3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Peter Parker 23.07.21 12:20 am

What games have you played the most once in your life?

I have it Mafia and Half Life 2. I already know every pebble there, but 2-3 times a year I go through it with new passion. And you?
99 Comments
Sort by:
K
Katanar 08.09.21

max payne, lately I've been playing almost every year

H
Hardcore gaymer 08.09.21

Spec Ops: The Line, BioShock Infinite, DARK SOULS III

P
Pecos_Bill 28.10.21

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood - 7 times
The Witcher - 5 times
The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim - 4 times and the fifth I go through
Well, on the shoga and dandy there are different games 100 times) And so, I think that replaying the games more than three times is waste of time. Better during this time in some other, new to play

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

mass effect 1 and 2 are probably out of competition in full passages. considering that I had a lot of characters and everyone was up to the maximum level, which meant replaying the game 2-3 times with each character. it's hard to say how many times I went through and vacuumed all the planets on the mako.

S
Spyder-man 10.11.21

Assassins
and before it Go Mafia 2002

y
yariko okami 05.05.22

Good question to refresh your memory. If you do not take into account the days of Dandy and Sega, when the choice was limited, and the games were relatively short. And if you start with PC games, then it is most likely Remember11 passed it at least 10 times, TES4 passed it at least 4 times. GTA4 passed at least 3 times, and further down the list, which passed more than once, Dreamfall longest journey, SteinsGate, Space Rangers 1.2, Tomb Raider underworld. Well, that's what I immediately remembered. By the way, "passage" I understand as the passage of the plot and the discovery of at least one ending. Of course, this list will still change, as I will be replaying something else in the future. Many modern games simply do not run on my PC, so the question of replaying is quite relevant for me now.

I
I am Batman 20.08.22

Since there was no Steam in those years (or I didn’t hear about it), I can’t tell by the hour how much it is, but the number of times that I went through Max Payne and FEAR is now too tough for any of the games that I play

K
KornEr 20.08.22

Gorky 17, an old turn-based horror story

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

KoRnEr
👍👍👍 I remember going to school at the beginning of the 2000s about six times. Eh, it's a pity that it doesn't run on modern Windows carriers. I would love to play it) Then I got a passion for turn-based strategies from the times of holy gaming.

x
xasthar 20.08.22

Dark Souls

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 20.08.22

Stalker TC passed the most times. In second place is GRID the first part. On the third NFS Most Wanted 2005.

S
SeregaTyl 03.09.22

Fallout 2

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Mafia 1, Max Payne 1-2, Half-life 2, Call of Duty 1-2, Manhunt,
The Punisher

U
UtaliK140 03.09.22

definitely stalker and CoD:MW

p
postroger 03.09.22

the third witcher, already passed 6 times. and I still think to pass, too addictive world and atmosphere

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 25.10.22

Dragon Age: Origins
Passed about 6-8 times

b
barbarian 25.10.22

I don't know what else. 1. Medieval 2 total war
2. Sekiro 3. Age of empires 2

R
Raf9111 25.10.22

The first mafia, passed dozens of times, 30-40 for sure and will still be obvious. And gothic 1-2 were passed 5-7 times

l
lapwing mouse 25.10.22

Call of Cthulhu 2006, Max Payne 1-2, Mafia original, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Sekiro.