3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21 02:00 am

Your most sticky game on console x

It is interesting to exchange preferences - which game have you lost more than others, to holes, on different consoles?

I have:

PSP: Burnout Legends - passed most of my career (not all missions to my liking), the game has been almost never boring for many years now, I still occasionally turn on the drive

PSVita: Muramasa Rebirth - I was looking forward to the project, but I didn't think that I would play this game so much and persistently

3DS: Mario Kart 7, also a sudden candidate, the motivation for buying the console was Pokemon x, but the tree sticks are so stuck! And the Pokemon, alas, the passage remained somewhere at the very beginning of the game. I think I already know that I will be rubbing holes in the Wii U next summer.

It's hard to say with PS3, there are too many good games, I don't dwell on one for a long time, although DoA5 Ultimate received a lot of attention.

PS4 has just appeared, and so far it is also difficult to speak out on it, but Destiny is quite pulling for the title, at least for the next couple of years)

If you can't decide on one game per platform, then at least three, more already loses its meaning

Modified July 31, 2014 by NotaKuroi
64 Comments
Sort by:
H
HappyFrog 20.07.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], do you want to make the top of the best in the topic header? But we still need to clearly delineate the rules so that people do not write more n-games on the platform or simply list their favorite games.

N
NotaKuroi 20.07.21

Somewhere Sonic cried bitterly (((

HappyFrog, I don't see any special sense in this, mb later

but yes, we will introduce a rule - no more than three titles per platform, otherwise the topic loses all meaning

S
Sergei Maksyutin 20.07.21

<blockquote class = 'ipsBlockquote'data-author = "Saylar23" data-cid = "4318309" data-time = "1406795257"> <p>
On Dandy: Battletodes, Chip and Dale, Tanchiki, Flintstones (true hardcore), counter . <br />
On Shoga: Vectorman 1,2; Worm Jim 1,2; The Lost Vikings and Comic Zones, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in cooperation with a friend <br />
On PS1: medievil, quake 2, medal of honor, Medal of Honor: Underground, Crash Team Racing, Silent hill, crash bandicoot, crash bandicoot 2, crash bandicoot 3, Crash Team Racing, Apocalypse, The Fifth Element, Twisted Metal all parts on curling iron, Rayman 2: The Great Escape. <br />
On Peke: Siberia 1.2; Prince of Persia 1.2; Dear Oblivion and no less expensive Skyrim; Dark Souls 1.2; DMC 3.4 </p> </blockquote>

I listed all the games)
Batletoads is probably the most difficult game

B
Beren 20.07.21

If we talk about the sticky one, then I will surprise everyone: Everyday Shooter. I don't know how, but the author really managed to create a game that can be played every day. Well, various musical games GH 5-6, RB 1-3 (I remember all the songs by heart) and Hatsune Miku: PD. And also the first Disgaya on PSP - the only story game I've spent over 200 hours on.

r
razgulnov 20.07.21

the question is extremely difficult, usually for more than six months I rarely sat in multiplayer, I don't consider singles for stickiness at all

Let ps3 have - kz2 and battlefield all released parts (multiplayer). As a single, it somehow sat down tightly on LANoire for platinum.

On ps4 - I fight in the same killzone on the cartoon, there is a lot of pumping and knocking out trophies, and I'm torturing a pixel junk shooter on a single.

s
shua0 20.07.21

On the single most of all he stuck in the FF series, on the MP in KZ2 and Anch3.

P
Preacher 20.07.21

Ps2- Final Fantasy XII, gran turismo 4. PS3- gran turismo 5, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Psp-Jeanne d'Arc. 3ds-pokemon Y

S
SoulGrabber 20.07.21

on pitch for many hours of space rangers 1/2, 2nd diablo, kaez with quake3 in the club, 3 and 4 heroes. well, well, warcraft3 and starkravt2. I ran a lot into the mw2 code. ut2003/2004 ate a lot.
PS3 with PS2 - disgai out of competition.
on ds probably more than a hundred only in dk9 played enough. still 3d picross mega zadrotny.
psp ... fft probably.
Wii - xenoblade and smash brother.
3ds - animal crossing.
vita - sucker and mk.

b
burger_shot 20.07.21

360 - cartoon halo and more recently spelunks 

Juan is a killer instinct

3ds - animal crossing

M
MakeBelieve 20.07.21

Perhaps the Gran Turismo series

A
ACE 20.07.21

Bayonetta on Xbox 360 - 18 walkthroughs

Well, if by time, then Halo 3 (played 3 years), Gears of War 2 (about 2 years) and Forza Motorsport 4 (played it for a year)

on PS3 - Demon's Souls (passed 5 or 6 times)

on Wii - The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (100 hours for the first playthrough, and then replayed the game 2 more times)

S
SENEL 20.07.21

I thought that I already wrote here, but it turns out that I have not. If we take the time in hours, then the leaders are FF12, it took 500 hours there, if we take the original and the international version, although I still played a little Japanese. If you take something not from an RPG, then Bayonetta has been completed many times, on the counter of 100+ hours. Dmk4 - 70+ hours. Halo Rich, 3 and 4 completed 5 times. Gears2 coop plus single player 4 times. Gears3 went 6 times. Re4 and Re5 completed 4 or 5 times.

