3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akkypamucm 23.07.21 12:04 am

Online game. Decor. The reticle is missing (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Played in July 2021. Everything is fine. And then I discovered that I couldn't change the reticle in Change Weapon. The "Decoration" tab - the color, the amulet, the sticker work, but I press the reticle and return it to the "Weapon". Restarting Bettel.net, didn't help. Bettel and Blizar demolished everything ... the same result. Can anyone help?
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kre4et161 05.08.21

Akkypamucm
Thanks for the help, the real way out of this bug is with the reticle. My nickname Kre4et play only on the network, maybe we will meet someday on the battlefield

d
dvsatir413 05.08.21

I have been playing for a long time, I have already discovered everything that is possible, damascus, obsidian on many ... wrote to those support, demolished Windows, downloaded the game from scratch. The problem was not solved. at high levels, adjusting the class during the battle is very decisive, these "productive managers" removed it, on purpose or by accident one bob cat knows ... the problem is ignored, because updates have already been released, but there are no changes.

P
Polar Hacker 28.08.21

A week ago I contacted Activision technical support, today they wrote to the mail that everything was corrected!

A
Akkypamucm 19.01.22

And the bugs continued to fall like this :(. The effect of phosphorus does not disappear, F to replenish the power supply, the lift on the elevator cables does not work. I'm tired and the desire in CD MW has disappeared, i.e. completely