3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prosto cheloveccc 23.07.21 12:20 am

mod remake (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I decided to download the remake mod for star wars empire at war foc version 3.5, downloaded it did everything right, pointed the path to the shortcut and the game started to start, but after 10-15 seconds of the splash screen, the game crashes, I found out that I needed a 4 GB patch, installed it, activated it on swfoc.exe, but nothing has
changed.
I downloaded this patch from different sites, but it didn't help. Is there anything you can do?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 23.07.21

prosto cheloveccc
First you need to figure out if the mod or the original game does not start. The first is solved by downloading and reinstalling the mod. If the second - some kind of GoldPack to help or even better - you SHOULD buy the game somewhere like Steam at discounts for a penny
PySY. Do not forget to set the launch from the admin and compatibility

p
prosto cheloveccc 23.07.21

K0MAH4
it's definitely not about the game. the game itself works and there is another mod that works sw repablic at war.
Now I will download the mod again. checked compatibility with Windows xp, 2 update packages and 3 packages,
also 7 and 8 does not work.

p
prosto cheloveccc 23.07.21

K0MAH4
I downloaded the mod and installed it again, but nothing has changed.
Maybe you need some other version to download and combine them?
Who knows?

p
prosto cheloveccc 20.08.21

in general, I downloaded an earlier version, installed it and almost everything worked (except for ai)