3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sinochek 23.07.21 12:04 am

Counter-Strike Father vs Quake III Father ... (Quake 3 Arena)

Who wins?
48 Comments
Sort by:
C
CbIHOK 23.07.21

A xs. In a quake, you need to be able to shoot accurately, on the move and while jumping. In cs, such antics are reflected in an increase in the spread. + ks is a team game, and you are talking about a duel.
In general, everyone is good in their game.
The question is equivalent -> who is stronger, an elephant or a whale? The answer is that everyone rules in their own element.

M
M. Quintus 23.07.21

Well, in a quake, a Quaker is unambiguous ...
he counts both mega and RedArmor, and the rails are at a height ...
but in KS-e ... it's hard to say.
you just need to hold a competition ...
3 times in the quack and 3 times in the COP, then everything will be visible.

l
loxu 23.07.21

What game will they compete in? Or maybe in real life?

P
Passerby 23.07.21

from my humble experience and the experience of my humble colleagues, I will say: it is difficult for my father to learn to play in cops .. he will 100% fuck the cops to fathers even after a month of training .. the problem is in the shooting technique and the Q3 stereotype .. attempts to strafit and after a long time get a point on the poor fellow in the most responsible moments .. neurons are at the limit and then the defense mechanism from a completely different game is triggered .. colleague counter terrorist)) he learns to run and jump and even control in ku3 quite quickly .. it is more difficult for him to understand and master a kind of shooting technique in ku3. . where even from the rails you need to shoot a little ahead of time, not to mention the rocket .. besides, be able to shoot yourself behind your back without stopping and not rattling in the full sense .. in general, it will also screw up in a month and after 2 ..

G
GERAKL 23.07.21

What happens if they sit down to play WarCraft or StarCraft ???
Who won ?
Q3 seems to me. =)
Although there may be CS.

S
Speedy 23.07.21

In quack you need to be able to jump over bullets, shoot accurately, change weapons in time, be dexterous! Participate in "hand-to-hand combat" and be able to win in it! You will get more points for this!

_
_LEXX_ 23.07.21

Will win quad + bfg =)

P
PlayGround.ru 23.07.21

In my opinion, if CS-dad has Quad and a machine gun or a shot, then he has a chance, since these types of weapons are most similar to CS-weapons.

S
Skv 23.07.21

Didn't know that Quad -> WEAPON ... hehe

_
_LEXX_ 23.07.21

You better not know what it is

B
Bianor 23.07.21

And you need to put these fathers in a duel at UT! This is what I understand there will be a battle: KS-er will skins with a snooper and camp, and the Quaker will jump along the level, look for him and fill the corners with rockets "for propideutics" :)))) Haha! I would like to see such a war!

B
Bullet-tooth tony 23.07.21

to Bianor: in UT, the Quaker will feel comfortable enough, these games are in many ways similar, there he will have analogs of rails, and a rocket launcher, and shooting in motion, and steering wheel control, etc. KSer at UT is not a tenant even against a mediocre Quaker.
Who is the father in Quake3, Unreal Tournament and any other dynamic game is understandable. This is high accuracy, the ability to shoot well "on the move" from those types of weapons where it is necessary, this is a chaotic movement that makes it difficult to aim the enemy, this is a lightning-fast reaction, this is the ability to control the level, the ability to do game-specific tricks - jump (Q3), various doji (UT). And something beyond that.
And you can ask what characterizes the concept of "father" in Counter-Strike? What can he do that a "mere mortal" cannot do?

B
Bianor 23.07.21

Actually, I witnessed how well-played middle peasants in UT (they don't even know how to play) tore like a wet newspaper of KS's fathers, but these KS fathers never saw each other in the eye. Everything was simple - they gnawed at one, the other, the third in a flock, stormed the base like in UT - in an organized manner, not in a crowd. Spectators (who did not live :) did not shout: "BACK !!! BACK !!!" and gave specific commands like: "Corridor to the right - grenade, 3, 2, 1, forward! ### along the wall to the left, ### cover". In short, they were used as immortal scouts :) As a result, the score was 7: 3 ... Not dry, but sensitive. So, IN IDEA, the fathers of the KS are those who clearly, up to a millisecond, adhere to the team's tactics. And dive into the cracks ... They will find and beat them :)

U
Ufer 23.07.21

Personal experience: ku3 tore off 4 months of peace, he began to tear up kaero for meat on the nightmare (without waiting there on the spawn, etc.) and played interestingly against 4 nightmares (although he did not always win).
But Conter !!!!!! I have been playing for 1 year and bots from 1.6 are tearing for difficulty 3 !!!!!
ZY I stopped again at ku3 because appeared in-1 - the Internet, in-2 - DeFrag and similar new terms. Honestly, I'm a complete lamer on the Quake planet] | [.

U
Ufer 23.07.21

And a friend - Kontra's father scored a Kwaku after half a year. The reason - I am quoting "some kind of chukhnya. ROCKET breaks the first time, in a jump or on the ground by ***. And finally, how can a Mona carry half a ton of rubbish on her?"

B
Bianor 23.07.21

Bots in the COP tear until you learn their trajectories. For them, a step left and right is simply impossible. The only zapadlo - the bulletproof vest is pulled over the whole body at once - like a spacesuit and one shot from a pestle into a vat may not be enough.

_
_LEXX_ 23.07.21

2 Ufer
I used to play counter too, well, and what - one against 3 bots on expert normally played (in 1.6) either I them, or they me with a small margin, but right now I somehow cooled down to counter

m
mutant 23.07.21

chop in ku3, chop in all games! =)

A
Anymouse 23.07.21

but mutant is right, if you chop in kwaku, then in the rest ... just like figs
our network put me on a counter - 1 week was enough for me to be in 2nd place

E
ElSide 23.07.21

Try to play Day of Defeat on an enet =)
there are more than three jumps at a time, you die well if from the second shot. In general, a cool game. Essno for those who know how to play