3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex mercer 20.07.21 02:11 am

Trust: the studios whose games you are willing to buy

Confidence. Credit of trust. These words have been mentioned less and less by the players lately. Experienced gamers no longer believe in brands and longstanding TV shows. They do not believe the promises of developers and publishers and are not ready to buy a game just because it is in some genre someone made it etc. etc.

But, I think, many still have confidence in several studios or people whose words and whose work really please you. Whose trust has not yet been exhausted and whose games you are ready to leave in the collection. I suggest everyone to choose their own small top of those to whom you will deposit money without hesitation for a long time. Mine is this:

Obsidian Entertainment A

company that can rightfully be called the heir to Black Isle.
A company that has become synonymous with the meaning of "non-linearity" in the gaming world.
A role model in writing stories, when two sentences say more and more interesting than most can fit on a page.
A studio that makes games for me.

Ninja Theory

With a bad start, they were able to make a great Enslaved and almost brilliantly restart DmC.
Ability to work with mechanics, a clear balance between simplicity and skill of the player and interesting, not the most banal stories and their presentation.
Their third big game will also be bought by me without conditions and no regard for.

Remedy Entertainment

Max Payne, Alan Wake, and now Quantum Break - what other arguments does an old gamer need? Well, maybe Sam Lake's nasty face too: icon_mrgreen:

Double Fine

Tim Shafer and a team of great assholes, among whom Jack Black constantly flickers.
Heavy Metal and steampunk nesting dolls.
You need to have a special mindset to love these guys. I love them!

And in short:

Arkane Studio
Eidos Montreal
Respawn Entertainment (formerly Infinity Ward)

People:

Hideo Kojima
Shigeru Miamoto
Hiranobu Sakaguchi Modified on July 20, 2014 by Lex Mercer
121 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 20.07.21

10 minutes ago, Shibito said:

valve 

I agree  : troll_face_26: DotA 2 gorgeous  : troll_face_26: I love these guys  : troll_face_26: I'm looking forward to DotA 3 : troll_face_26:

E
El Shadda1 20.07.21

Shibito 

LALKA.jpg.0ed99a9537d2ef62798fd4696dde10a2.jpg

S
Shibito 20.07.21

Peter Molyneux 

N
NightmareRUS 20.07.21

1 minute ago, Shibito said:

Peter Molyneux 

from now on, trees will grow in real time, just like in this vidos

E
El Shadda1 20.07.21

inafune

S
Shibito 20.07.21

war inspector 

R
Rolling stone 20.07.21

Rockstar, Naughty Dog, CD Project. 

S
Shibito 20.07.21

Buka

E
El Shadda1 20.07.21

BioWare Montreal

G
Good hunter 20.07.21

horses

J
Joker 20.07.21

You all forget the true masterpieces, friends.

Playdead (no jokes) 

E
Elyonorro 20.07.21

Nintendo, From Software - the games of these companies are ready to buy unconditionally.

F
Folkner 20.07.21

Arcane and obsidian. A lot of people write fromov, although they have nothing super suitable except for souls. 

And as I understand it, everyone who wrote the CD project is playing gwent? : icon_lol:

Modified on September 8, 2017 by Folkner

T
Tinkino 20.07.21

Rockstar, 3D Zeld and 3D Mario teams from Nintendo (since Nintendo is just a loose concept), Hideki Kamiya's games.

z
zhenia13 20.07.21

18 hours ago, zhenia13 said:

Dogs, Fromy, Projects, Rockstar

Arcane still, yes.

E
El Shadda1 20.07.21

4 hours ago, Folkner said:

A lot of people write fromov, although they have nothing super suitable except for souls. 

demons, ds 1,2, 3, bb - for this it is already possible to erect a monument. Well, in the new game Miyazaki I think will not let you down. and by the way, in the domiyadzakov era, fromov played on ps1 in armored core and I liked it

A
ACE 20.07.21

El Shadda1 Folkner Enchanted Arms 360 was cool. Makoto's character annealed : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Makoto-enchanted-arms-17289725-200-797.j encharms_005-large.jpg

From is the best studio : troll_face_26:

were doing fagots in video games even before it became mainstream : troll_face_26:

R
RocketBunny 20.07.21

In connection with a good discount in the incentive, I decided to resent a little about the poor sales of Thimbleweed park and guess what? The site has no theme with the game!

Ron Gilbert needs your money, this guy won't offer shit.

S
Snakeeater 20.07.21

2574004-screen + shot + 2013-11-24 + at + 8.48.3

L
Lex mercer 20.07.21

Over the years, I realized that as a result, there are only three studios whose games I am ready to buy simply because they made them:

- Remedy Entertainment

- Arkane Studios

- From Software

They just need to release the game, and I'll just go and buy it at full price.