2 12.07.21

Karoch I have a feeling that if the game was made for so long as much as 5 years and made in such beef quality, then the patch will definitely not wait from the developers or it will be in 2 years or so, on their website http://udc-game.com there is not even a banal forum but from columns news only 3 news horror full of a feeling that the game and the site itself was made by uncle vanya at his leisure after work.

X
Xennym 12.07.21

Dimotov2
+1
looks like

D
Dydyshko Artem aka Anurie 12.07.21

I have a feeling that people have forgotten how to play:

2. switch to the first person view (preferably of the Oblivion type)
The "-" button will help you.

4. when you kill a person or a monster, they could be searched (at least until he disappeared).
All things fall out anyway. What's bad?

5. so that animals and people beat each other. The
guards attack monsters.

6. to make the difficulty level easier
And so it is very easy. With a level 13 war, I beat monsters on the 30th. If it's hard for you, swing the lightning - it's cheating.

And do not rely on graphics upgrades: the engine is outdated, there will be no shaders. By the way, the designers are great.

What really needs to be fixed:
1. AI, which sometimes sticks tightly. And of course the pathfinding algorithm. Petrified NPCs are also annoying, even in Morrowind and Diablo 1 they were livelier.
2. Balance. Lightning - cheat. Instant bottle drinking too. Archers taking 500 hit points in one shot are stressing.
3. Bugs. With sound, in training, one system dropout. On Windows 2003, the game did not work at all: black screen and Error.
Ischo once: graphics - figs with it, if only you can play normally.

v
vodkins 12.07.21

Make it possible to customize control for yourself. And you don’t have to tell me that it’s normal. Where is the mouse inverted? I have been playing on arrows all my life and I can’t jump with a space, unless I grow my third hand :) Shame, this is not a console port of a curve, but a pisish role, why can’t you configure the buttons? And most importantly, you can't even dig into the configuration file :)

M
McGordon 12.07.21

Does anyone know when the patch will come out, at least roughly?

W
WhDr 12.07.21

Personally, I just like to remove such a lag in the game, although maybe it's only me one
The problem I have with the game Heart of Eternity: (((
At first I played everything was top type, but then the merchants began to have fewer and fewer things. generally sell 1 shield and a pair of swords and all.
Where did the things from the merchants?
and how to fix it I'll never know ...

and now all the people began to disappear. in the story, you need to return for a fee, and instead of human emptiness! and only a yellow dot on the mini-map indicates that he should be here. But he is not! Where did he disappear?

I think I figured out where people disappear in the game! If you accidentally see a person in the location in which you will have to meet him in future quests of the storyline, then in all past places he no longer stands. But the worst thing is that the quests are stopped, the dialogues are also deleted ...

Right now, I'll explain with an example. In the castle of Rufus, an old man asks you to bring him a book. You go to the elves, then to the orcs and their shaman, then a conversation with the spirit. Then an elf. And back with a book to the Old Man To the castle of Rufus. (But if in the interval of this task you go to the underground city of dwarfs and walk through the labyrinths in the dungeons of the castle of Rufus, then at the end of the path you will stumble upon that old man. He is silent and after that you will no longer find him in the place where he stood when talking with book)

So we figured out the people and where do the weapons and clothes go?

M
McGordon 12.07.21

And even if only news from the developers about the timing of the release of the patch. Just like they disowned their creation and disappeared into nowhere. But if you remove the bugs, the game is very good.

I saw one guy in the game become transparent at a certain angle. You go up to him - and he disappears. But if you turn the camera, then sometimes he appeared :( I walked away, and the man appeared. So

much for you. And why are there no things with protective magical properties in the game? Well, once every 100m there are 3-5 enemies, and even these enemies do not just chop, but they puff with magic, then it becomes more and more difficult to defend myself. I would like to hang on myself a thread with protection from magic, but there are no such things. Or I just haven’t met.

Who else has some interesting and new glitches discovered ?

a
anghenfil 12.07.21

Glitches here (or just forgot some shota) visible then there were some!
Why, when starting a new game (if old saves already exist), there is a full *** in the chests, i.e. there is nothing? Why did they not invent a profile for the players? Why can't I remap the control keys? Why does he like to endure so much? And the question is impudent - will there be a patch or not ??????????

N
Nevalator 12.07.21

And sometimes my grass suddenly turns into cardboard boxes, which can be found in tunnels with gnomes. And many, many small mistakes.

N
Nevalator 12.07.21

In general, will there be a patch?

k
kisilenko46 12.07.21

I WOULD LIKE THAT THE NIGHTS WERE NOT OR LITERER WELL AT LEAST THE EYES

M
McGordon 12.07.21

Yes, a lot of things I would like, only the game was developed a long time ago - from the moment of release, neither hearing nor spirit. But if you patch it up - nothing would be a game! Without a patch, it is complete nonsense with a bunch of bugs.

k
kisilenko46 12.07.21

in the first task, when leaving the cave, there is a log, I can not go what to do?

M
McGordon 12.07.21

Jumping like a goat - you can jump over from the tenth time :)