S
Shagohod 20.07.21

Road Rash 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 3 on Sega MD

Worms Armageddon, Need for Speed ​​2 on PC

Gran Turismo 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, FFIX, Front Mission 3 on PS1

Phantasy Star Online, Tokyo Extreme Racer on Dreamcast

FFXII, Persona 3, Disgaea, Burnout 3 on PS2

Multiplayer Last of Us, GTA 5, Gran Turismo 5 on PS3

Modified on Aug 8, 2014 by Shagohod

N
NetSky 20.07.21

stuck furiously in command & conquer and red alert. It is difficult to say how many hours but hundreds for sure. It's the same in Twisted Metal 1-3 and Tekken 2-3

A
Azzy 20.07.21

transferred the topic.

S
Sonadorious 20.07.21

On consoles, I don't remember anything particularly sticky, except for sports sims. At the very beginning of the pastgen, I played for a long time in Burnout Paradise, in the cartoon Uncharted 2. Of the latter, on the pastgen in tLoU, I sat down for a long time in the cartoon.

But on the PC I played for many hours in the Age of Empires series, C&C, and of course in civ.

A
Azzy 20.07.21

NES: There were a lot of them. Stuck with friends in everything. But the most important ones were Contra and Double Dragon and Battletoads;

SEGA MD:

Comix Zone - although, to the end, the game was completed only once, but there were a lot of attempts; Golden Ax III - just like in the previous case, to the end only once, but there were no attempts to count; ISS Deluxe - yes, my love for football from konami goes back many years: mr_green:; WWF Wrestlemania the arcade game - I will never forget the phrases: "Uyandertekar versses Be-um Be-um Bigilou" and "Boo-u-um shaka lak", probably never!

SNES:

Mortal Kombat 3 - what can we say, it was a hit in every yard !; ISS Deluxe - yes, they played it both on a friend's shoga and on my snes. Played a lot .; Yoshi's Island - passed from beginning to end several times, despite the fact that it is long and more than once started everything from the beginning Rock'n'Roll Racing - "Lets Carnage Begin !!!"

3DO:

Capitan Quazar was a fiery, not a game. Then it seemed that it was a cartoon. ; Road Rush - cool music, video inserts and, of course, cool races (and I somehow managed to finish third while running almost half a kilometer on foot);

PlayStation:

ISS: Pro Evolition Soccer - I think the comments are already redundant; Tekken 3 - we probably played no less in tekken than in MK3 and UMK3 combined; Worms World Party - we had our own fun inside the game. In the Armageddon mode, build fortifications until it becomes available, and then see who was able to build a fortification better and survive;

PlayStation 2:

Pro Evolition Soccer; GTA 3 - in total, everything was 100% completed twice, and I will keep silent how many just rolled; Dynasty Warriors 4 - probably at that time it was the most favorite game "for two" and if we did not play football, then we played DW (first we wiped out 3 holes, then 4);

PlayStation 3:

Motorstorm - In addition to the fact that there was nothing to play back then, I really liked the game itself, as well as the following parts, but there were already more games and I didn't wipe motor storms so hard (although MSA is almost platinum); Metal Gear Online - I still consider one of the best online entertainment; SoulCalibur IV - played with friends since the release of the game almost every day for two years, then another year, but much less often; Injustice - played with a friend at least a couple of times a week for almost a year. Actually, they stopped playing just a couple of months ago;

PSP:

Final Fantasy Tactics - in which I scored a lot of hours, and by the standards of a portable, probably 50% of the time that I played on PSP belongs to this game.

PC:

Civilization - took place many times. I even managed to get into some files and add civilization to Alanov (I duplicated one of the races and changed some names) [if that computer was IBM 386 - and the year was 1998] Fallout 2 - I had a computer for study and couldn’t play modern games , but this masterpiece was held far and wide! [the computer was based on Pentium 3 - 2005 Lineage 2 - when I took a lump a little more powerful, I discovered MMORPG. As a result, I tried many different and even WoW, but most of all I played it in L2 (There was a fairly successful clan, they took adena, though on pirate). Modified on August 9, 2014 by Azzy

b
brgvc 20.07.21

I only stick to big GTA starting with VC, Stalker and Forza MS.

+ spent several years in clubs for Tekken 3 and Hot Pursit as a child.

The rest of the games usually just go through the plot without replaying.

A
Anakin 20.07.21

Azzy, what a post). If from the very beginning, then probably Mario carried it, then MK in the village, on ps1 tekken3 and front mishn3, then KotOR passed her for all classes for different sides of force and a couple of times with all sorts of mods and of the mouth, of course, on the last gene Perhaps the largest number of games has passed and which one I can not single out. From the WWII mmo, of course, and most likely Destiny will be.

M
Mary 20.07.21

SNES: Super Castlevania IV, Prince of Persia,

GBC: Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal,

PS2: Persona 3, Persona 4, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2.

DS: all Layton games, both parts of Trauma Center,

3DS: RE Revelations, Animal Crossing NL (specific sticky), FE Awakening, Theatrhythm FF (the second part is just around the corner!).