3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberTrasH 23.07.21 12:38 am

D2 Discussion (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Hello!!
There is no time to climb on topics (I have one question! Is it possible to take the capitals in any way? I haven’t found anything yet. And the steering wheel is quite good)
Thank you.
220 Comments
Sort by:
I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

1. This is clear, with gnomes and without ogres there, it’s stupid to run from city to city, healer .. And Draconis soon you will think .. And I cheated the whole katrta in a couple of months .. And even Ogre stole from the dwarves :))
2. I didn’t burn: ((
3. Gallery Incubus created ..
5.1 Khirova :(
5.2. Well, there and how next?

A
Aidar - Eventful 23.07.21

1. Ogrov stole ... I would not have thought of ....
2. (((
3. Looked. Not bad.
5. Very khirova
5.2 Told it via LAN already. Got it?)

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

1. Well, I stood before their appearance in front of the Main Castle of the clans, blocked all the paths (with the main army and two skeletons), they did not have enough moves all the time, after attacks on skeletons, to attack the gnomes ..
9. Clip in 20mb - in general not fate .. Do you want me to send them in parts by mail, and you will help to hang them out?

A

INCUBUSSS
1.Gy. You could simply create two squads with a lich and a werewolf in the squad.
9. Come on.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

1. Chivo ?? Nee .. Two CALLED skeletons so that the armies don't pass by! + You know, Dap the werewolf is worth ?? (750 building + 1000 units) And the lich is already level 5 !! One SPIRIT 3 levla will be enough to BUMP dry any giant or troll!
9. Dapshels! :)) I'm kidding .. maybe next week, I'm busy ..

A

INCUBUSSS
1. I sometimes manage to make more than two werewolves. At mikenya as much as 9-10 happens. And about the lich ... Duc I'm talking about this queen of the liches - a hero. Tama 3750 and you can forget about spending 200 mana for the rest of your life.
PS Go to the fakyu on dis 3. There I attached 4 new questions.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

1. Damn, well, I bet I'll pump the Spirit faster than you make a werewolf! (Of course, not at easy levels, where the dough is innumerable) I previously played, saved up for a werewolf, while quietly pumping Lichi .. Even if there is a shop nearby, even by two thieves at the same time, it is irrational waste on werewolves .. in off-line turn-based games, I also know a lot (nizrya sales first place in one of these took, though not by discipline)
Py.Sy. And what for 3750 (experience up to 3 levl?) And what for a waste of mana? What, on the Evil Ent or something, or the Curse of Nigrael?
PS Ok.

A

1.3750 - the amount of money that needs to be spent on two squads, a werewolf and a lich queen in each. Spend 200 mana per skeleton (2X100).
As for money ... it is very easy to do, because there are many ways to get money in a displacement.
PS Why Disaples off-line turn-based?

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

So I came back from the pine city, to the girl izdil :)))
1. Well, well, well! what are these ways, besides natural: a gold resource (+++ - assessment), a thief and a trading store (+++++), a thief and other races (+) .. And how else ??
Memory. didn’t understand? Disciples is a game played by TBS, i.e. turn-based .. off-line means, let's say, the started save is played all at home, and the final one is checked and re-ranked .. I don't understand, why did you ask that ??? :))

A

INCUBUSSS
1. Well Duc all these ways .. they are versatile. It turns out that a lot.
PS Sorry, I'm sorry - I glitched.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

yeah ... and I also know: artmoni, cheatf, omatic, magictrainer :))))

A

INCUBUSSS
Not serious. If you want, you can dial 9999 in two game weeks.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Toka with the help of thieves!
The mines are not stuck on any map so often, stopudoff!
Or how?

A

INCUBUSSS
When playing Disiples 2, it often seemed to me that the line "steal a thing - 60%" was absolutely wrong, because 80% more often I had failures. The thief and the nearest trading store, allow with good luck to dig about 3000 gold ... Well, 2 - respectively 6000, etc. About the mines))) The Empire, with a good amount of mana from the very beginning, has the ability to use the "open map" spell, and the Archangel of the Empire has the "flight" property, which helps him quickly get to the gold mine. So, INCUBUSSS is all in your hands.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Nee .. Thieves steal 60% of mine, sometimes even 80% !! Pomnitsa, we played with the guy on the net, so he had a thief 10 times stole (!!)
And the mines are bullshit .. First, the computer playing for the Clans will cover everything up front!
And "with a good amount of mana" is sometimes not even enough at an easy level ..
You start the game, mana 0, gold 0, an increase of 25/50, respectively! Where are you going to dial 9999 for me here in 14 days ?? You can set a maximum at the end of the week (we go out as a hero, look for a product, wait like 200 for a thief, run out as a thief and rob a merchant), which means you have mana to uncover a small area (about 600 mana) just in time for 10-14 day naberezza :))
Kaneshna, you can make a card and dial 9999 in 1 day, but I'm talking about standard ones ..
By the way, about the birds ... I'm making a map .. Are you testing it, Aydar ??
Inc with hands in itself

A

I will test the map if you throw it on soap)))
Often additional mana is given in the cards and under certain conditions you can do magic, and so only by thieves dial 9999 +)

B
Bianor 23.07.21

Throw a link here, I also want to look ... Shake the old days, so to speak ...

L
Litkill 23.07.21

That Aydar is a thief, and in Africa a thief steals as much as it should be, and in general, why is one thief tying only 3000 gold? personally, I always play for the ruler (he has more functions for thieves) Sometimes it is lucky, and sometimes it is not

A

Well, maybe less, and if only talismans are sold, then it's fucking more. My maximum was 4500 from one shop.

I
INCUBUSSS 23.07.21

Hi litkill, buddy :))
Thieves really have a lot of functions in the Traveler, but all these functions have 20-30%, which is not enough OOOCHCHEENNY ... :)